Page 129 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3730
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so he was mortally injured in the car crash, but the racist cops abused him, dragged him around, most probably adding to his car-crash trauma anyway, right?
    Im not arguing that hes dead boutons im saying to say the cops said "he died in a car accident" is a ing lie because that's not what the cops said. And its misinformation was purposeful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This tweet is disinformation, dying in a car crash is not the same as dying as result of injuries related to a car crash(what they said), absolutely shameful lie
    The family was told by the police that he died in a car accident. What's harmful is this man didn't deserve to die and should be alive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington Press

BREAKING:

A Black father is HORRIFIED as

police drug test the CREMATED ASHES of his daughter for meth.

https://www.facebook.com/washingtondcpress

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaked Emails Show Crime App Citizen Is Testing On-Demand Security Force

Citizen would deploy private security forces at the request of app users, according to do ents and sources.

Crime and neighborhood watch app Citizen has ambitions to deploy private security workers to the scene of disturbances at the request of app users

The introduction of in-person, private security forces drastically alters the service, and potential impact, that Citizen may offer in the future, and

provides more context as to why a Citizen-branded vehicle
    has been spotted driving around Los Angeles.

The news comes after

Citizen offered a $30,000 bounty against a person it falsely accused of starting a wildfire.

"The broad master plan was to create a privatized secondary emergency response network,"

https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7ev...-leaked-emails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family was told by the police that he died in a car accident. What's harmful is this man didn't deserve to die and should be alive.
    The tweet doesnt say that so i gues instead of misinformation its disinformation you're sharing disinformation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tweet doesnt say that so i gues instead of misinformation its disinformation you're sharing disinformation
    The tweet literally says the police said he died in a car accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tweet literally says the police said he died in a car accident.
    The police's official position is that he died as a result of a car accident it says it in the video the poster ignored that and said the police said that he died inn a car accident. You're saying "that's what they told the family" the tweet ignores the official position and doesn't acknowledge anywhere that it is what the family was told and not the official position. Its meant to mislead on purpose and therefore disinformation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The police's official position is that he died as a result of a car accident it says it in the video the poster ignored that and said the police said that he died inn a car accident. You're saying "that's what they told the family" the tweet ignores the official position and doesn't acknowledge anywhere that it is what the family was told and not the official position. Its meant to mislead on purpose and therefore disinformation
    The family was told by the police he died in a car accident

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family was told by the police he died in a car accident
    the tweet doesn't mention the family at all, it's disinformation

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Postal Services' covert operations program using controversial online tools to surveil Americans

"the program is much broader in scope than previously known and

includes analysts who assume fake iden ies online, use sophisticated intelligence tools and

employ facial recognition software."

It uses the controversial facial recognition technology Clearview AI to spy on Americans' images scraped from social media posts.

The analysts searching social media posts use software called Nfusion, which

lets users create and maintain untraceable and anonymous accounts on various social media sites.

This allows them “to help identify unknown targets in an investigation or locate additional social media accounts for known individuals,"

"The U.S. Postal Inspection Service appears to be putting significant resources into covert monitoring of social media and the creation and use of undercover accounts,"

"If these efforts are directed toward surveilling lawful protesters,

the public and Congress need to know why this is happening,

under what authority and subject to what kinds of oversight and protections."

The Postal Inspection Service doesn't see the problem,

"News report and social media listening activity helps protect the 644,000 men and women who work for the Postal Service by ensuring they are able to avoid potentially volatile situations while working to process and deliver the nation’s mail every day."

the actual protection of USPS employees doesn't seem to be that high a priority.

Last year, DeJoy ordered the uniformed police force of the Postal Service to stop patrolling.

The order was to "end all mail-protection and other law-enforcement activity away from the confines of postal real estate,"

the first step to abolish the postal police force in its entirety."

He said that "in the absence of PPOs, all

USPIS law enforcement functions will be performed by the predominantly white Postal Inspectors—at twice the cost.

In other words, the Postal Service intends to replace lower paid Black and Brown employees with higher paid white employees."

"It seems that the Inspection Service trusts its predominantly white criminal investigators with law enforcement authority which is ostensibly unbounded,

but the opposite is true for the predominantly Black and Brown postal police officers,"

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/21/2031520/-Postal-Services-covert-operations-program-using-controversial-online-tools-to-surveil-Americans

Dejoy expanding USPS into law enforcement, no oversight while robotically spying on unknown, unlimited number of Americans?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The High Price of a New York City Cop

One of the city’s star officers has cost taxpayers more than two and a half million dollars in police-misconduct settlements.https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/the-high-price-of-a-new-york-city-cop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Border Patrol Agent Charged With Human Trafficking After 180 Migrants Found

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-borde...-found-1595269

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many "Republican-controlled cites" of any size can people name?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All their police are slacking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All their police are slacking.
    For the high %age of crimes and murders they don't solve, Defund the Police

For preventing no crimes, Defund the Police

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idaho cop who mocked LeBron James on Tiktok

fired for 'continued policy violations'

Deputy Marshal Nate Silvester asking to have James call him as he watched an imaginary Black man commit a stabbing,

sparked immediate controversy.

The department put out a statement condemning the video at the time, but says

the dismissal was due to "continued policy violations" and not a direct result of the video.

https://www.rawstory.com/fired-deput...nate-silvester

Law enforcement seems to accept the bottom of society, uneducated, racist, ing stupid, then undertrained and hidden behind The Blue Wall.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Law enforcement seems to accept the bottom of society, uneducated, racist, ing stupid, then undertrained and hidden behind The Blue Wall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 Tacoma Police Officers Charged in Killing of Black Man

Prosecutors in Washington State said that

Manuel Ellis had pleaded, “I can’t breathe,”

after police officers punched him,

squeezed his neck,

pressed on his back and

placed a spit hood over his head.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/27/u...uel-ellis.html

Racist law enforcement, the official expression of American govt, killing non-whites never ends. They see it as their ing job.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    74-year-old BLACK man required to register as a sex offender was wrongly convicted in 1982, Dallas judge finds

https://link.dallasnews.com/lt.php?i...7340A15A749658

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird looking latrines, but who am I to second guess the hospitality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston,TX

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one man murdered, murderers lose their jobs, ain't American law enforcement great!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how many 100Ks of teens got steamrolled and lied to into prison?

Illinois Lawmakers Bar Police From Using Deception When Interrogating Minors

A bill that passed the General Assembly with bipartisan support on Sunday would make Illinois the first state to prohibit officers from lying when interrogating those under 18.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/31/u...rrogation.html

More proof that the cops are corrupt when a law had to be passed to (try to) prevent teens from be scammed by corrupt cops lying to and pressuring them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    3 Tacoma Police Officers Charged in Killing of Black Man

Prosecutors in Washington State said that

Manuel Ellis had pleaded, “I can’t breathe,”

after police officers punched him,

squeezed his neck,

pressed on his back and

placed a spit hood over his head.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/27/u...uel-ellis.html

Racist law enforcement, the official expression of American govt, killing non-whites never ends. They see it as their ing job.
    "Ellis had to be restrained after a physical altercation with officers, according to police."

Will they ever integrate to Western Civilization?

Thread Information