Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last edited by SpursZone; 03-31-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

EW reports that Tony Stark will build the android as a tool to help save the world and to provide the rest of The Avengers some time off, but things quickly go wrong with this plan.

“Ultron sees the big picture and he goes, ‘Okay, we need radical change, which will be violent and appalling, in order to make everything better’; he’s not just going ‘Muhaha, soon I’ll rule!’” director Joss Whedon said. “He’s on a mission. He wants to save us.”
    8 pictures here :

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2039...834753,00.html
    Last edited by lefty; 07-16-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avengers movie seems more like a iron man movie to me....he gets more screen time and more important role, too much focus is on him might as well call it ironman movie 4

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Goddess on the poster

And I agree with you, TD, Ironman got too much highlight compared to other avengers but I can understand it. IM is the only true badass on this team, he & goddess are the only two avengers who ain't boring to watch when they're not fighting in superhero mode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So weird that Quicksilver was just played in XMEN and now they have a different guy doing it for Avengers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Weirdest part is that everyone knows the "Quicksilver" in Avengers is kickass

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So weird that Quicksilver was just played in XMEN and now they have a different guy doing it for Avengers
    Different studios.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are two of the few characters that both Marvel Studios and Fox can make a fair claim to. Makes for all kinds of stupidity, though. Marvel can't use the word "mutant" or say Magneto is their father. etc.

Gonna be tough to top QS in X-Men, but at the same time it's tough to see where they go with that guy considering just how fast he had to be going in that one scene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't even know how quicksilver and scarlett witch will fit in this story... I know it doesn't follow the comic but what are they helping ultron?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Different studios.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are two of the few characters that both Marvel Studios and Fox can make a fair claim to. Makes for all kinds of stupidity, though. Marvel can't use the word "mutant" or say Magneto is their father. etc.

Gonna be tough to top QS in X-Men, but at the same time it's tough to see where they go with that guy considering just how fast he had to be going in that one scene.
    Its funny to see how everyone was ting on that version of QS because of the food commercials and his horrible outfit by the end of it everyone wished he had more screen time and people are getting their wish in age of apocalypse movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I don't even know how quicksilver and scarlett witch will fit in this story... I know it doesn't follow the comic but what are they helping ultron?
    Yeah, as badass as that scene was, Quicksilver seemed to be tacked onto X-Men: Days and they just showed Scarlet Witch sitting around watching TV.

Seems to be a whole rush to get out certain heroes between studios. Fox won the Quicksilver race, and Warner threw the Flash into the middle of the season of Arrow to establish him (the leaked pilot is very promising btw) before Marvel can get out their Quicksilver. Marvel says they are coming out with an Ant-Man movie and lo and behold, Warner sticks the Atom in Arrow next season (played by a former Superman, no less).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Its funny to see how everyone was ting on that version of QS because of the food commercials and his horrible outfit by the end of it everyone wished he had more screen time and people are getting their wish in age of apocalypse movie
    Yeah, now I think the Avengers one looks stupid. gonna have to find a way to rein him in though. Just running around while everyone stands perfectly still will make nerds like me why he doesn't do everything for everyone.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Yeah, now I think the Avengers one looks stupid. gonna have to find a way to rein him in though. Just running around while everyone stands perfectly still will make nerds like me why he doesn't do everything for everyone.
    Mother er that's what I said in the Days of Future Past thread. Quicksilver, same would apply with the Flash, are huge plot holes because they're unstoppable

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Mother er that's what I said in the Days of Future Past thread. Quicksilver, same would apply with the Flash, are huge plot holes because they're unstoppable
    Yeah, some dudes estimated "Peter" (Fox can't call him Pietro lol) was running at anywhere from 9,000 to over 33,000 mph in that clip -- but more people seemed upset that the walkman wasn't going to be able to play Jim Croce fast enough for Peter to hear the song.

At least early on, they have the Flash topping out at 700 mph, but they almost immediately introduce a potential time-travel scenario, so they'll probably be working up to ludicrous speed.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 07-17-2014 at 09:17 AM.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    but more people seemed upset that the walkman wasn't going to be able to play Jim Croce fast enough for Peter to hear the song.
    didn't even think of it but it's so true. The dude was moving fired bullets around but the song was still audible

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    no they are not

Have you watched the mid-credit scene in CA:TWS ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no they are not

Have you watched the mid-credit scene in CA:TWS ?
    Yup also read age of ultron

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yup also read age of ultron
    Although Feige said that the movie won't be based on the comics AOU, Whedon said today that at some point the Twins are fighting with Ultron before switching teams.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Although Feige said that the movie won't be based on the comics AOU, Whedon said today that at some point the Twins are fighting with Ultron before switching teams.
    Yeah I know it would be pretty be far out there even for a comic book movie if this followed the comic.

I wonder how true age of apocalypse movie is staying with the comic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    New concept arts:

1st concept art for Antman

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns