Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 3730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he was reading a book.
    He was according to witnessesee, which means he didn't point a gun. Cop probably thought the book was a gun and clapped him. They could have found a gun in his car as it is our right as Americans to bear arms.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof of him not dropping it after multiple commands? An American practicing their 2nd amendment gets killed for no reason and you take the officers side. Why did the cop approach him with his gun drawn if he wasn't a suspect or showed no threat to anyone?

We should be able tof practice our rights to bear arms no matter our color.

Yup. And we should be able to deny statistics that don't work in our favor too, right??? Come off it already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. And we should be able to deny statistics that don't work in our favor too, right??? Come off it already.
    Huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was according to witnessesee, which means he didn't point a gun. Cop probably thought the book was a gun and clapped him. They could have found a gun in his car as it is our right as Americans to bear arms.
    That's amazing. That book miraculously turned into a gun when the shots were fired. Was the ankle holster for the book too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again we see victim blaming. We have a fellow American who was minding his business, waiting for his son per his daily routine, when cops approach him and kill him.

Nobody has said a peep on the recklessness of the police. If they would have done their jobs, the victim would be alive and the suspect who they were looking for originally would be in jail.

Now his son is without a father because of some reckless cop. Now the cycle of Africans Americans not trusting police will continue. Now the cop will enjoy a paid vacation plus whatever thousands of dollars he gets donated from demonic donors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's amazing. That book miraculously turned into a gun when the shots were fired. Was the ankle holster for the book too?
    Police have killed many people saying they thought they saw a gun when it was a wallet, walking canes, saxophones, etc.

Again is it illegal to now own a gun? Why did the cops approach him with guns drawn if he wasn't a suspect?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cop defense team is diligent today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cop defense team is diligent today.
    The cop hater is diligent today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops caught pepper-spraying handcuffed 15-year-old girl after she was hit by a car

The Hagerstown Police Department is under heavy fire after a video went viral of officers spraying pepper spray into the back of a police cruiser where a biracial teenage girl was handcuffed, according to Herald-Mail Media.

The 15-year-old girl was struck by a car on Sunday while riding her bike, after which she hit her head and passed out for half a minute. Ambulances were called, but the girl said she didn’t want to go to a hospital.

Police officers grabbed her off her bike as she tried to ride away and slammed her face into a nearby windowsill, eventually cuffing her hands.

Panicked, the girl resisted officers as they attempted to push her into the back of the cruiser. She can be heard in the video repeatedly requesting for the presence of a black officer named “Zach.”

“All we want to do is make sure she’s OK,” one officer tells a bystander, explaining that the girl might have lingering brain damage from the collision. Not even a minute later, an officer can be heard telling the girl to “put your feet in the car, OK, or you’re going to get sprayed.”

http://usuncut.com/news/cops-caught-pepper-spraying-handcuffed-15-year-old-girl-hit-car-video/

Cops just building trust and respect among non-whites, as usual

cop video, with screaming audio:

http://wpde.com/news/nation-world/po...-underage-girl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cop hater is diligent today.
    Because yall keep quoting me and trolling me. I posted that the chief admitted the victim didn't point a gun and then you and your fellow defense attorney began to defend your client for whatever reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte police chief says the victim did not point a gun. Like I said, the 2nd amendment isn't for us. Release the tape.
    where'd you get that quote? the one i read was the chief saying "i dont know that he definitively pointed the weapon specifically towards the officer. i can tell you from the facts that the story is a little bit different as to how it's been portrayed so far, especially through social media"

https://gma.yahoo.com/charlotte-poli...opstories.html

if you've got a more recent quote, i'm all ears

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are crowds still chanting "hands up don't shoot" ?

That phrase is still associated with Mike Brown. These incidents, you don't want associated with Mike Brown. People on all sides must be careful about their language. This is really not helpful because of the incident the phrase is associated with. It makes the protesting crowds fall into the SA category of misinformed malcontents.

And the frggn cops have to be versed in rendering quick evaluations after shooting people to paramedics that is recorded for crying out loud. It's totally callus just standing around while a person is bleeding to death. How? At least the cop in Minnesota showed some humanity in realizing what he had done ( caught on recording). This makes most cops look totally oblivious to dying and fuels Boots to proclaim the majority of cops are bad.

Witness the parallels of miscommunication used by zealots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prison decides that inmate’s own writing is too dangerous for him to read

Solitary Watch, an advocacy group for inmates in solitary confinement, reports that prisoner William Blake has been denied the right to read his own work.

Blake was sentenced to 77 years to life for trying to escape from court, where he faced a drug charge. He grabbed a gun and killed one of the court officers. And for the past 29 years, Blake has been locked up in solitary confinement. He can’t leave his cell for 23 hours a day.

One of the ways Blake spends his time is writing, including an essay led “A Sentence Worse Than Death.” The piece was published in an anthology called “ is a Very Small Place: Voices from Solitary Confinement.”

Although the book came out in February, Blake has yet to read it even though the publishers sent copies to Great Meadow Correctional Facility where Blake is held. Even though the book was sent in accordance to the regulations of the facility, he never got it.

The prison’s “Facility Media Review Committee” informed Blake that he could not read the book because “Publication which incites disobedience towards law enforcement officers or prison personell [sic] presents clear and immediate risk of lawlessness, violence, anarchy, or rebellion agiainst [sic] governmental authority.”

The position of the facility is that Blake’s own words are too dangerous for him to read.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/pris...e+Raw+Story%29

Solitary confinement is torture, but that's expected from the sickos running prisons and jails.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Charlotte police chief says the victim did not point a gun. Like I said, the 2nd amendment isn't for us. Release the tape.
    you just make up to fit your narrative. The chief said from the video he couldn't tell if he pointed a gun.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He was holding a book according to his family. He was holding a gun according to multiple non-family independent witnesses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DarrinS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop Who Shot Terence Crutcher Has History Of Drug Use, Domestic Disturbances

Aren’t these the characteristics that describe a “thug”?

Betty Shelby has divorced and remarried at least once. According to the job application she submitted to the sheriff’s office in 2007, her ex-husband’s new wife filed a protective order against her in 2002 to put an end to harassing phone calls the new wife claims Shelby made. The order was eventually denied and Shelby maintained her innocence.

Nearly a decade earlier, Shelby noted on the same application, a breakup with her then-boyfriend led to the two damaging each other’s cars. Temporary restraining orders were filed and eventually tossed out.

Shelby is now a drug-recognition expert, which Wood said she received training for. She said she believed Crutcher was under the influence when she encountered him. Police said they later found PCP in Crutcher’s car, but he is not the only one in the case who reportedly has a history of drug use.

In the same job application where Shelby noted various domestic disturbances, she marked “yes” under a prompt that asked whether she had “possessed and used illegal drugs” in the past. Shelby said she used marijuana twice when she was 18 years old.

Shelby also has two excessive force complaints, according to KJRH. Both of those cases were held to be unfounded. KJRH also reports that Shelby has four letters of commendation as well as an Oklahoma meritorious service award.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08d73b82fd9ae

... if she were black and the shooting VICTIM, you rightwingnuts would slobber of her execution as perfectly OK, because she was a violent thug, drug user.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DarrinS
    It was a book!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bookaki you ignorant . The Tulsa officer has been charged with first degree manslaughter.

What the else do you want?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pieces of like you to actually start admitting to what your eyes see.

This is where the true indoctrination of the echo chamber that ing thinks for you really displays itself. You kool aid naruto level gots are so afraid of upsetting the brain that tells you what to think, do, and be outraged about, that you are paralyzed when having to form any sort of independent opinion based on facts and evidence.
    Is English your second language or did you just miss basic grammar in junior high?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is English your second language or did you just miss basic grammar in junior high?
    It was quite easy for me to read and understand.

He said you don't think for yourself and run away from contrary opinions. He has a point for all the vitriol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He said you don't think for yourself and run away from contrary opinions. He has a point for all the vitriol.
    I pointed out that the Tulsa officer Bookaki was ing about had been rightfully charged with first degree manslaughter.

How is that "running away from contrary opinions" ?

Thats just ing dumb on both your parts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen to how peaceful protesters respond to this guy, lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You are literally the only person that has ever laughed at a Bonnerific post...and now this. Hmmm

Thread Information