Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3730
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do they hate auto parts and gas stations?
    The gas station was rushed by a large group of teens recently. They were banging on the windows and locked doors. Middle eastern son's owner came out and fired some rounds into the air. Guy got arrested but parents weren't satisfied with that, protested outside and tried to block people from going, wanted the gas station to be shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lovely citizens

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #falseflag
    #stopexaggerating
    #tuff tdarrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #falseflag
    #stopexaggerating
    #tuff tdarrin

Lol, rioting because cops shoot armed felon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, rioting because cops shoot armed felon
    who? the man who was shot in milwaukee, open carry state btw, was not a felon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who? the man who was shot in milwaukee, open carry state btw, was not a felon.
    My bad. Charged with a couple of felonies, but not convicted. You can't open carry a stolen gun -- I don't think.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Police War on Blacks is why cops were created in the 19th century

Racial Violence in Milwaukee Was Decades in the Making, Residents Say

Milwaukee is one of the United States’ most segregated cities, where black men are incarcerated or unemployed at some of the highest rates in the country, and where the difference in poverty between black and white residents is about one and a half times the national average. There are barren lots and worn-down homes all over the predominantly black north side, while mostly white crowds traffic through the restaurants and boutiques downtown, or inhabit the glossy lakefront high rises.

Add to that the disrespect that many black people say the police show them, and many of Milwaukee’s African-American residents are unsurprised by the volatile response after a police officer fatally shot a black man on Saturday — even though, as it turns out, the officer also was black.

Milwaukee, a city of nearly 600,000, joins other embattled parts of the country like Baltimore and Ferguson, Mo., where police killings did not so much draw outrage for the deaths alone, but for the systemic problems that have so many black people feeling hopeless.

In his two and a half decades as a Milwaukee police officer, Cedric Jackson said he did not feel that supervisors appropriately addressed concerns of wrongdoing within the department.

One common practice, he said, was that after catching suspects who ran, officers would rough them up.

“If they caught you in a backyard or alleyway, they’d want to beat you up,” said Mr. Jackson, who is black and retired in 2011.

His complaints about that custom to colleagues and supervisors were ignored, he said. As was the dismay he expressed about how officers policed communities that were predominantly black.

White officers, he said, “really viewed blacks as less than them or animals or not deserving of respect.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/racial-violence-in-milwaukee-was-decades-in-the-making-residents-say.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Good Cops protest Bad Cops, they are Themselves Bad Cops

When Police Are Poor Role Models for One Another

Police officers learn egregious behavior from those around them, too

In one incident mentioned in the report, a Justice Department investigator went on a patrol with a sergeant.

The sergeant saw a group of young black men on a street corner and told an officer to order them to leave. The officer said he had no reason to do so. “Make something up,” the sergeant replied.

That the sergeant would do this in front of a federal official investigating civil rights violations may be astounding, but it demonstrated his mind-set. He didn’t think he was doing anything wrong. He must have been in the department for years and had probably been taught to take such action by his field training officer, and even the department’s commanders. It was learned behavior, part of a culture rooted in an “us versus them” mentality.

When the Police Department declared, as the report noted, that an officer did not use excessive force when he discharged a Taser into an 85-pound girl who was walking away from him after he told her to take her hands out of her pockets, officers saw that such action was permissible.

I learned, bitterly, during my almost six years in the department, how hard it was to resist this culture, to do the right thing.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/15...e-another.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia man faces more years in jail — even after being acquitted of 2014 crime he did not commit

According to the Rome News-Tribune, Ramad Ahshad Chatman could be forced to serve a six-year jail sentence after being arrested in connection with the July 2014 robbery.

Chatman was in the midst of serving a five-year probation term for his first offense, a burglary in 2012. When he was arrested last November, Superior Court Judge Jack Niedrach to revoke his probation.

But despite being acquitted of the charges in May, Chatman remains imprisoned. His attorneys filed a motion seeking Chatman’s release at a new probation hearing, but the motion was denied at Niedrach’s discretion because there was no new evidence to provide in the case.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/geor...e+Raw+Story%29

hmm, Georgia, elected white judge keeping an innocent black in prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee assholes rioting after a black cop shoots a black criminal trying to shoot him.

ing idiots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee assholes rioting after a black cop shoots a black criminal trying to shoot him.

ing idiots.
    evidence the dead guy was shooting at cops? and not evidence from the Lie And Deny cops. open carry state

The War on Blacks continues unabated.

The War on Cops continues to be a lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    evidence the dead guy was shooting at cops? and not evidence from the Lie And Deny cops. open carry state

The War on Blacks continues unabated.

The War on Cops continues to be a lie.

Several black on black murders in that area days before -- no riots.

Black cop shoots a black guy armed with stolen gun. -- riots and random attacks on white motorists.

BLM indeed. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing idiots.
    what does the race of the cop have to do with it? stop race baiting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several black on black murders in that area days before -- no riots.

Black cop shoots a black guy armed with stolen gun. -- riots and random attacks on white motorists.

BLM indeed. Smh
    comparing criminals to cops sworn to protect and serve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing criminals to cops sworn to protect and serve
    Sounds like the block cop was justified. Keep being an apologist tho.

And I wasn't comparing cops to criminals, I was comparing the REACTION to black on black cide to the REACTION to what sounds like a justified shooting by a black cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the block cop was justified. Keep being an apologist tho.
    what does his race have to do with it? stop race baiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does his race have to do with it? stop race baiting.
    Cool, then all lives matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM would have cred if they stopped trying to make martyrs out of thugs, tbh.
    Last edited by DarrinS; 08-15-2016 at 08:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, then all lives matter.
    of course, just like all jobs matter and not just blue ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM would have cried if they stopped trying to make martyrs out of thugs, tbh.
    BLM is funded by a white male and ran by sexual and trans men and women. i don't know why you suspected white supremacists give them so much attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM is funded by a white male and ran by sexual and trans men and women. i don't know why you suspected white supremacists give them so much attention.

That movement started with good intentions, but like you pointed out, they got hijacked by regressive leftist SJWs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the dallas and BR shooters both stated they were not affiliated with BLM and made youtube videos about their dislike of BLM and the conservative media completely ignored those facts to feed into white america's fear by blaming BLM for influencing these shooters. that is very dangerous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the dallas and BR shooters both stated they were not affiliated with BLM and made youtube videos about their dislike of BLM and the conservative media completely ignored those facts to feed into white america's fear by blaming BLM for influencing these shooters. that is very dangerous.
    That stupid movement is turning people off. Dems pretend to support it because they're scared less to call it out for what it is. That video of two women hijacking Bernie's event still cracks me up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "stupid movement is turning people off"

... you racists were always against BLM and for continuing the cops War on Knitters. You were one of the very first here to pimp AllLivesMatter and BlueLivesMatter, co-opting, ridiculing, denigrating the BLM phrase.

Thread Information