Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, cancel that appointment?
    No, join the church of nonbelievers.

Its strange you balk at the question. Answer it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, join the church of nonbelievers.

Its strange you balk at the question. Answer it.
    No need to...you're trying too hard to set up your own punchline. All I have to do is wait you out (or give you the silent treatment) and you'll become more emotionally unhinged and eventually spill the beans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't ever play poker, pgardn...you revealed your low pocket pair after the first question.
    This is not poker.

Why can't you just answer the question. You rail against people of color. You must have thought about why?
    I did not start off with a dumb assertion,you did.
    Answer the question, it has seriously got to be of interest to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to...you're trying too hard to set up your own punchline. All I have to do is wait you out (or give you the silent treatment) and you'll become more emotionally unhinged and eventually spill the beans

Ok then I give up.

You think people of color are inferior to white people. No thought as to why, it just is.
    The Nazi wins. Sound the horns and play Wagner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok then I give up.

You think people of color are inferior to white people. No thought as to why, it just is.
    It is what it is. If I could change it I would, just like if I could make you a more interesting person with good takes, I would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Race is not a genetic distinguishable element. White line breeding does show up in the US and that is about it. If you compare whites here to say whites in the EU or Russia or Australia they are not uniform. It's 19th century phrenology in an effort to create class and rank them.

You certainly cannot attribute behavior to specific genes much less take that a step further in generalization to race which again has no genetic correlation. It's all about isolated populations.

I can understand being a against a way of life but that has to do with the choices of individuals and not the color of their skin, cultural conditioning notwithstanding. The cycle of poverty transcends race. That should be obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is what it is. If I could change it I would, just like if I could make you a more interesting person with good takes, I would.
    Like your excellent takes concerning people of color.
    Sorry I could not supply you with your own riveting thoughtless takes.
    Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Nite Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Race is not a genetic distinguishable element. White line breeding does show up in the US and that is about it. If you compare whites here to say whites in the EU or Russia or Australia they are not uniform. It's 19th century phrenology in an effort to create class and rank them.

You certainly cannot attribute behavior to specific genes much less take that a step further in generalization to race which again has no genetic correlation. It's all about isolated populations.

I can understand being a against a way of life but that has to do with the choices of individuals and not the color of their skin, cultural conditioning notwithstanding. The cycle of poverty transcends race. That should be obvious.
    Its obviously not obvious to Nazis.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zionist shills pulled the "there's no such thing as race" card

that idea is pretty ing hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you were an EMT and had to go to a ghetto or two saw some poor ass black people doing obviously stupid and generalized. Thing is I see much of the same behavior in trailer parks outside Elizabethtown, KY or around town in Meridian, MS.

I agree that there is a cultural element. Poor ed up people tend to like it like that for some reason but breeding out poor people is not just going to make the poor go away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No one said it didn't. What people conveniently ignore--and what I've been stressing--is that poverty is a predominantly black color--at least in my travels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zionist shills pulled the "there's no such thing as race" card

that idea is pretty ing hilarious
    Do you even know what a haplogroup is? How about genetic drift or populations? Ahve you looked into regional haplogroups or looked into how they compare and contrast?

Race exists but it does not correlate genetically. It's a crutch for ignorance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like you were an EMT and had to go to a ghetto or two saw some poor ass black people doing obviously stupid and generalized. Thing is I see much of the same behavior in trailer parks outside Elizabethtown, KY or around town in Meridian, MS.

I agree that there is a cultural element. Poor ed up people tend to like it like that for some reason but breeding out poor people is not just going to make the poor go away.
    I've worked (primarily) in the areas of New Orleans, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Miami--so use your imagination. 7 years of seeing the worst society has to offer. Most of my time in Louisiana was in the western part of the state though--and every race there is equally worthless in that 3rd world country.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like your excellent takes concerning people of color.
    Sorry I could not supply you with your own riveting thoughtless takes.
    Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Nite Nazi.
    Goodnight, Graham. Take care of the Mrs tomorrow, she can be a real .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said it didn't. What people conveniently ignore--and what I've been stressing--is that poverty is a predominantly black color--at least in my travels.
    Like you completely ignored my discussion on genetics?

What is obvious is that people here assign themselves iden y based on race and that there are cultural behaviors associated with that but that doesn't mean breeding is going to solve the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've worked (primarily) in the areas of New Orleans, D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Miami--so use your imagination. 7 years of seeing the worst society has to offer. Most of my time in Louisiana was in the western part of the state though--and every race there is equally worthless in that 3rd world country.
    It's ty from East Texas to the Florida coast. That just underlines what I am trying to say. Being poor and ignorant begets poor and ignorant. Race is a false categorization.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like you completely ignored my discussion on genetics?

What is obvious is that people here assign themselves iden y based on race and that there are cultural behaviors associated with that but that doesn't mean breeding is going to solve the problem.
    Maybe, maybe not. True, there are other factors associated with iden y like SE status which you're hinting at. There will always be po' folks--we know this. But this country is so divided and the superior color (white) would likely be more tolerant and empathetic to their "own" poor class, rather than the inherently lazy and unmotivated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's ty from East Texas to the Florida coast. That just underlines what I am trying to say. Being poor and ignorant begets poor and ignorant. Race is a false categorization.
    Outside of Louisiana the gutter trash up and down the eastern seaboard has been predominantly (and I mean predominantly) black. Are you telling me there's more blacks in W. Louisiana than those inner cities? Yes, there are many white people like that too, but lumping them in that group is not fixing the problem. The amount of gutter babies produced by blacks (and browns) needs to ing stop. I'm not saying sterilize them (yet), but their mostly useless (and you can't argue useless) growth needs to be curbed significantly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you even know what a haplogroup is? How about genetic drift or populations? Ahve you looked into regional haplogroups or looked into how they compare and contrast?

Race exists but it does not correlate genetically. It's a crutch for ignorance.
    You know what else is similar to humans genetically? Chimps. Doesn't mean it's even remotely the same thing..unless were talking about Kool. He's the bridge between the two species.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, maybe not. True, there are other factors associated with iden y like SE status which you're hinting at. There will always be po' folks--we know this. But this country is so divided and the superior color (white) would likely be more tolerant and empathetic to their "own" poor class, rather than the inherently lazy and unmotivated.
    Are you really trying to say that white poor are not lazy and unmotivated? You should broaden your horizons to Appalachia, it will change your tune I think.

We can look to English history and know white sympathy like that is not true. Poverty was the driving force behind expatriating the people to various penal colonies around the world. People like to on other people and elevate themselves at the expense of others. It's just how we roll. Getting rid of a certain skin color isn't going to change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like saying stupid and inane things so as to prop my worldview and further my schtick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you really trying to say that white poor are not lazy and unmotivated?
    On the whole, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of Louisiana the gutter trash up and down the eastern seaboard has been predominantly (and I mean predominantly) black. Are you telling me there's more blacks in W. Louisiana than those inner cities? Yes, there are many white people like that too, but lumping them in that group is not fixing the problem. The amount of gutter babies produced by blacks (and browns) needs to ing stop. I'm not saying sterilize them (yet), but their mostly useless (and you can't argue useless) growth needs to be curbed significantly.
    All I am saying is that if you are going to programs like that then you shouldn't make skin color the determining factor. I can see that certain people should not be allowed to raise children to an extent but that raises all manner of other issues which cannot be ignored. Trying to breed out a skin color is just dumb though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm reread and realized i misread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hipsters are lazy and unmotivated... and don't get me started on black hipsters...

Thread Information