Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Go cry to the Supreme Court pussy.
    Don't when your shoes get all sticky after a stroll thru boutons' masturbatorium.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SRS question boutons. Do you think anyone here reads your walls of text?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SRS question boutons. Do you think anyone here reads your walls of text?
    of course not. Right-wingers are sadistic, not masochistic.

short version: VRWC, through proxies like Gingrich, Repugs tea baggers, "Christians", have really ed up Congress, ed up govt, ed up America. The history is fascinating, esp if one has any interest in how America got so ed up and why it will stay ed up, AND to counter the right-wing LIE, esp by the simplistic fact-free right-wing assholes on ST, that Dems and Repugs are indistinguishable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TX Rep. Gohmert: Obama should send U.S. military into Mexico to stop immigrants

“If he wanted to, he could do what Woodrow Wilson did — and he’s certainly not one of my favorite presidents,” Gohmert said on Tuesday. “But after Pancho Villa’s gangs came across, I believe in Arizona, and killed some American families, he said, ‘That’s it.’ He sent John Pershing with troops into Mexico. And you can read some different versions. Tens of thousands of National Guard were put on the border. And Dan, nobody came in that we didn’t want to come in.”
    Gohmert was likely referring to a March 1916 attack by Villa and his supporters against a detachment of the Army’s 13th Cavalry Regiment in Columbus, New Mexico. The Mexican revolutionary leader carried out the attack in order to gain supplies for his military campaign against the country’s U.S.-backed president, Venustiano Carranza.

Eighteen U.S. residents were killed in the attack. In response, Pershing and 5,000 Army troops pursued Villa’s forces in Mexico for nearly a year, to no avail.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/0...e+Raw+Story%29

Repugs LOVE invading foreign countries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

A Republican candidate for the Minnesota House of Representatives repeated a false theory this week that AIDS was caused by sperm enzymes entering the anus of another male.

Bob Frey, who cites his work in helping Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) to defeat a “profiles in learning” education program as a major accomplishment, told the MinnPost that his opposition to the “gay agenda” was about the “financial impact of that agenda.”

“It’s more about sodomy than about pigeonholing a lifestyle,” he explained. “When you have egg and sperm that meet in conception, there’s an enzyme in the front that burns through the egg. The enzyme burns through so the DNA can enter the egg.”

But Frey said that it was a different story when the “sperm is deposited anally” because “it’s the enzyme that causes the immune system to fail.”

“That’s why the term is AIDS – acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,” he opined.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/10/mn-republican-bases-economic-agenda-on-theory-that-sprm-enzymes-in-ans-causes-aids/

ok, now y'all right-wingers give us the Dem equivalent of this guy (and all the other nutters in the Repug/tea bagger nuthouse)

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Another lie from the brain-dead lemming heard mentality boutons...

It is not abstinence only.

Text of bill:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s13/text

How many times do I need to tell you lib s to verify the lies your puppet masters tell you before regurgitating them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

A Republican candidate for the Minnesota House of Representatives repeated a false theory this week that AIDS was caused by sperm enzymes entering the anus of another male.

Bob Frey, who cites his work in helping Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) to defeat a “profiles in learning” education program as a major accomplishment, told the MinnPost that his opposition to the “gay agenda” was about the “financial impact of that agenda.”

“It’s more about sodomy than about pigeonholing a lifestyle,” he explained. “When you have egg and sperm that meet in conception, there’s an enzyme in the front that burns through the egg. The enzyme burns through so the DNA can enter the egg.”

But Frey said that it was a different story when the “sperm is deposited anally” because “it’s the enzyme that causes the immune system to fail.”

“That’s why the term is AIDS – acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,” he opined.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/10/mn-republican-bases-economic-agenda-on-theory-that-sprm-enzymes-in-ans-causes-aids/

ok, now y'all right-wingers give us the Dem equivalent of this guy (and all the other nutters in the Repug/tea bagger nuthouse)

I'll bet if i were to check, there is no credibilty to this story either.

Shazbot...

Why do you repeatedly link such stories without verifying the accuracy?

Any idea how your credibility sits with people?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet if i were to check, there is no credibilty to this story either.

Shazbot...

Why do you repeatedly link such stories without verifying the accuracy?

Any idea how your credibility sits with people?
    http://www.minnpost.com/party-politi...ampaign-issues

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Cool.

You finally looked something up, and got lucky. It was an accurate article. Now if you do check the facts, AIDS is not nearly as easily contracted by a woman through normal sex. It has nothing to do with the sperm, but the resiliency of vaginal walls vs the colon.

Now maybe next time you will verify the accuracy of these lies you chronically post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool.

You finally looked something up, and got lucky. It was an accurate article. Now if you do check the facts, AIDS is not nearly as easily contracted by a woman through normal sex. It has nothing to do with the sperm, but the resiliency of vaginal walls vs the colon.

Now maybe next time you will verify the accuracy of these lies you chronically post.
    I don't get lucky, don't need no luck, I slap you right-wingers.

You talkin about MY credibility???

Kiss my infallible boots.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I don't get lucky, don't need no luck, I slap you right-wingers.

You talkin about MY credibility???

Kiss my infallible boots.
    Are you aware you have delusions of grander?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aids is more "successfully" transferred through the bloodstream than any other point of entry, and this is more common in cases of sodomy than any other sexual act, which explains why its more frequently seen in gay cases. a straight couple practicing anal sex would have the same probability of aids transfer than a gay couple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aids is more "successfully" transferred through the bloodstream than any other point of entry, and this is more common in cases of sodomy than any other sexual act, which explains why its more frequently seen in gay cases. a straight couple practicing anal sex would have the same probability of aids transfer than a gay couple.
    probably more so because the butthole wouldn't be as stretched out as that of a chronically gay man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably more so because the butthole wouldn't be as stretched out as that of a chronically gay man
    i'm assuming a woman's butthole and a man's butthole are similar as far as stretching/tearing tbh ... i could be wrong i'm not experienced in that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm assuming a woman's butthole and a man's butthole are similar as far as stretching/tearing tbh ... i could be wrong i'm not experienced in that
    It seems like a gay man would have been sticking more stuff up his butt for a longer amount of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like a gay man would have been sticking more stuff up his butt for a longer amount of time.
    good point

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congresswoman Urges GOP To Bring Policy Discussion ‘Down To A Woman’s Level’

ELLMERS: Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level… Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor, you know, they’ve got some pie chart or graph behind them and they’re talking about trillions of dollars and how, you know, the debt is awful and, you know, we all agree with that. …
    We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman’s level and what everything that she is balancing in her life — that’s the way to go.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...down-to-women/

holy , the Repug women, esp those oh-so-dainty Confederate belles, are as dumb and dumber than the Repug men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks...it's science

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your seems seems like anti-gay prejudice, but we should ASSume you're an expert in gay men's butts, and perhaps less so on women's butts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your seems seems like anti-gay prejudice, but we should ASSume you're an expert in gay men's butts, and perhaps less so on women's butts.
    why do my assumptions seem prejudicial? Don't you think that a man who's been gay all his life has probably stuck more stuff in his butthole than a woman?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congressional Candidate: Most Energy Problems ‘Are Caused By Environmentalists’

In the eyes of one candidate running for office in Washington, environmentalists aren’t the ones looking to solve the country’s energy problems — they’re the ones at fault for them.
    George Cicotte, a Republican candidate for Washington’s fourth congressional district, said at a candidate forum Saturday that if environmentalists hadn’t “stopped nuclear in its tracks” in the 1970s, there would be a lot less greenhouse gas pollution today.
    “Really, when we talk about energy problems, most of the energy problems are caused by environmentalists,” he said.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...e-environment/

Tons of nuclear waste have more brains than this Repug greasebag.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same guy!

MN Repub candidate with weird ideas about AIDS also thinks dinosaurs ‘lived with man’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/15/mn-repub-candidate-with-weird-ideas-about-aids-also-thinks-dinosaurs-lived-with-man/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information