Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does his race have to do with it? stop race baiting.
    race baiting?

it's a statement of fact.

Why are your black brethren rioting over a black police officer shooting a black criminal that was trying to kill him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    race baiting?

it's a statement of fact.

Why are your black brethren rioting over a black police officer shooting a black criminal that was trying to kill him?
    For one, Milwaukee is the most segregated community in America and a lot of our "black brothers" are victims of the religion you practice, white supremacy. Seems to me like your brothers in Milwaukee, baltimore (DOJ agreed with your brothers that the department practiced systematic racism and ferguson (DOJ also said the department was racist) reached their boiling points and reacted violently. They don't own those businesses and I'm happy to see racist middle easterns run out of the community.

As far as the victim, he had 2 misdemeanors for traffic violations and the accusations of him allegedly trying to shoot the race soldier is under review until the footage is released.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the victim?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i guess you could call him a victim.

he was a victim of having his career of choice interrupted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For one, Milwaukee is the most segregated community in America and a lot of our "black brothers" are victims of the religion you practice, white supremacy. Seems to me like your brothers in Milwaukee, baltimore (DOJ agreed with your brothers that the department practiced systematic racism and ferguson (DOJ also said the department was racist) reached their boiling points and reacted violently. They don't own those businesses and I'm happy to see racist middle easterns run out of the community.

As far as the victim, he had 2 misdemeanors for traffic violations and the accusations of him allegedly trying to shoot the race soldier is under review until the footage is released.
    post 1: quit race baiting!
    post 2: analysis of racial dynamic in the case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white supremist

I think any asshole of any race or color that points a gun at a cop deserves exactly what they get.

I think the people like Trill that object and riot just because the deadee was black are the racist assholes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amrish Puri died,but he re-incarnated as a Tulsa cop

Walmart’s Out-of-Control Crime Problem Is Driving Police Crazy

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/

So in addition to taxpayers subsidizing Walmart with $6B+ per year for WM's poverty-wage employees on public assistance, taxpayers also have a huge bill policing WM stores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is just SHOCKING Boo!

A store that caters to a lower socioeconomic group experiences more crime than those that don't?

SHOCKING!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    news from the Cops' War on Blacks

Cop Who Killed Black Man and Incited Milwaukee Riots Said He’d ‘Start a Riot Like It’s Baltimore’ in Rap Video

Dominique Heaggan Brown, a 6-year veteran of the Milwaukee Police Department, has been confirmed as the officer who shot and killed 23-year-old Sylville Smith on Saturday, prompting weekend-long riots.

Brown, who raps under the name KB Domo, was also a guest emcee in a freestyle rap song recorded over Meek Mill’s “Monster” with Milwaukee Hip-Hop artist DAE Flywalker in 2015. In one lyric, the 24-year-old police officer said: “Mess with my circle and I’mma start a riot like it’s Baltimore.”

http://usuncut.com/news/cop-milwaukee-riot-baltimore/

let's see that video showing the dead man pointing a gun at the cops

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rap lyrics with violent allusions? Wow, that's a first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

let's see that video showing the dead man pointing a gun at the cops

Why wait for evidence?

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/c...icer/88874910/

As of Tuesday, at least 3,000 people have shared a Facebook photo of the 24-year-old Milwaukee patrolman who fatally shot 23-year-old Sylville Smith – some of them adding furious and threatening comments.

“Now y'all see his face if he's seen anywhere in the city drop him,” read one post. Another called for a gun so the person could “shoot him right in his head.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police said this man tried to shoot anofficer — turns out they lied and tried to cover it up

“After hours spent examining the video, trying to reconcile the video with the two officers’ statements, and consulting with staff, I reached the difficult conclusion that no reasonable juror could find the officers’ accounts credible,” he said.

Stouffer said the officers’ commander supported their false story so that the outcome of the criminal case would not be affected, raising further concerns about the department’s handling of the case.

Furthermore, he said he will not file charges in any pending cases in which the officers, Tyler Newell and Josh O’Bryan, had a major role and that he’ll review other cases in which either officer was a key witness.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/0...28Daily+Kos%29

If he were black, he'd be dead. It's slave state Missouri

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A racist and Jew-hater

Lawyer defending Baltimore cops has long-standing ties to neo-Nazi group and Holocaust deniers

The New York Daily News reported Thursday that attorney Glen Keith Allen is a longtime supporter of the National Alliance, a group the Southern Poverty Law Center calls “explicitly genocidal” and which is characterized as a hate group.

Allen admits he joined the National Alliance because, “I was in the U.S. Army from 1978 to 1982 and I had some pretty awful experiences with black people there, to be honest.”

The SPLC said that Burgess alleges the police withheld exculpatory evidence that would have prevented his conviction for a crime he did not commit.

Allen has defended the Baltimore Police Department in court, notably in a current lawsuit brought by Sabein Burgess, a black man says he was wrongfully convicted and spent 19 years in prison before being released in 2014.

The SPLC said
    that Burgess alleges the police withheld exculpatory evidence that would have prevented his conviction for a crime he did not commit.

According to his lawsuit, “Mr. Burgess was convicted after the police withheld and fabricated evidence. In particular, the Defendants concealed statements of the victim’s son revealing that he had seen the offender and it was not Plaintiff.

Rather than search for the real killer, the Defendants instead fabricated gunshot residue (‘GSR’) evidence falsely inculpating Plaintiff in the crime.”

In spite of Allen’s insistence that he left the National Alliance in the 1980s, he was still paying membership dues in 2003. The 65-year-old attorney also attended a Holocaust-denial conference in 2007,

The Anti-Defamation League said that the National Alliance “dehumanize(s) both blacks and Jews, depicting them as threats to ‘Aryan culture’ and ‘racial purity.'”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/lawy...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arrested for DUI, murdered by cops

https://www.facebook.com/propublica/...4522145579445/

... he's black, of course.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This be really huge, but VERY long

Justice Department to end use of private prisons

Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates announced the decision on Thursday in a memo that instructs officials to either decline to renew the contracts for private prison operators when they expire or “substantially reduce” the contracts’ scope. The goal, Yates wrote, is “reducing – and ultimately ending – our use of privately operated prisons.”

“They simply do not provide the same level of correctional services, programs, and resources; they do not save substantially on costs; and as noted in a recent report by the Department’s Office of Inspector General, they do not maintain the same level of safety and security,” Yates wrote.

Yates told
    the Post, “The fact of the matter is that private prisons don’t compare favorably to Bureau of Prisons facilities in terms of safety or security or services, and now with the decline in the federal prison population, we have both the opportunity and the responsibility to do something about that.”

The change comes on the heels of a critical Inspector General’s report (pdf), released last week, which found privately run prisons were generally less safe – for prisoners and staff – than the federal Bureau of Prisons’ facilities.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

"The tiest Possible Product For The Highest Possible Price" is fundamental to all commerce.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago's Top Cop Wants 7 Officers Fired in Cover-Up of Fatal Shooting

Laquan McDonald was killed—some say executed—by police.

The head of the Chicago Police Department will ask the city's police civilian review board to fire seven officers allegedly involved in covering up the fatal police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald back in October 2014, an incident theNew York Times Editorial Board characterized as an execution.

Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson announced his decision on Thursday morning, just two days after the Chicago Inspector General's office issued a reportrecommending that 10 officers involved in the alleged cover-up be fired or disciplined. Johnson stripped seven of the officers of police powers, but the review board must okay their ouster. Two more officers have already left the department:

A deputy chief who signed off on a report justifying the shooting retired last week, and a lieutenant retired in May. Johnson said that he did not see sufficient evidence that the tenth officer did anything wrong.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...onald-shooting

no cops go to jail for murder?

Who pays the $Ms in criminal or civil penalties? (you get one guess).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa. Geo stock got slaughtered. Dropped 40% in 5 minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CCR Says DHS and ICE Must Do the Same

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire...e-must-do-same

The real for-profit-prison money is not at federal level, but a state, local level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
     Is Angela Corey the Cruelest Prosecutor in America?

The woman who failed to convict Trayvon Martin’s killer is putting hundreds of kids in prison, and dozens of people on death row.

https://www.thenation.com/article/is...or-in-america/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interestingly enough, it's not just the big corporate prisons that house federal Prisoners...several of the county correction facilities around here also house prisoners for ICE and the Feds for a daily fee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interestingly enough, it's not just the big corporate prisons that house federal Prisoners...several of the county correction facilities around here also house prisoners for ICE and the Feds for a daily fee.
    yep, the big money is for-profit prisons constructed ad hoc to hold immigrants, entire families. no doubt some enforcement assholes get kickbacks for keeping the prisons filled.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private Prisons Are Far From Ended: 62 Percent of Immigrant Detainees Are in Privatized Jails

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/3...ivatized-jails

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas halts execution of accomplice tainted by 'Dr Death' testimony

A court in Texas has stayed the execution of a convicted accomplice to murder, ordering a review of testimony of a witness dubbed "Dr Death".

Jeffery Wood, 43, was to be executed on Wednesday by lethal injection.
    Dr James Grigson, a witness renowned for testifying against those facing execution, said Wood would be violent in the future but had not examined him.

Texas allows for accomplices to be convicted of murder.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37141426

Dr Death, killer for hire.

Thread Information