Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New national polling conducted by Kaplan Strategies shows businessman Vivek Ramaswamy tied with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

"While DeSantis remains a top-tier candidate amongst non-Trump choices, he now shares this status with Ramaswamy. The reactions of these camps in the face of this new dynamic are anticipated with interest," Kaplan released Thursday. I

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the Soros guy right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only question at this point is whether or not Trump is going to be campaigning from prison. Maybe he can write his manifesto in there for you guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vivake is a very smart man who can articulate, and elucidate, his policies and his thoughts on culture very well. I like the guy plenty; however, I don't see him winning the nomination over Trump nor DeSantis. DeSantis is low energy but what he's gotten done in FL has been great.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Trump stumping is alive and well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vivake is a very smart man who can articulate, and elucidate, his policies and his thoughts on culture very well. I like the guy plenty; however, I don't see him winning the nomination over Trump nor DeSantis. DeSantis is low energy but what he's gotten done in FL has been great.
    They're both terrible, and frankly (thankfully), irrelevant.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vivek shot his base in the face this week with his neocon / globalist / anti-populist remarks on trade, immigration & coming out as pro - trans pacific partnership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vivek shot his base in the face this week with his neocon / globalist / anti-populist remarks on trade, immigration & coming out as pro - trans pacific partnership.
    so who's your guy?

are you off DeSantis yet?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so who's your guy?

are you off DeSantis yet?
    Whichever candidate is the most nationalist and least globalist.

I've been off DeSantis for a couple months. Like the guy, he's been a fantastic governor of Florida, but he needs to stay put for the time being and drop out. Horde the rest of his donor money for a sunnier environment, maybe 2028. The further he goes along the bigger ditch he digs for a future presidential run in 2028 or later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whichever candidate is the most nationalist and least globalist.

I've been off DeSantis for a couple months. Like the guy, he's been a fantastic governor of Florida, but he needs to stay put for the time being and drop out. Horde the rest of his donor money for a sunnier environment, maybe 2028. The further he goes along the bigger ditch he digs for a future presidential run in 2028 or later.
    so then, Donald Trump.

enjoy losing again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like it's going great for Vivek. The Ducks Touch. He's tied with Christie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron DeFascist vs Comrade Traitor Trump...

lol - todays - GOP (Govt of Putin)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can you list some of Meatball Ron’s accomplishments in Forida? And no, “owning the libs” isn’t an accomplishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you list some of Meatball Ron’s accomplishments in Forida? And no, “owning the libs” isn’t an accomplishment.
    Can you list all the saturated fats in everything you eat you fat ing loser?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just show the American people constant loops of democrats as the groomers they are and republicans are gonna pull it off,,,,you guys and gals were s shocked in 2016 but you act like it could never happen again,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just show the American people constant loops of democrats as the groomers they are and republicans are gonna pull it off,,,,you guys and gals were s shocked in 2016 but you act like it could never happen again,,,,,
    Yeah, that's the plan for Trump. Just lie about your opponents and the re ed base falls for it. You're a great example of that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And there’s only one saturated fat, it’s called “saturated fat” so sure, here’s my list.

1. saturated fat

So now that I’ve answered you, how about you list everything Meatball Ron has accomplished in Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there’s only one saturated fat, it’s called “saturated fat” so sure, here’s my list.

1. saturated fat

So now that I’ve answered you, how about you list everything Meatball Ron has accomplished in Florida.
    No one cares about you fat just like no one cares about DeSantis rn.

He's done good in FL, even if it's just making you fat s lose your minds over nothing, while you do nothing of importance whatsoever. I'm glad he's pushed through some of the agenda of the policy makers out there and without them he'd get nothing done. The "don't say gay bill", stupid low iq idiots like you state it to be, was good but not pushed further which it should've been for all grades up to 12th. That's just one thing but if he wasn't doing good out there losers like you wouldn't cry over the guy every time he's mentioned.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No one cares about you fat just like no one cares about DeSantis rn.

He's done good in FL, even if it's just making you fat s lose your minds over nothing, while you do nothing of importance whatsoever. I'm glad he's pushed through some of the agenda of the policy makers out there and without them he'd get nothing done. The "don't say gay bill", stupid low iq idiots like you state it to be, was good but not pushed further which it should've been for all grades up to 12th. That's just one thing but if he wasn't doing good out there losers like you wouldn't cry over the guy every time he's mentioned.
    Why is “Don’t Say Gay” a good bill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is “Don’t Say Gay” a good bill?
    Because, just like when I was in school, all k-12 shouldn't be buddy buddy with your teachers and know their lives outside of school nor their sexuality or their ideologies(political or cultural). The teachers should just teach and stop ing grooming children instead.

Plus it's no "Don't Say Gay" bill; that's just what the re ed masses on the far left call it because they're cultural Marxist s bags.

Thread Information