Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Yep I wondered why there were two different sets of curvas yelling back at each other, I didnt understand what they were saying bc i dont speak french though. I was lucky enough to sit first row right behind the PSG bench (Ancelotti!), and the pace of the game was incredible. Ill upload pics and vid later, got Ibra's FK screamer goal on vid.

Also, there were more hot ladies working at the Parc des Princes than in all of San Antonio combined, they even sold me on a non alcoholic beer lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Parc des Princes is kinda special, that's a particular atmosphere with two opposite curves: Boulogne racist gots (Boulogne red... that's some pretty ed up fans tbh) and Auteuil for the Leftys, the smokers and the bobos. I used to go to Auteuil to see PSG / Bordeaux now I'm fat and wealthy and I go invited in presidential.

Hate PSG and their fans but always enjoyed the parc des prince
    Speaking of Leftys and Auteuil, my seat was right next to that security thingy that separated us from the Auteuil (or was it Boulogne ?)

Upper seats, behing the nets, the benches were on the right side.... anyway, feltl ike an earthquake

It was the last game of the season, (PSG - Lille 2-2) beautiful day in Paris, lot of chicks in Parc des Princes

Before the game I was on the other side of the stadium outside of Parc Des Princes; it was only me and a friend as all the other fans were on the other side

Then the PSG players bus showed up; we waived at Anelka; he looked at us as if he was pissed , then waived back at us.

Luis Fernandez was sitting behind him, and that Brazilian forward (forgot his name) in front of Anelka; they thought the waiving was for them, so they waived back too

Then before the game, the PSG president introduced Ronaldinho (they had just signed him) to the fans

I also saw coach Vahid

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Speaking of Leftys and Auteuil, my seat was right next to that security thingy that separated us from the Auteuil (or was it Boulogne ?)

Upper seats, behing the nets, the benches were on the right side.... anyway, feltl ike an earthquake

It was the last game of the season, (PSG - Lille 2-2) beautiful day in Paris, lot of chicks in Parc des Princes

Before the game I was on the other side of the stadium outside of Parc Des Princes; it was only me and a friend as all the other fans were on the other side

Then the PSG players bus showed up; we waived at Anelka; he looked at us as if he was pissed , then waived back at us.

Luis Fernandez was sitting behind him, and that Brazilian forward (forgot his name) in front of Anelka; they thought the waiving was for them, so they waived back too

Then before the game, the PSG president introduced Ronaldinho (they had just signed him) to the fans

I also saw coach Vahid

coach Vahid ! one of my favorite L1 coach ever... dude was sick but funny as .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

coach Vahid ! one of my favorite L1 coach ever... dude was sick but funny as .
    you should him see him with the Algerian journalists

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    right now :

- Milan vs Juve
    - OM vs PSG

Edit : Thiago Motta
    Last edited by lefty; 10-06-2013 at 02:36 PM.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Heads up: While looking through the schedule for tomorrow, I noticed that Roma plays Napoli play tomorrow

#1 vs #2

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Fox got rights to the Bundesliga in 2015. Awesome

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Fox got rights to the Bundesliga in 2015. Awesome
    Yeah that's awesome news indeed. I don't even know who carries GOLTV anymore, that channel has been dropped like crazy by many providers. I'm not a big fan of the coverage FOX had for the EPL but hopefully they'll take some hints what NBC's doing.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    was going to post this

Ibra is just unreal

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Holly Milan is 19pts out of 1st after 11 games. I knew they were bad (lol starting Birsa), but that is just terribad.

Believe.
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    bayern vs dortmund starts in less than one hour

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Poor Dortmund, they had so many chances to capitalize but just couldn't manage to do it, and just like that, Bayern is up by 3-0

Believe.
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    yeah. pretty entertaining match, both teams were pretty even. 1-0 for bayern would be more appropriate. but i take the 3-0 of course

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Gotze ing his old team

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Wow, it's not Bayern's fault, but the Bundesliga is ed. Everyone in germany is saying its the best soccer league and it has so much parity. But in all honesty, it's pretty boring when the champs allready are crowned 1/3 into the season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    how are u going to win against bayern when ur basically playing against the germany national team...lol rest of the league is just making up the numbers for practice...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    how are u going to win against bayern when ur basically playing against the germany national team...lol rest of the league is just making up the numbers for practice...
    what
    Yeah some of their best players are from Netherlands, France, Spain, Croatia,Brazil

Sure, they have German International studs - Lahm, Neuer, Muller, Badstuder, etc, but saying its basically the German NT is a stretch

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Neuer, Boateng, Lahm, Kroos, Müller played yesterday. So, no!

And Badstuber a stud.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Wow, it's not Bayern's fault, but the Bundesliga is ed. Everyone in germany is saying its the best soccer league and it has so much parity. But in all honesty, it's pretty boring when the champs allready are crowned 1/3 into the season.
    Bayern will up in any league you put them. Hard not to see them repeat as UCL winners. It will take 2012 Chelsea-like luck to dethrone them

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Neuer, Boateng, Lahm, Kroos, Müller played yesterday. So, no!

And Badstuber a stud.
    He was pre-injury tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He was pre-injury tbh
    No, he wasn't.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    potatoes potatoes

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Bayern raping Werder today. 7-0 in Bremen. And honestly, they didn't even need to play more than 70%.
    Dortmund-Leverkusen about to stat now. Should be a good one. BVB will win 3-1.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EPIC: Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp with the photobomb

FACT: German twins Sven Bender (Dortmund), Lars Bender (Leverkusen) scored in the exact same minute of their matches

Thread Information