Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    The roof of one of the stadiums fell off. Three deads.
    Has this became the norm for these awarded cities/nations? Athens, South Africa, and now Brazil? Man it seems there is always a race to getting the stadiums built. It's like Reality Show status nowadays.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The roof of one of the stadiums fell off. Three deads.
    that , im not going

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Just do whatever it takes not to add another 0-0 bore to our face to face vs. record and avoid being in the same group plz...
    agreed

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I have been lucky a friend got 4 tickets for 1st game in Porto Alegre and it will France Honduras !

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I have been lucky a friend got 4 tickets for 1st game in Porto Alegre and it will France Honduras !
    Enjoy yourself, don't forget to bang plenty of Brazilian women and if I said that and you're married, I'm sorry don't hit me

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Enjoy yourself, don't forget to bang plenty of Brazilian women and if I said that and you're married, I'm sorry don't hit me
    I'm married but I'm a believer of the famous: while living in Brazil do like the Brazilians

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I'm married but I'm a believer of the famous: while living in Brazil do like the Brazilians
    we only live once

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    we only live once
    pretty much do you plan to come for the wc and taste dat hot brazilian chicks ?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    pretty much do you plan to come for the wc and taste dat hot brazilian chicks ?
    Unfortunately dis income life wont let me make a such a trip, if god let me lives enough to experience another Brazil World Cup, I'll definitely be there in a quickness for now I'll have to settle for the Americanized Brazilian women

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I put in for TST-3 United States. Depending on the groups, I'd love to catch a Germany match while I'm down there
    Now you get a chance to do both at once... not sure that's what you would have preferred...

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    UaLast run of tix is now over. I'm all set.

i have France opening game in Porto Alegre, one quarter finals in Rio de Janeiro and one semi finals in São Paulo.

cherry on the cake, a Brazilian bank called Itau offered me two tix for France Equator in Rio in lounge ! Champagne, personal hostess.... The whole package. I love it

will try to chase around tix for the finals later

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    If somebody finally decides to fly to Brazil just let me know here or pm

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Now you get a chance to do both at once... not sure that's what you would have preferred...
    Yeah, definitely not a great group.

I actually got tickets to the entire group stage, but now I can't go. Already found a taker for my tickets though.

Thread Information