Page 71 of 150 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that shooting also cost the citizens of gardena 4.7 million dollars in a civil suit.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obey authority on a moment's notice or die.

Home of the Free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh. I'm smart enough to keep my hands up if a cop tells me to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am happy to make stands on principle when it's not potentially lethal. The drawn guns were a pretty good hint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that shooting also cost the citizens of gardena 4.7 million dollars in a civil suit.
    Your parents are probably good hard working people.

Do them a favor and don't be stupid. Your at ude can get you killed.

They would probably rather have you alive than the money.

Then again 4.7 million...maybe not...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SANDRA BLAND DIED ONE YEAR AGO TODAY

AND SINCE THEN, AT LEAST 810 PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES IN JAIL.

Deaths inside American jails frequently go unnoticed, sometimes even unrecorded.

Unlike prisons, jails hold people for only short periods—about 21 days on average—and many of their inmates have not been convicted of a crime.

Additionally, jails typically aren’t required to release public information about people who die within their walls.

The federal government publishes only generalized data years after deaths occur, making it nearly impossible to identify the most dangerous facilities.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/sandra-bland-jail-deaths/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh. I'm smart enough to keep my hands up if a cop tells me to.
    Good for you. Some of the people getting shot for not immediately cooperating are probably stupid. Borderline re ed. Doesn't mean they should be killed. Lethal force should be the last resort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you. Some of the people getting shot for not immediately cooperating are probably stupid. Borderline re ed. Doesn't mean they should be killed. Lethal force should be the last resort.
    When they drop their hands to their side after the cops have told them three times to keep their hands up the cops have a right to assume they are in danger and defend themselves accordingly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your parents are probably good hard working people.

Do them a favor and don't be stupid. Your at ude can get you killed.

They would probably rather have you alive than the money.

Then again 4.7 million...maybe not...
    huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they drop their hands to their side after the cops have told them three times to keep their hands up the cops have a right to assume they are in danger and defend themselves accordingly.
    sounds like something a coward would do. did they think he was going to pull a magic trick and pull a gun out of his hat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like something a coward would do. did they think he was going to pull a magic trick and pull a gun out of his hat?
    Spoken like a true pussy. Yeah he could damn sure pull a gun out of his belt/pocket. Cops have a right to shoot before they get shot.

All the you have to do is do what they say and you won't get shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they shouldn't be so vulnerable that something like that represents danger requiring deadly force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they shouldn't be so vulnerable that something like that represents danger requiring deadly force.
    What do you suggest? They haven't invented bullet proof force shields yet.

Those cops that got killed in Dallas were intentionally not wearing body armor so they didn't look "threatening".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoken like a true pussy. Yeah he could damn sure pull a gun out of his belt/pocket. Cops have a right to shoot before they get shot.

All the you have to do is do what they say and you won't get shot.
    you sound like a pussy. if a cop tells you to jump will you say how high? lol

all i want is for cops to stop killing us. other civilized countries don't have this problem.

all i have to do is do what they say and i wont get shot lol. that might work for *you* but its obvious that doesn't work for people of color and i have studies to prove you wrong there, jack. philando did what the cops asked and was shot, so was oscar grant and so was the guy shot for getting his license in south carolina and thousands others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right if a cop had his gun pulled I would do exactly what the he said to do. How high? Yes sir.

If you wouldn't you are a ing idiot.

Darwinian selection. Another dead dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw on TV that the girlfriend with the viral video has changed her story and admitted she made up all that about her boyfriend telling the cop he had a CC permit and was packing. He never told the cop he had a gun. She just made that up on the fly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23 Ways You Could be Killed While Being Black

The video features celebrities such as Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, and Rihanna.

http://www.motherjones.com/media/201...ed-while-black

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's Audio of What Sounds Like an NYPD Captain Pressuring an Officer to Target Black Men

“the conversation just turned completely weird to me,” he said in an interview this week. “Because he’s basically telling me it’s OK to racially profile.”

Birch provided Gawker with what he claims is a recording he secretly made of that meeting, on which a man who seems to be his commanding officer can be heard repeatedly questioning him about his recent summonses, placing particular emphasis on the fact that he has only stopped two black men out of 54 total people.

“Two male blacks,” the man says at one point. “So you’re telling me you only saw two male blacks jump the turnstile?”

http://gawker.com/heres-audio-of-wha...sur-1783544682

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop who killed Philando Castile took for-profit course accused of making officers ‘paranoid’

Records show that Jeronimo Yanez attended the 20-hour “Bulletproof Warrior” seminar in May 2014. Calibre Press, which hosts the course, recently changed the name of it to “Interaction and Influence” after complaints from local departments.

“We had different calls from some agencies literally saying the word ‘warrior’ has such a bad connotation we’re not comfortable sending people there,” said the company’s co-owner Jim Glennon, who also leads the seminar.

According to the Star-Tribune, Yanez also took a Calibre seminar called “Street Survival” in 2013, as well as a 20-hour course en led “Officer Survival” from another company in 2012. By comparison, he attended a four-hour “de-escalation” seminar just this past May.

But Calibre’s approach in general has drawn criticism from the executive director of the International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training, Michael Becar, who said he has attended their seminars in the past.

Everything they were doing made the police officers very paranoid,” he said. “At some point they wouldn’t even stop a car without three backups.”

A spokesperson for the Houston Police Department, Kese Smith, said that officers were free to attend the company’s courses, but had to pay their own way to do so.

Some of their instruction is not what we instruct,” Smith said.

“Our mission is to save everyone’s lives,” said the company’s CEO Lisa Gitc .

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/cop-who-killed-philandocastile-took-for-profit-course-accused-of-making-officers-paranoid/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

mission is to kill citizens just in case the paranoid, blood-thirsty, trigger-happy cop "feels" threatened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw on TV that the girlfriend with the viral video has changed her story and admitted she made up all that about her boyfriend telling the cop he had a CC permit and was packing. He never told the cop he had a gun. She just made that up on the fly.
    If that's true it's the most under reported story in news history because that would be a big deal, and I can't find a single link or video confirming this. Where did you see it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's true it's the most under reported story in news history because that would be a big deal, and I can't find a single link or video confirming this. Where did you see it?
    Is it really that hard? In the video she said the guy told the cop he had a CC permit and was armed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2706987

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it really that hard? In the video she said the guy told the cop he had a CC permit and was armed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2706987
    No, I'm asking you where you saw that she made that up. Your link doesn't refute that. Castile pulling out his gun was never part of her story, that was the officer's account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have reading comprehension issues? In the video she specifically said Castillo told the officer he had a cc and was armed. On ABC interview she said cop didn't know he had a gun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC, as always, blaming the victim.

It doesn't ing MATTER what she said. The less, chicken cop shot the guy dead point blank in cold blood.

Thread Information