Post Count
    Only bigots care...
    More Israeli bias in American Politics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Hypocrisy Is Simply Not a Factor in the Right-Wing Mind

Warren recounts a story of her meeting with Tea Party Republican Michael Grimm (R-NY). Grimm is the guy who threatened to throw a TV news reporter off the Capitol building’s balcony after this year’s State of the Union address. “I’ll throw you off this f---ing balcony. I’ll break you in half like a boy,” he threatened. And last month, Grimm was indicted by the U.S. attorney in New York on 20 counts of mail, wire and tax fraud. Irony, anyone? Warren writes of Grimm:

“He told me all about himself.

He’d joined the U.S. Marines when he was 19, and

he had been decorated for his service in Desert Storm.

He got a degree from Baruch College, a public university in New York,

went to law school, and

joined the FBI, where among other things,

he was part of the Financial Fraud Squad.

He talked in animated terms about the great work he’d done with the FBI and the terrific training he’d received. Then he launched a small business before running for office."

Despite being aligned with the Tea Party, Warren was hopeful Grimm was someone she could work with. “I didn’t care about his Tea Party ties. He’d been in law enforcement and dealt with Wall Street corruption. I was sure that someone like him would really appreciate the importance of having a watchdog like the consumer agency.”

Warren’s optimism was quickly crushed. After providing Grimm with an “enthusiastic description of what we were trying to get done at the agency, the congressman looked surprised.”

With a clenched jaw, Grimm cut Warren off. He told her,

“I don’t believe in government.”

Warren thought she had misunderstood him. “What?” she replied. He repeated that he didn’t believe in government. “I asked him about the FBI, and he amended his statement to say yes, he believed in the FBI, but not other forms of ‘big government’ and certainly not a consumer protection agency.”

The meeting didn’t last much longer, but afterward Warren couldn’t stop thinking about Congressman Grimm’s remark: He didn’t believe in government.

“I thought about the congressman’s life,” writes Warren:

“A tour of duty in the military. A degree from a public university. Eleven years working in a federal government agency. Government training. And now a seat in the House of Representatives. Heck,

he had even been quoted as saying that he wanted the government-paid health insurance when he joined the Congress

because 'God forbid I get into an accident and I can’t afford the operation. That could happen to anyone.' It seemed to me that he ought to be the poster boy for someone who understood all the good things that government can do.”

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-an...age=1#bookmark

Repugs are ridiculous, laughable assholes, because they know that's what their ignorant, red neck, old, white, male base want them to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karl Rove stunned a conference when he suggested Hillary Clinton may have brain damage

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/12/karl-rove-hillary-clinton-may-have-brain-damage/

the greasebag is also a s bag

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-17-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arab Spring?

Let's do like the Muslims and have an American Spring!

Tens Of People Descend Upon The Capitol To Drive The Obama Administration Out Of Office

\\

The “second American revolution” got off to a slow start in Washington, DC on Friday, falling roughly 9,999,950 people short of their goal of 10 million angry, cons ution-weilding participants. (That was the low-end estimate. They were prepared for upwards of 30 million).

The few who did make it to Washington, D.C came with a laundry list of grievances, ranging from

Benghazi, to

Obamacare, to

President Obama’s birth certificate, to

general lawlessness.

“Our main goal is to return our government to the cons utional government,” said Marty Church, a protestor who traveled to Washington, D.C from the Maryland suburbs. “The whole administration is based on lies,” added Fred Lachance, another protester from Maryland.

“Benghazi’s a lie and a cover-up,” said Church. “And if you’re lying about something as stupid as that, what else are you lying about?”

Wiley Drake, a pastor and talk radio host from California, knows the truth behind the Benghazi coverup.

“What caused Benghazi was a kidnapping gone awry from Barry Soetoro,” he said, referencing the name Birthers have ascribed to Obama based on a widely-circulated (and hastily photoshopped) Columbia University student ID).

“He was going to kidnap Mr. Stevens, and he got killed in the process. That’s what really happened, that’s the truth.”

When pressed to cite other breaches of the cons ution, one protestor referred us back to Operation American Spring’s website, which offers little more than an outline of the group’s three-phased mission (Phase 2 calls for 1 million of the 10 million gathered to camp out in Washington, D.C. until their demands are met).

Those demands — removing Obama, Biden and Nancy Pelosi from the federal government — are not achievable ones even according to many of the attendees. “It’s a good goal, but it’s not a realistic goal,” said Lachance. Others, though, were more optimistic.

“The Obama administration is lawless, and we want him out,” said Carrie “Beth” Koncar, who led a small group up from Georgia.

“And basically that is the goal here, for the resignation of Obama, Biden, Pelosi.

The Lord God is behind this,

the Lord is the breath in this.

He puts kings and kingdoms in their places, and he takes them down.”

As for the paltry turnout, several attendees could barely contain their dismay at the low-key affair. “I took a day off from work to come down,” said Art Skillman.

“Where they are, I don’t know.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...erican-spring/

Ignorant right-wing, red-state, bubba, tea baggin assholes, stumbling around in their echo chamber of fantasies

Looks like The Lord God decided to stay home, out of breath!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tea Party backed Ben Sasse, a candidate running for the U.S. Senate.

On his website he writes: "Government cannot force citizens to violate their religious beliefs under any cir stances."

Sasse says any act committed as a religious act is beyond legal control... any act.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-20-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP House Candidate: Democrats Commit "99 Percent" of Mass Shootings

“If you look at all the fiascos that have occurred, 99 percent of them have been by Democrats pulling their guns out and shooting people,” Kiehne said. “So I don’t think you have a problem with the Republicans.”

This ridiculous line of thinking, if it can be called that,
    began after the Newtown shooting by Roger Hedge , a conservative radio talk show host. Last night, Kiehne recycled that message and delivered it from the podium of a political debate. With a straight face.
    And then, with an equally straight face, he went on to claim that:

• He owned more guns than any of his compe ors.
    • Obama wanted to create a gun registry to track all gun owners so that the government could take them all away.

Except, apparently, from all those Democrats committing mass shootings.

No, Obama will let those gun owners keep their firearms.

Because Republican logic.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/18/1300232/-GOP-House-Candidate-Democrats-Commit-99-Percent-of-Mass-Shootings?detail=email#

AZ

Repugs

gun fellatin marans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Georgia, You Can Carry a Gun, But You Need a Prescription for a Vibrator

Giving out prescriptions for vibrators seems more like a doctor's bad pick-up line than good public policy. But in Sandy Springs, Georgia, you really do need a medical reason – and a doctor's prescription – to buy a sex toy.

her doctors still won't write her a prescription.

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...tter994539&t=7

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oklahoma to pay $300,000 in legal fees after ‘preemptively’ banning Sharia law

The state of Oklahoma has been ordered to pay more than $300,000 to the plaintiffs who suedafter the “Save Our State Amendment” banning Sharia law was overwhelmingly approved by voters in 2010.

Defenders of the amendment claimed that it was intended to prevent Islamic Sharia law from being used in Oklahoma courtrooms.

Muneer Awad, the director of the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), claimed that a law specifically banning Sharia law would violate the First Amendment’s prohibition on the government favoring one religion over another.

He argued that the “Save Our State Amendment” would prevent his will from being probated because it contained references to Islam and Islamic law, and the courts agreed with him.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/2...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida Lawmaker Stands By Claim That Common Core Turns Kids Gay

A Florida lawmaker who garnered controversy this week after ThinkProgress reported his claim that new educational standards are a secret plot to turn children gay is standing by his comments.
    During an anti-Common Core conference in March, State Rep. Charles Van Zant argued that the group implementing Florida’s new education program are sectrely trying to “attract every one of your children to become as sexual as they possibly can.” He told the crowd that he was “sorry to report that” information “but you need to know.”

Appearing on News 4 in Jacksonville on Tuesday, Van Zant (R) didn’t back down from any of his claims. He reiterated that the American Ins utes for Research, responsible for Florida’s Common Core policies, is “supportive” of “the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender agenda.”

“I don’t believe that that has any place being introduced into Florida’s schools,” Van Zant said. He called for Florida’s curricula to only teach courses like history and civics, subjects which he seems to believe are wholly devoid of gay people.

VAN ZANT: If you just go look on their website, AIR.org, you see that they’re very much in support and say on their website that they’re supportive and provide all sorts of research data and things regarding the LGBT agenda, the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender agenda. I don’t believe that that has any place being introduced into Florida’s schools. I further do not believe that we have a place to make that a part of Florida’s curricula. If they’re of that mindset, then I believe we need people that are going to major on what’s real in education, what the child should be learning, the basic three R’s, learning history, learning American history, learning civics, and doing those things that a parent expects to be able to send their child to school to learn.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/0...core-response/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Congressman: Limit Right to Vote to Property Owners

Recently unearthed footage of Rep. Ted Yoho speaking at Berean Baptist Church in Ocala, Florida, during his candidacy for Congress in the 2012 election cycle shows the Republican politician suggesting that only property owners should have the right to vote.

“I’ve had some radical ideas about voting and it’s probably not a good time to tell them, but you used to have to be a property owner to vote,” he said to applause.

He also called early voting through absentee ballots “a travesty” and hailed Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s move — since rescinded — to significantly reduce early voting from 14 days to eight, saying Scott’s plan didn’t go far enough. “I think it needs to be cut less than that,” he said.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...ter994927&t=23

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Scarborough Calls Twitter Members of MSNBC’s Dwindling Audience Hatemongers and Extremists

I could just take people who use hashtag Unite Blue and make a sweeping condemnation about America’s labor movement if I wanted to, but I don’t because I know that these people are on the fringes; they’re freaks; they’re hate ‘mongerers’ [sic]; that there are a lot of people who are in America’s union movements that are good, decent, hardworking people who actually would agree with me on a lot of issues.

I mean we could all pick and choose, but should Jay Rockefeller say that with Ron Johnson in the room and then not bend over backwards to say: ‘

I’m talking about people on the margins.’ I don’t think that’s constructive at all.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/...iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Scarborough Calls Twitter Members of MSNBC’s Dwindling Audience Hatemongers and Extremists

I could just take people who use hashtag Unite Blue and make a sweeping condemnation about America’s labor movement if I wanted to, but I don’t because I know that these people are on the fringes; they’re freaks; they’re hate ‘mongerers’ [sic]; that there are a lot of people who are in America’s union movements that are good, decent, hardworking people who actually would agree with me on a lot of issues.

I mean we could all pick and choose, but should Jay Rockefeller say that with Ron Johnson in the room and then not bend over backwards to say: ‘

I’m talking about people on the margins.’ I don’t think that’s constructive at all.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/...iticus+USA+%29
    Well that isn't that unusual. At one time that was the law when voting on municipal bonds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian host on transgender rights: ‘Liberals demand public access to rape your girls’

“‘Transgenders’ want your children,” he wrote in the email obtained by Right Wing Watch. “Liberals demand public access to rape your girls, at least visually in public bathrooms, or to expose themselves to your girls at school, without parental consent or protection of any kind.”

Klingenschmitt advised parents in Maine to “immediately remove their children from public schools, and teach them at home.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/2...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 Craziest Laws Passed by GOP Legislators, Just This Month

1. Missouri Legalizes Shooting People for Being in Your Section

Unfortunately, McGaugh didn’t write his bill very carefully, and the Missouri House ended up passing a law that endorses use of deadly force by anyone pretty much anywhere. The bill allows for force by “occupants” of “private property"— conditions written so loosely that occupants could refer to a diner or a baseball game attendee or someone watching a movie, while invasion could mean anybody they feel intruding on whatever property they happen to be on.

As Think Progress explained, the bill is basically Stand Your Ground, except it replaces the threat of immediate physical harm with the feeling of invasion.

2. Florida City Tries to Make it Illegal for Homeless People to Own Stuff

The city of Ft. Lauderdale recently took up a resolution that would make it illegal for homeless people keep their possessions anywhere on public property. The resolution would allow police to confiscate any property stored on a public ground, provided twenty-four hours notice is given; confiscated property may be retrieved, if the person pays a “reasonable” fee for storage and transportation.

The city claims the ordinance is due in part to an “interest in aesthetics,” but as homeless people have no alternative method for hanging on to their belongings, the resolution effectively criminalizes their only possessions.

3. Oklahoma Bans Increases in the Minimum Wage

not only is Oklahoma not considering a statewide increase, but it banned individual cities from even considering such a raise on their own.

4. Oklahoma Punishes Solar and Wind Power Producers

Oklahoma wasn’t done. Unhappy with people who install their own solar panels or wind turbines, an action that helps the utilities by easing the pressure on the companies during peak hours, the state is now penalizing private energy producers through a surcharge.

The extra charge applies to those who sell excess energy generated by the panels or turbines back to the grid, known as net metering. It was snuck in as a rider on another bill at the last minute, catching lawmakers and alternative energy groups off guard. It passed without a single dissenting vote.

It didn’t take long for Oklahoman owners of small businesses to point out the absurdity of a law that punishes in-state producers of energy.

5. Tennessee Outlaws High-Speed Mass Transit

A proposed high-speed bus system in Nashville got on the bad side of the Tennessee legislature last month. But rather than fix or alter the suggested plans, Tennessee senators solved the matter by passing a bill against high-speed mass transit altogether.

The Amp was designed as a 7-mile high-speed bus line connecting various parts of Nashville, which would make it Tennessee’s first mass transit system, and had the support of the business community. With Nashville’s congestion getting worse and a million residents expected to move to the city over the next twenty years, the plan seemed like a no-brainer.

That’s when the Koch Brothers got involved. Americans for Prosperity-Tennessee sprung into existence, staffed entirely with lobbyists and blessed with an undisclosed budget. Shortly thereafter, a bill appeared in the Tennessee legislature making it illegal “for buses to pick up or drop off passengers in the center lane of a state road”—effectively outlawing the Amp and any transit system like it.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...age=1#bookmark

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Week In Crazy

Genuinely crazy Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) returns to the list at number five, for suggesting (again) that President Obama is a secret Muslim, and a terrorist sympathizer.

“This guy, the president, apparently has a grudge against the military and the American people,” Stockman said during an appearance on the Steve Malzberg show.

Obama has a “propensity to fall again and again on the side of terrorists,” Stockman later added. His explanation? “A lot of people say he’s not something…we can’t say it on the radio, but if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, I think it might be a duck.”

4. Joni Ernst

Once it became apparent that state senator andhog castratorJoni Ernst was going to be Iowa’s GOP nominee for U.S. Senate, Republicans did everything possible to push back against the narrative that Ernst is a Tea Party extremist.

There’s only one problem: Joni Ernst.

On Thursday, the Iowa Democratic Party shared video of Ernst vowing that, if she is elected as senator, she will finally put a stop to the United Nations’ evil Agenda 21.

In reality, Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented UN resolution meant to promote sustainable development. In right-wing fever derams, Agenda 21 is actually a conspiracy through which the UN will abolish all property rights (and, according to Senator Ted Cruz, ban golf).

“The United Nations has imposed this upon us, and as a U.S. senator, I would say no more,” Ernst said. “No more Agenda 21.”

3. Gordon Klingenschmitt

Gordon Klingenschmitt, who recently exposed liberals’ devious plan to visually rape America’s daughters, took the logical next step on Tuesday: Mind rape!

While discussing the debate raging in Scotland over whether teachers and students should be able to opt out of classes that discuss gay marriage, Klingenschmitt got choked up over the children who will be “recruited into perversion.”

“So in other words, every child has a right to be raped,” Klingenschmitt said. “At least in their mind, by somebody who is going to pervert them and recruit them into sexual immorality. This is how liberals think.”

2. Kevin Crow

Politicians often invoke the founding fathers to illustrate whatever political point they are trying to make at the time (with occasionally hilarious results). In these analogies, the founders are usually the heroes, paragons of virtue whose legacies we are failing to honor.

Dr. Kevin Crow, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Oklahoma, decided to go in a different direction. According to Dr. Crow, the founding fathers actually caused the Rwandan genocide.

Crow made his strange charge during a debate on Friday.

“The job of America is not to be the exporter of liberty. That’s not our job. Our job is to look after ourselves. Let me explain what happens when you become the exporter of liberty,” Crow said. “Jimmy Carter tried that in Iran, and remember the brutal Shah? You saw where that got us. The Belgians tried that when they pulled out of Rwanda.”

1. Scott Esk

It says a lot about Oklahoma that Dr. Crow is not the Sooner State’s craziest politician of the week. That honor goes to this week’s “winner,” state House candidate Scott Esk.

On Tuesday, Oklahoma magazine The Moore Daily reported that last summer, Esk endorsedstoning gay people to death.

“I think we would be totally in the right to do it,” the Tea Party candidate wrote on Facebook. “That goes against some parts of libertarianism, I realize, and I’m largely libertarian, but ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

The Moore Daily
    reached out to Esk for clarification, and found that he really has no misgivings about the stoning plan.

“That was done in the Old Testament under a law that came directly from God and in that time there it was totally just. It came directly from God,” Esk said.

“I have no plans to reins ute that in Oklahoma law,” he added. “I do have some very huge moral misgivings about those kinds of sins.”

As The Raw Story points out, Esk says that “if it helps any,” he believes that states should be allowed to decide for themselves whether to stone gay people to death.

“I would hope that libertarians who don’t think perversion should be punished in any way between consenting adults would be open-minded and look at the different results between a state that ignores it and [one] that punishes it severely,” he said. “And within a state, cities and communities may well have different policies, and I cheer that. That way, people can decide for themselves whether they want to live in a particular community based in part on how things like this are dealt with.”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/week-cra...t-worst-right/

marans, all!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Maine state Representative Lawrence Lockman

“If a woman has (the right to an abortion), why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?

At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t (in most cases) result in anyone’s death.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/17/1307761/-GOP-Rape-Advisory-Chart-How-the- -did-this-one-escape-my-attention?detail=email

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bible-waving MN GOP Supreme Court nominee places God above U.S. law

Mic e MacDonald, the Republican nominee for the Minnesota Supreme Court who neglected to disclose her upcoming trial for a DWI, is coming under fire for promising GOP officials that she would base her opinions on Biblical principles.

During a speech she gave at the Minnesota GOP convention in Rochester on May 30, 2014, she told the delegates that “when judges used to enter the courtroom, they would hold a Bible over their head, like this,” and then held a Bible over her head.

“In the words of George Washington,” she continued, “it is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.” According to Mount Vernon Library, that spurious quotation is “frequently misattributed to Washington, particularly in regards to his farewell address of 1796.”

She concluded her speech by saying, “God bless you, God bless your children, God bless your families, and let’s all ask God to bless America again.”

The Friendly Atheist blog compared her to Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, who recently made dubious legal claims based on his interpretation of the Christian Bible.

After MacDonald’s speech, the state GOP chair asked if anyone supported her candidacy, and many of the delegates applauded. No one rose, however, to object to it, so she was made the nominee despite her upcoming trial for su ion of driving while intoxicated.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/20/bible-waving-mn-gop-supreme-court-nominee-places-god-above-u-s-law/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

these "Christian" Taleban religious extremists and the assholes who nominate/elect them.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-20-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PA school director wants kids to learn the Tea Party ‘science’ of global warming denial

A school director in Pennsylvania is demanding that an environmental science textbook used in high schools be supplemented with a pamphlet about the “true science” of global warming.

Saucon Valley School Director and Tea Party Republican Bryan Eichfeld claimed “there’s a lot of clear propaganda…based on bad science” in the chapter, the point of which “is to teach our students to fear the future and to hate our modern industrial economy.”

He urged his fellow school directors to reject the textbook.

In a letter, Eichfeld claimed thatEnvironmental Science “utterly fails to present the well-founded science of man-made Global warming skeptics,” and urged them to adopt “an attachment to the book that provides students with the excluded scientific evidence and data that challenge the global warming claims made in the book.”

The supplement would be prepared by Paul Saunders, “a local expert on the deceptions of global warming alarmists” who does not live in the district.

In a presentation of his eleven page report on the topic, Saunders said that the textbook’s assertion that carbon-dioxide emissions were driving global climate change was mistaken. “The temperature is driving [carbon dioxide] emissions, not the other way around,” he testified. “The Environmental Science textbook does not adhere to the scientific method. It delivers one-sided advocacy.”

Superintendent Sandra Fellin reminded Eichfeld that “the books here match our curriculum,” and that the textbook in question had been vetted by the science department. She also stated that the board was voting on textbooks, not issues.

Fellow school director Sandra Miller was taken aback that a board member would attempt to directly shape the curriculum based on a his own beliefs. “It’s not appropriate for us to be going down this road,” she said, before reminding Eichfeld that the textbook aligns with state standards and district educational policy.

“I trust our science department to maintain our department and to do the right thing,” Miller said. “The science curriculum has been reviewed by the curriculum committee. I believe we have to rely on our experts and our school to provide that curriculum.”

http://news.crowdignite.craveonline....ferp=644573809

Kock Bros should this ignorant er a few $000s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Private attorney general’ tells Bundy ranch gathering that most laws don’t apply to them

The continuing standoff at the Bundy ranch has exposed the militia members, gun enthusiasts, survivalists, and sovereign citizens drawn there to one another’s ideas in kind of an extremist incubator.

Videos posted online
    show the scofflaw rancher’s supporters explaining their ideologies in lengthy lectures, such as one posted earlier this month that shows “private attorney general” Jeff Ball explaining that laws don’t apply to individuals if they understand how to rebut them.

“I want to give you guys the basic chain of command, all right?” said Ball, of the Citizens Action Network. “Up at the top of this tree is the creator, whoever your creator is, that’s where the creator’s at. The one below that is you, okay? So your original contract was with the creator.”

Ball’s lecture mingles “sovereign citizen” rhetoric with conspiracy theories promoted by perennial presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche.

“The earth is our inheritance, OK, but what these guys are trying to do is third-party their way into it,” Ball said. “So here’s how they want you to believe the chain of command goes: God, the Vatican, Washington, D.C., the city of London.”

Ball claimed London controlled the world’s finances, while Washington created war and kept slaves in line by “taxing them to death,” and he argued that the Vatican interfered with an individual’s contract with the creator.

“You guys have a contract with the creator and this earth is your inheritance,” he said. “That’s it; there is no more. You’re not subject to anybody, as long as you don’t hurt anybody.

If you create injury on somebody, ( ??? he's really got idiomatic English down pat ) then that’s a different story.”

Ball argued that the state could not be a claimant under common law, but he said government prosecutors unlawfully did so in nearly every criminal proceeding.

“There’s no claimant,” he said. “The state’s not allowed to be a claimant, yet they do that every day. If you don’t rebut it, then that means you consent to it, and they move forward with it and they subjugate you to it.”

Ball argued that Americans had loaned out their sovereignty to public servants, but they reserve the right to take it back.

“So when that governor, that sheriff, doesn’t do his job, we can go take them out of office,” he said. “We don’t have to wait for an election.”

He didn’t explain how that worked, but in another video posted online, Ball argues that individuals can escape police questioning by insisting officers fill out a form.

As the Eagles’ 1979 Al Green pastiche, “I Can’t Tell You Why,” plays in the background, Ball explains that sovereign citizens can hold public officials accountable for violating their oath with the Public Servant Questionnaire.

Ball claims the do ent, which asks for identifying information and explanations of the officers’ intentions, must be filled out by public servants before they question citizens.

He argues the questionnaire is authorized by the Privacy Act of 1896.

“We gave our power to them – loaned it to them – to do their job, and most of them don’t do their job,” Ball argued. “So the next time they try to order them around, know that they’re just a corporation, they have no authority on you. You have the authority. Why? Because God and you is the original contract. Nobody can come in between that, period.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/2...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boehner Will Sue Obama For Stuff He Thought Was Totally Fine Under George W. Bush

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) confirmed Wednesday that he will file a federal lawsuit challenging the executive actions of President Barack Obama, despite supporting President George W. Bush’s extensive use of executive authority.

Boehner said at a news conference, “You know the cons ution makes it clear that the president’s job is to faithfully execute the laws and in my view the President has not faithfully executed the laws.” He added that the suit was “about defending the ins ution in which we serve” because “what we’ve seen clearly over the past 5 years is an effort to erode the power of the legislative branch.” He refused to say which specific actions he believes to be illegal.

President Obama has issued about 180 executive orders — a power that has been utilized byevery president since George Washington except for the brief-tenured William Henry Harrison — and taken other executive actions. A Boehner spokesman denounced these as “a clear record of ignoring the American people’s elected representatives and exceeding his cons utional authority, which has dangerous implications for both our system of government and our economy.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ve-order-suit/

ing asshole Repugs and you ing assholes who elect them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We need to defund the executive branch."

This is lunacy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... aka, Repugs' philosophy of government.

And many many thanks to all you right-wing Repug tea bagger libertarian assholes on ST who elect Repugs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox's Ablow Is "A Little Su ious" That The World Cup Craze Is Designed As A "Distraction" To Help Obama

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/0...he-worl/199895

Thread Information