Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Someone actually traded for that scrub Baldwin?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This actually seems like a better thread to bump, especially because it was the first one where people (cough) started talking about them declining.

To be honestly, I hate that being "fiery" is seen as a good thing, or even a neutral thing. It's one thing to have your players' backs or to motivate the team; it's quite another to act like a baby on the sidelines and get into altercations with other coaches. He might be a good strategist, but so is Rex Ryan. A coach acting like a fool all the time eventually leads to players to lose respect for him. Harbaugh's had great success so far and is pushing all the right buttons, but so was Ryan two years into his tenure. It can fall apart quickly. Stacked rosters can show major weaknesses in the span of a few weeks.

I think the 49ers will progressively get worse over the next two years (it's kind of hard not to). I think they could easily miss the playoffs in 2014-2015, not even counting a major injury.

Though they are better than I thought they'd be at this point. Really, the NFC getting better is why the 9ers are at risk of missing the tourney. They are still good enough.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The niners downfall started with all the Harbaugh drama in the offseason, tbh. Lots of bad mojo.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This actually seems like a better thread to bump, especially because it was the first one where people (cough) started talking about them declining.

Though they are better than I thought they'd be at this point. Really, the NFC getting better is why the 9ers are at risk of missing the tourney. They are still good enough.
    NFC getting better? imo the talent level has clearly shifted to the afc, pats, broncos, colts and chargers have improved a lot and nfc's elite looks on their last legs..

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wow~~~~~~~~~~

4-3 without two of the great backers in the league, one one of the best pass rushers. They've also played 4 road games out of 7.That is big in pro football.

They will be in the playoffs and at full strength.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NFC getting better? imo the talent level has clearly shifted to the afc, pats, broncos, colts and chargers have improved a lot and nfc's elite looks on their last legs..
    damn, i'm scaring myself tbh

Thread Information