Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Look they lost in the Finals. It's happened to LeBron, Kobe, etc and now Duncan. They gave it their all against Miami as a team and I don't feel sorry for the Spurs (they have won 4 NBA les and 1 NBA finals loss), they had it in the bag and blew it, Miami hit some huge shots in that game 6 which made the difference. That is probably what is making this so difficult on you, I understand but life goes on. Spurs may or may not make it back to the Finals again with Duncan, Pop, etc but one thing you know is they will come out hungry this season ready to make another run after such a bitter defeat and not getting the job done, hopefully the team can stay healthy and get back there again and this time get Timmy that 5th ring. It isn't easy making the Finals, Miami will have a much harder time getting back there next season imo.
    Last edited by Chillen; 07-25-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the did this reach 3 pages??? emo bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and sometimes life is alot more than a ing sports game. Good point.
    Sometimes but not this time, you don't know what went in my heart and soul before game 6, the emotions, never felt this level of excitement, also a lot of stretch, and with us had it in our hands I needed the happy ending like air to Breath if I want to carry on after.
    Live your life for yourself and stop living vicariously through others. The loss had nothing to do with you. Celebrate when your team wins, but blame the players when your team loses. If you can't handle your team losing then stop having a team and only root for the team that wins. This way your team will always win plus you will have the pleasure of driving all of your friends nuts.
    Nice effort, but your idea is not practical.
    that's what you want with your first choice...no wonder you're depressed
    Every one with his own preferences, I was just throwing some names, but yes Madonna was the greatest woman of all time, so beautiful, sexy and magical... in today game I'm also very very high on Anna Paquin
    Lexapro - get some.
    psychiatric drugs are the worst thing in this world, it's not what this life is about, I recommend to everyone not to touch them no matter which situation you are in.
    Your mama... I'm the most pure fan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't kill yourself bro. You're loved here.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS, if you had been a fan as long as I have then you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not even remotely close to being the worse loss in the Spurs history, period!
    He/she has to be a troll yanking our legs, there is no other logical explanation for this insanity.
    Last edited by xmas1997; 07-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it. He/she keeps rising from the ashes, when they should be rising from the pits!
    He/she must have lost a bundle on betting on the Spurs, no other explanation makes realistic sense to explain their continual depressive at ude.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be funny if he did kill himself over this.

In all seriousness, this dude needs to put life in prospective. Obviously you are one weak minded who needs to put your hopes and dreams on yourself not others. You are fretting over a bunch of over paid millionaires who couldn't beat other over paid millionaires in a BASKETBALL GAME. Its just entertainment not life.

Sit back and ask yourself where do you want to be in 10 years. If it still here sulking over this , then by all means, kill yourself.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be funny if he did kill himself over this.

In all seriousness, this dude needs to put life in prospective. Obviously you are one weak minded who needs to put your hopes and dreams on yourself not others. You are fretting over a bunch of over paid millionaires who couldn't beat other over paid millionaires in a BASKETBALL GAME. Its just entertainment not life.

Sit back and ask yourself where do you want to be in 10 years. If it still here sulking over this , then by all means, kill yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the suicide thread keeps going and going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst loss in spurs history by far. nothing even comes remotely close.
    Mentioned in a thread a while ago that it makes 0.4 look like a standard buzzer beater at halftime of a regular season game.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.
    Why is he the least deserving? I saw his big sarcastic grin at Dwight Howard when the Lakers were flaming out, Karma is a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS, if you had been a fan as long as I have then you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not even remotely close to being the worse loss in the Spurs history, period!
    He/she has to be a troll yanking our legs, there is no other logical explanation for this insanity.
    We already had this argument this is the worst loss in any team history not only spurs, and I won, so why to do it again... And please stop already with the trying too be cool act coul someone bs or troll cause you don't agree with him, it's only make you looked dumber.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about now?

Are you dead now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about now?

Are you dead now?

I think the dude is waiting for this thread to reach 40 pages to make it more dramatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about now?

Are you dead now?
    Are you 12yo or 13yo?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you 12yo or 13yo?
    Neither.

How about now?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ting me bro? Or course anyone of those names that you mentioned could have pulled one of those performances because it was JUST ONE GAME. Manu deserved at the most $3.5 M for 1 year or $7M for 2 years which is half of what the FO signed him for.

Exactly.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why?
    This coming from someone asking others if they are 12 or 13?

Kind of puts things into prospective doesn't it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This coming from someone asking others if they are 12 or 13?

Kind of puts things into prospective doesn't it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We already had this argument this is the worst loss in any team history.
    Yep, no doubt at all you are a damn troll.

Pistons 87 game 6 PHANTOM foul which lost them the finals basically, you are new to sports or like I said obviously a troll trying to make things worse on people in here. Your name points to being an LA fan, no doubt.

I also will point out King and LA game 4, never won a le and had that series in their hands up 20 some odd points, then the Horry shot came to basically crush it all, ask them how they feel never getting ONE le after that? Knicks game 6 against Houston in 94, Starks blocked at the end, Knicks were up 3-2 going home and blew the last two games there, Ewing never won a ring and that was his shot! Yep the Spurs loss was the worst in sports history, worse than NY blowing a 3-0 lead against Boston, worse than GAME 6 with one out left for Boston in 86 and up a few runs! YEP.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pistons 87 game 6 PHANTOM foul which lost them the finals basically, you are new to sports or like I said obviously a troll trying to make things worse on people in here. Your name points to being an LA fan, no doubt.

I also will point out King and LA game 4, never won a le and had that series in their hands up 20 some odd points, then the Horry shot came to basically crush it all, ask them how they feel never getting ONE le after that? Knicks game 6 against Houston in 94, Starks blocked at the end, Knicks were up 3-2 going home and blew the last two games there, Ewing never won a ring and that was his shot! Yep the Spurs loss was the worst in sports history, worse than NY blowing a 3-0 lead against Boston, worse than GAME 6 with one out left for Boston in 86 and up a few runs! YEP.
    I have to agree, and lets' not forget in Spurs history the one chance Ice could have gotten a championship when the Washington Bullets came back, down 3 games to 1, and won it all. Now that was ten times worse than this one because at least TD already had 4 rings! You can't convince anyone, kobyz, that this loss was worse than that one was, it was a whole series with each seceding game loss hurting that much more until the inevitable collapse.
    You are obviously a

(Not you, Sean Cagney.)
    Last edited by xmas1997; 07-25-2013 at 01:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I screamed my guts out during and after game 6.. I let so much emotion out that night I had nothing left for game 7 or beyond..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone is fishing for haters. Looks like he caught a couple!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the guy in that video The Great Yacht?

If so, I have a new-found respect for that guy. I remember the Celtics were the worst ing team in the League before they got their Big 3 in 2007. They were a forgotten franchise for like 25 years and then they got a TON of bandwagon fans who acted as if nothing had ever happened. And when the Celtics/Lakers played in the Finals a few times the media was like "Who else would you expect to make the Finals?" And I was like HUH? Since when were the Celtics last good? 30 years ago?

Another thing from that video I really liked. I don't like the Mavs, and I thought we were the better team in 06 and should have won the Championship that year, but the Mavs were SO MUCH BETTER than the Heat that year, and they got absolutely robbed of the Championship. I remember Dwayne Wade just lived on the free-throw line for that entire series. There were so many BS calls that it made me sick to my stomach--- even as a Spurs fan who was still bitter about being knocked out by the Mavs. That was the most rigged Championship ever. Thank you for pointing that out.

One thing I didn't like though. Lebron is not...a sidekick. Come on man. He's better than Wade. Wade is the sidekick. Wade wouldn't have won without Lebron if he didn't have the help of the corrupt refs in the 06 Finals. I remember Miami (and you said this in your video) was pretty god-awful too before their Big 3 came to fruition. Heck, Cleveland would be the #1 seed in the East (Lebron's team) and the Heat would be the #8 seed (Wade's team). Maybe Wade and Bosh should have came to Cleveland, but the point is that Lebron was always the man here. He's no sidekick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

This dude comes into my troll thread and starts talking "ohz, hez just havn hiz opinyon. u butthurt ovar manu" - then calls this guy a troll for an opinion.

Maybe he is a troll, idk, just funny how hypocritical you sound.

Thread Information