Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/24048036/m...-mother-in-law

Man guilty of attempted murder of former AL Rep. Love's mother-in-law

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 4:27 PM CSTUpdated: Nov 22, 2013 4:41 PM CSTBy WSFA 12 News Staff - email

The home invasion happened at the victim's home on Monticello Drive in Montgomery.
    Wilanu Collins was convicted of burglary, three counts of robbery and attempted murder. (Source: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office)
    Elton Walton pleaded guilty to three counts of robbery and one count of burglary May 8. (Source: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office)

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -A man on trial on multiple charges related to the home invasion and robbery of former State Rep. Jay Love's in-laws in September 2012 has been found guilty.
    According to Assistant District Attorney Daryl Bailey, Wilanu Collins was convicted of burglary, three counts of robbery and the attempted murder of Love's mother-in-law.
    The home invasion happened at the victim's home on Monticello Drive in Montgomery on a Friday morning.
    Collins will be sentenced on Jan. 22. He faces 20 years to life on each of the five counts. The district attorney will ask for "consecutive life sentences."

Another suspect in the case, Elton Walton, pleaded guilty to three counts of robbery and one count of burglary May 8. He will also be sentenced Jan. 22.
    pic of the victim:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-20-...n/-/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -The mother of a 26-year-old man shot and killed Monday night said her son never judged people by the color of the their skin, but she said the man who killed him did.
    Quick Clicks

Police said David Bouthillier (pictured below) was killed by 20-year-old Troy Sirmons after an altercation off Indian Lakes Court on the Westside. Family members say Sirmons called Bouthillier, who is white, a racial slur before he pulled the trigger.
    "It just angers me with all that's going on in Jacksonville, hate and racism," said Lisa Bouthillier, David's mother. "There's no need to hate everybody because of skin color."
    Bouthillier said her son treated everyone the same regardless of their race or ethnicity. It's one of the reasons why she said she'll never understand why someone could take his life.
    "I don't hate anyone, I don't want anyone else's child to die. I just want justice for him," she said.
    Bouthillier said David and his girlfriend, who is African-American, had been dating for a year, and both lived in an apartment complex on the Westside. Police said Bouthillier and his girlfriend were involved in a verbal argument outside the complex when Sirmons approached them to break it up.
    At a news conference Wednesday, police didn't explain what was said, except to say that Bouthillier told Sirmons to mind his business.
    Police said Sirmons later returned to the couple's house and shot the 26-year-old when he opened the door.
    "Things like this to me are senseless," said Asst. Chief Chris Butler, of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. "You have an argument occurring and an individual who confronts, is unhappy about the argument, but the bottom line is, it doesn't give anybody a reason to return to the scene and knock on the door and kill somebody. There are other ways to handle these things."
    Lisa Bouthillier said her son was misunderstood and didn't deserve to die.
    "He was just a great guy, and he's not going to get to see his children grow up," she said. "And that was the last two things he said before he departed, and that was about his two children. And that just breaks all of our hearts."

you mother ing n!ggers are always pulling this and you have the ing audacity to come in here and say that , play innocent?? the list of these types of incidents are ing ENDLESS, every day. you, you're lucky we are civilized enough to allow you to live. the diversity experiment is over soon, we've seen enough to know that it is a failure. i wouldn't kill you, like you savages do to our people, but i sure as want to see you deported to nigeria.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.nbc4i.com/story/24042714/...ompts-lockdown

thankfully no woman in my family would ever date a coon

Danny Thornton, 47
    Jaiden Dixon
    The victim, Vicki Vertin, is believed to be another ex-girlfriend of Thornton.
    A woman, believed to be the current girlfriend of Thornton, was shot inside of a southeast Columbus dentist office.
    Danny Thornton, 47, was shot and killed during a standoff with Columbus police and FBI SWAT officers following a two separate shootings Friday morning.

GROVE CITY, Ohio -A Columbus police SWAT officer was injured while attempting to apprehend a man suspected of shooting a 9-year-old boy and a woman Friday morning.
    The string of shootings began when paramedics and Grove City police officers responded to a home in the 2700 block of Independence Way at about 7:35 a.m. on a report of a shooting.
    Grove City police Capt. Jeff Pearson tells NBC4 a 9-year-old boy opened the door and was shot once at close range.
    The boy, identified as Jaiden Dixon, was transported to Nationwide Children's Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. However, Dixon's mother posted to her Facebook page Friday afternoon that doctors are harvesting his organs for donation.
    SLIDESHOW: Images from the Scenes
    The suspect was identified as 47-year-old Danny Thornton, who is the ex-boyfriend of Dixon's mother.
    Police said Dixon's mother, who was sitting in the living room when the shooting occurred, and Thornton have a 17-year-old son together.
    Following the initial shooting, Grove City police issued an alert to all Franklin County law enforcement asking them to be on the lookout for Thornton and his vehicle at about 8:01 a.m.
    Columbus police officers responded to a second shooting at Pitts Dentistry located at 4409 South Hamilton Road.
    Investigators said Thornton entered the practice, which had just opened for the day, stated "Haven't seen you in a while" and shot a dental hygienist once before turning and walking out of the office.

The victim, Vicki Vertin, is believed to be another ex-girlfriend of Thornton. Detectives said there was no altercation on yelling prior to the shooting.
    Vertin was transported to Grant Medical Center where she underwent emergency surgery. She is listed in critical, but stable condition.

Vertin and Thornton had two children together, according to police. Those children were not involved in the previous shooting.
    Officers learned of Thornton's location after speaking with two people who said that Thornton had contacted them to say that he had shot two people, and was not going back to jail. The sources told police that Thornton was in his vehicle in the parking located between a Sam's Club and Walmart in the area of Morse Road.
    According to Columbus police, at least two Columbus and FBI SWAT officers in civilian clothing approached Thornton in the parking lot at about 9:45 a.m.
    Columbus police public information officer Sgt. Rich Weiner tellsNBC4 that Thornton exited his vehicle and raised his weapon to the officers. The officers fired at Thornton who was shot and pronounced dead at the scene.
    An officer was also injured during the standoff. The officer, identified as 51-year-old Officer Steve Smith, is a 24-year veteran with Columbus police.
    Smith was transported to Grant Medical Center to be treated for a gunshot wound to the hip, according to police. He was reportedly awake, alert, and talking on the scene and during transport. Police officials tell NBC4 the officer is doing OK.
    Two other SWAT officers who were involved in the shooting were identified as Officer Lawrence Brown, a 26-year veteran, and Officer Glenn Thivener, a 25-year veteran.
    Weiner said the officers reacted to the actions of the suspect.
    According to court records, Thornton's criminal history dating back to 1985 includes charges of felonious assault, domestic violence, aggravated menacing, disorderly conduct, assault, attempted possession of drugs, having a weapon under disability, and carrying a concealed weapon.
    Highland Park Elementary School was placed on lockdown as a precaution. Independence Way is one block west of the school. The school was being taken off of lockdown as of 10:30 a.m.
    Sandy Nekoloff of South-Western City Schools said Dixon is a 4th-grade student at Monterey Elementary School in Grove City.
    South-Western City Schools officials sent a letter home to parents Friday. The letter read in part:
    "At approximately 7:45 a.m. our building was placed in secured perimeter status by the Grove City Police Department, due to a reported shooting in the vicinity. As this was prior to school starting, we diverted our buses to the Grove City Recreation Center, asked parent drivers to either take their children home or we immediately brought the children into the building, and brought any walkers arriving early to school into the building. The police released us from our secured perimeter prior to the start of school.
    "It is with great sadness that I tell you we have been notified that the child, who was injured, is a member of our Monterey family. Our hearts and sympathies go out to the family.

"Clearly, the next few days will be difficult for many of us. Please know that our Crisis Response Team is available to assist students and staff deal with this sadness. If students or staff would like to talk with a trained professional regarding this loss, assistance is available in a private and discreet setting. Students and staff may stop by the school?s office for more information."

A number of schools in the Groveport-Madison School District were also placed on a brief lockdown following the second shooting. The lockdowns have since been lifted.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    listen to those mooncrickets chirp. there's plenty more where that came from .

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol "that's it" it's ing pathetic that you coons act out this often. There shouldn't be 10s if racially charged murders each day like clockwork. Too many to even embed them all without putting in time and effort. Just be a man and own up creepin. If you want to be equal you first have to act equal. Anyway Ill post 10 more tomorrow sleepy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A Brenham man will spend the rest of his life in prison after pleading guilty to the murder of his girlfriend.

Anthony Wayne Burns, 44, shot Rac e Nowak in February. Nowak was at the home of an elderly lady she cared for when Burns broke through the front door, chased Nowak to a back room and shot her multiple times. Burns told police he was mad because Nowak would not answer his phone calls.

“Rac e Nowak’s family has suffered a great loss,” said District Attorney Julie Renken. “Family representatives stated in court yesterday that they have been sentenced to life without Rac e. We hope knowing Anthony Burns will never get out to hurt others will bring them some comfort.”

“Domestic violence is not just a problem for other communities,” said Renken. “It happens here, and it usually happens behind closed doors.”

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Brenham-Man-Pleads-Guilty-To-Murder-Of-Ex-Girlfriend-Sentenced-To-Life-276934571.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a self confessed liberal, you're ignorant if you're not seeing the point here. You're saying he doesn't have enough material, but the point is that these were clear cut hate crimes against whites and he HAS to search for them because these stories don't make the news. But hey, that sort of idea complicates things right? Who wants to think that society is more complicated than the few cases we hear every year involving hate crimes white people commit?

Thread Information