Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3728
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NSFW language

I guess he didn't realize a black cop shot his brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NSFW language

A black cop coopted to shoot blacks just like white cops. The cop culture is totally corrupted, no matter the color of the cops' skin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [B]Crutcher’s attorney has a razor-sharp retort after cops say they found PCP in dead man’s SUV

even if Crutcher had used PCP that night, it still didn’t justify the use of lethal force.
    [/FONT
    That's razor sharp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wasn't reaching in the window, what was he reaching for?
    Why did he walk back to the SUV with 4 white armed cops telling him to stop n drop?
    Was he on PCP?
    Why was the SUV parked in the middle of the road?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone's gotta feed these cops some bacon. Show them what it tastes like

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did he walk back to the SUV with 4 white armed cops telling him to stop n drop?
    Was he on PCP?
    is there any clear shot of him "reaching for the (closed) window"?

All we really have is the stories of 4 cops tightly grouped around their murder victim.

The SUV was in the road because it broke down.

Being on PCP or any drug isn't an offense that gets you murdered by the cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there any clear shot of him "reaching for the (closed) window"?
    Ya I think there is. He reaches for the window then his arm moves down to his side. Voluntary or because of taze, idk.

All we really have is the stories of 4 cops tightly grouped around their murder victim. We have video also. And we'll have toxology reports.

The SUV was in the road because it broke down. Why not pull off to the right or if it stalled, why not be in the correct lane? It was way over the center line and pointed toward the opposite lane.

Being on PCP or any drug isn't an offense that gets you murdered by the cops.
    Agree.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NSFW language

Gets out of car with handgun
    wont put down handgun when ordered
    shot by black cop
    riots
    white people are the devil

bunch of ing idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he on PCP?

Armchair defense attorney

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Armchair defense attorney
    Your answers are duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White devil speaks

He didn't say what caliber the book was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he on PCP?
    Who is the girl in your sig?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White devil speaks

He didn't say what caliber the book was

Darrin and other rightwingnuts hang on every word the cops say as God's Own Bible truth, esp when the victim is black.

I assume "Lie and Deny", the Blue Wall, are SOP in every police dept.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Darrin and other rightwingnuts hang on every word the cops say as God's Own Bible truth, esp when the victim is black.

I assume "Lie and Deny", the Blue Wall, are SOP in every police dept.
    Witnesses said the same thing...but I see you are going the Mike Brown route again. Inbound Shaun King article I'm sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops caught pepper-spraying handcuffed 15-year-old girl after she was hit by a car

The Hagerstown Police Department is under heavy fire after a video went viral of officers spraying pepper spray into the back of a police cruiser where a biracial teenage girl was handcuffed, according to Herald-Mail Media.

The 15-year-old girl was struck by a car on Sunday while riding her bike, after which she hit her head and passed out for half a minute. Ambulances were called, but the girl said she didn’t want to go to a hospital.

Police officers grabbed her off her bike as she tried to ride away and slammed her face into a nearby windowsill, eventually cuffing her hands.

Panicked, the girl resisted officers as they attempted to push her into the back of the cruiser. She can be heard in the video repeatedly requesting for the presence of a black officer named “Zach.”

“All we want to do is make sure she’s OK,” one officer tells a bystander, explaining that the girl might have lingering brain damage from the collision. Not even a minute later, an officer can be heard telling the girl to “put your feet in the car, OK, or you’re going to get sprayed.”

http://usuncut.com/news/cops-caught-pepper-spraying-handcuffed-15-year-old-girl-hit-car-video/

Cops just building trust and respect among non-whites, as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte police chief says the victim did not point a gun. Like I said, the 2nd amendment isn't for us. Release the tape.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so....how do we feel about the black cop and black sheriff?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecticut State Troopers Unwittingly Film Themselves Fabricating Charges Against Protester

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/2...ilm_themselves

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Palantir Is Taking Over New York City

“It seems like the trickling down of ‘Big Data’ approaches from prosecuting real, significant wrongdoing into the enforcement of petty rules and regulations,” Stanley told Gizmodo.

“Maybe it’s just enabling better management, but it seems like there is real potential for selective enforcement.

If the authorities have enough data about you, they can always find something you’ve done wrong.”

http://gizmodo.com/how-palantir-is-t...ity-1786738085

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte police chief says the victim did not point a gun. Like I said, the 2nd amendment isn't for us. Release the tape.

now thats some hair splitting.

Having a gun in your hand and not dropping it after multiple commands by police to do so can get you shot no matter what color you are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Lines Up Behind Trump's Stop-And-Frisk Proposal, Despite Overwhelming Evidence That It Doesn't Work

New York City’s Stop-And-Frisk Policy Is Ineffective, Discriminatory, And Uncons utional

Federal Judge Ruled Stop And Frisk “Violated the Cons utional Rights Of Minorities” In New York City.In August, 2013, federal Judge Shira A. Scheindlin found New York City’s stop-and-frisk policy to be uncons utional, writing that it allowed police officers to stop “blacks and Hispanics who would not have been stopped if they were white.” The judge noted that police became “too quick to deem” behavior su ious, which effectively watered down the legal standard for “a stop.” From an August 12, 2013, New York Times article:

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the cons utional rights of minorities in the city, repudiating a major element in the Bloomberg administration’s crime-fighting legacy.

The use of police stops has been widely cited by city officials as a linchpin of New York’s success story in seeing murders and major crimes fall to historic lows. The police say the practice has saved the lives of thousands of young black and Hispanic men by removing thousands of guns from the streets.

But the judge, Shira A. Scheindlin, found that the Police Department resorted to a “policy of indirect racial profiling” as it increased the number of stops in minority communities. That has led to officers’ routinely stopping “blacks and Hispanics who would not have been stopped if they were white.”

[...]
    The judge found that for much of the last decade, patrol officers had stopped innocent people without any objective reason to suspect them of wrongdoing.
    [...]
    The judge found that the New York police were too quick to deem su ious behavior that was perfectly innocent, in effect watering down the legal standard required for a stop.

“Blacks are likely targeted for stops based on a lesser degree of objectively founded su ion than whites,” she wrote.

She noted that officers routinely stopped people partly on the basis of “furtive movements,” a category that officers have testified might encompass any of the following:

being fidgety, changing directions, walking in a certain way, grabbing at a pocket or looking over one’s shoulder. [The New York Times, 8/12/13]

NYCLU Report: Stop And Frisk “Yielded Few Weapons” And “Contributed To Animosity Between Minority Communities And Law Enforcement.”

A Washington Post report on a 2014 report from the New York Civil Liberties Union found that stop and frisk “yielded few weapons when officials justified the policy as a way to reduce shootings and "recover guns." The Post explained that “as the NYPD ramped up the number of stops, shootings and murders in the city did not appear to correspondingly decline,” adding that the policy was “so divisive in New York and … contributed to animosity between minority communities and law enforcement.” From an August 21, 2014, Washington Post article:

In 2002, when Michael Bloomberg first took office as mayor of New York City, the controversial law enforcement policy known as "stop-and-frisk" led to 97,296 encounters on the city's street. Police stopped — and sometimes frisked — pedestrians on any number of su ious grounds: Their movements seemed "furtive," as if they were casing a victim, acting as a lookout, or selling drugs. They seemed to be carrying a su ious object, or sporting a su ious bulge.

Over the years, the tactic would become more prevalent — and common far beyond New York — as the public outcry over its use rose. By 2011, the New York Police Department that many cities tried to copy conducted 685,724 stops, the peak before a bitter legal tussle and a new mayoral race would begin to scale back the practice:

[...]
    The NYCLU report do ents the racial imbalance that has made the policy so divisive in New York and other cities where the practice has contributed to animosity between minority communities and law enforcement. But the ACLU accounting also points to other data that undermine the rationale for stop-and-frisk: It yielded few weapons when officials justified the policy as a way to reduce shootings and recover guns; in more than 5 million stops, police recovered a gun less than 0.02 percent of the time. And as the NYPD ramped up the number of stops, shootings and murders in the city did not appear to correspondingly decline. [The Washington Post, 8/21/14]

Wash. Post
    : No Evidence Stop And Frisk Reduced Crime.

The Washington Post's Fact Checker blog found no evidence to support a claim by Gov. Mike Huckabee that "shootings are up 20 percent in New York City" because of New York Mayor Bill de Blasio's reversal of "some of the policies of previous mayors," notably stop and frisk -- a New York City Police Department practice ruled uncons utional in 2013. Kessler pointed to a study by the New York Civil Liberties Union showing that New York City's "decline in shootings and murders did not correspond with increase in stops." Kessler also pointed out that crime continued to fall in 2013 and 2014 as the policy was slowed down, and in fact 2013 was "a historically low year" for shootings:

By the time de Blasio took office, the program already was on its way out. After the number of stops peaked at nearly 700,000 in 2011, it began declining. In 2013, there were fewer than 200,000 stops. In 2014, there were just under 46,000, according to NYPD data.

Supporters of the program warned that violent crime would go up without stop-and-frisk. But violent crime was down across the city in 2014, the New York Times found.

[...]
    The number of violent crimes in New York City has decreased from 2000 to 2014. The number of shooting victims are down nearly 20 percent since five years ago, and 77 percent since 22 years ago, according to NYPD.

Whether stop-and-frisk effectively reduced murder and violent crime is debatable. A 2014 New York Civil Liberties Union report showed that the decline in shootings and murders did not correspond with increase in stops. [The Washington Post, 7/1/15]

NY Times
    ' Charles Blow: Stop And Frisk “Is Obviously Race-Based.

New York Times columnist and CNN political commentator Charles Blow highlighted how the stop-and-frisk policy was used as a race-based “intimidation tool” and said it was “obviously uncons utional.” From the September 21 edition of CNN’sAnderson Cooper 360:

CHARLES BLOW: To advocate for something that is obviously race-based. That is, that is obviously uncons utional. That a judge has called -- I've been on this topic for a very long time. The judge who made that rule uncons utional quoted one of my columns in the closing line of her decision.

There is no way to get around the idea that this is not targeting African Americans for hostility. Nine out of ten of the people who were stopped never charged with anything.

They said that it was meant to stop people who may have weapons, that is not the way it was used at all.

It was used as an intimidation tool, directed specifically at these particular people.

And I believe that it -- it functioned as a kind of ethnic cleansing mechanism in cities.

New York City at the height of stop-and-frisk which is 2010.

The first time in New York City's history -- since the reconstruction, that the population of blacks in New York City fell.

And there was other issues at play. An economic strain. And also social and political strain and there was also a tremendous amount of pressure being put on those populations by the police in this country. [CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, 9/21/16]

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...+-+Research%29

Of course, racist Fox and racist Trash endorsement and racist Spurs Talkers energetically endorse racist policing.

"Our Racism Don't Need No Steenkin' Facts"

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-22-2016 at 01:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now thats some hair splitting.

Having a gun in your hand and not dropping it after multiple commands by police to do so can get you shot no matter what color you are.
    Proof of him not dropping it after multiple commands? An American practicing their 2nd amendment gets killed for no reason and you take the officers side. Why did the cop approach him with his gun drawn if he wasn't a suspect or showed no threat to anyone?

We should be able tof practice our rights to bear arms no matter our color.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he was reading a book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just release the tape. What is there to hide?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just release the tape. What is there to hide?
    They're showing it to the family.

Thread Information