Page 83 of 150 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 3730
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Proof of him not dropping it after multiple commands? An American practicing their 2nd amendment gets killed for no reason and you take the officers side. Why did the cop approach him with his gun drawn if he wasn't a suspect or showed no threat to anyone?

We should be able tof practice our rights to bear arms no matter our color.
    His wife released a video. You can clearly here the police shouting at him to drop the gun multiple times. She running there telling her husband don't do it don't do it.

Now that the tape is out what are your thoughts? Justified shooting? Were the riots and looting misguided?

This isn't the first time people jump to conclusions and use it as an excuse to riot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Listen to how peaceful protesters respond to this guy, lol

Bright and well spoken kid. He's been all over the local news here in San Diego.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bookaki you ignorant . The Tulsa officer has been charged with first degree manslaughter.

What the else do you want?
    CosmicParasite, you're cop fellator. Cops break Freddy Greys' back, paralyze him, kill him, indictments, trials, nobody jailed.

There's little chance the Tulsa shooter will be convicted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder how many mistakes the fbi made this last year
    I wonder how many mistakes the employees of wells fargo made this year
    I wonder how many mistakes the employees of safeway made this year
    list goes on and on
    Last edited by ducks; 09-23-2016 at 03:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop Who Shot Terence Crutcher Has History Of Drug Use, Domestic Disturbances

Aren’t these the characteristics that describe a “thug”?

Betty Shelby has divorced and remarried at least once. According to the job application she submitted to the sheriff’s office in 2007, her ex-husband’s new wife filed a protective order against her in 2002 to put an end to harassing phone calls the new wife claims Shelby made. The order was eventually denied and Shelby maintained her innocence.

Nearly a decade earlier, Shelby noted on the same application, a breakup with her then-boyfriend led to the two damaging each other’s cars. Temporary restraining orders were filed and eventually tossed out.

Shelby is now a drug-recognition expert, which Wood said she received training for. She said she believed Crutcher was under the influence when she encountered him. Police said they later found PCP in Crutcher’s car, but he is not the only one in the case who reportedly has a history of drug use.

In the same job application where Shelby noted various domestic disturbances, she marked “yes” under a prompt that asked whether she had “possessed and used illegal drugs” in the past. Shelby said she used marijuana twice when she was 18 years old.

Shelby also has two excessive force complaints, according to KJRH. Both of those cases were held to be unfounded. KJRH also reports that Shelby has four letters of commendation as well as an Oklahoma meritorious service award.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08d73b82fd9ae

... if she were black and the shooting VICTIM, you rightwingnuts would slobber of her execution as perfectly OK, because she was a violent thug, drug user.

used marijuana twice at 18. lock her up
    drug user
    unfounded cases = violent thug

i'm in agreement that the video is damning and she looks guilty, but lol at this weak and unnecessary character assassination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    race soldier clearly plants a gun. Told yall.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    race soldier?

so......he dropped the "plant" to help out the guy that shot him? the black guy that shot him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    race soldier clearly plants a gun. Told yall.

LOL. wtf. You don't believe that do you? It looks he opened up some packing for his gloves and threw it on the ground. Sure doesn't look like a gun. Or book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. wtf. You don't believe that do you? It looks he opened up some packing for his gloves and threw it on the ground. Sure doesn't look like a gun. Or book.
    my bad. i didn't have my glasses on. yea, its not a gun whatever it is. so still no sight of a gun. i'll be back after i watch the full vid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    race soldier?

so......he dropped the "plant" to help out the guy that shot him? the black guy that shot him?
    here ya go

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so.......the white cops on scene were race soldiers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, "clearly plants a gun"

clearly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha. I love Foghorn Leghorn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my bad. i didn't have my glasses on. yea, its not a gun whatever it is. so still no sight of a gun. i'll be back after i watch the full vid.
    If there was a gun, you probably wouldn't see it as they would have kicked it away. Not so with a book. So if you don't see a book on the ground, it must have been a gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess the cops planted his fingerprints on the loaded gun too. Pretty impressive coverup right in front of everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess the cops planted his fingerprints on the loaded gun too. Pretty impressive coverup right in front of everyone.
    Just watched a guy on CNN saying exactly that. Surprisingly they had two guests saying that was damn unlikely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup makes sense. wouldn't be the first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VIDEO OF RACE SOLDIER RAPING BLACK TEEN *WARNING GRAPHIC*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup makes sense to idiots like me. wouldn't be the first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems unlikely here, but it's not like it never happens:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2801097

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wish keith scott would have gotten a negotiator. cops seem to be very patient with armed whites. i'm guessing they'll even take him to burger king on his way to the slammer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof of him not dropping it after multiple commands? An American practicing their 2nd amendment gets killed for no reason and you take the officers side. Why did the cop approach him with his gun drawn if he wasn't a suspect or showed no threat to anyone?

We should be able tof practice our rights to bear arms no matter our color.
    See, now this is an angle and argument from you I can get behind 100%. Too much BLM concerns gun control or a race war, when the truth it is about cops unreasonably infringing upon the rights of American citizens on a national scale (pre-dominantly those of black citizens, admittedly). And THAT is what we, all Americans, need to fight against both on the street as well as in the judicial and legislative branches at every level of government. How many police chiefs are appointed by the city council or some other legislative board, for instance? This creates a situation where even if a police chief resigns in disgrace, he's quickly replaced by a like minded individual.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your rightwingnuts who love to justify police executions, murders by saying, effectively, "he (unCons utionally) deserved it", you asholes are only emulating this asshole

Sean Hannity tries and fails to smear Terence Crutcher: “I read that there was numerous warrants out for his arrest”

An Ohio reporter smacks down the Fox News host's attempt to paint Crutcher as a criminal: That's "misinformation"

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/22/sean...or-his-arrest/

... as if Hannity gave the tiniest about lying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man has stroke after cops taser him while his hands are behind his back

31-year-old Carlos Seals, who was held in the Richmond County Jail in August of 2015 for public intoxication (despite being at home at the time of his arrest), is seen facing the wall with his hands behind his back. Suddenly, two officers at the scene, Deputy Donnie Crawford and Deputy Christopher Alexis, both pulled tasers from their belts and fired them at Seals.

After being tasered, Seals is seen falling violently to the floor, with the back of his head striking the concrete floor.

Seals has racked up more than $20,000 in medical bills, he said his multiple requests to the county to pay for the damage he suffered while in their custody have gone unanswered.

“[I had a] fractured skull, I had bleeding on the brain, it messed my nerves up in my back, I had a stroke,” Seals said.

http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matte...e-after-taser/

"Tasers are non-fatal", just one of the HUGE lies the PIC lives by. Many 100s dead from tasing, probably 1000s seriously and/or permanently injured, maimed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PIC mental health care

Baltimore Man Dies After Being Beaten by Cops Following 911 Call to Take Him to the Hospital

“They really were supposed to be there to get him to the nearest healthcare facility.”

http://www.alternet.org/human-rights...e-him-hospital

rightwingnut "ethnic cleansing/defective cleansing" justification: he was defective, terminate him, esp because he was black

Thread Information