Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol deflection

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    I don't give a about the well being of any other team in the conference, basement dweller.

lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I don't give a about the well being of any other team in the conference, basement dweller.
    Yet, here you are in this thread, deflecting away.

Your required service to the reputation of the SEC is noted.

lol

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    ting on a high school level ins ution like utsa isn't deflecting. getting rid of those horrendous bags under your eyes and curing your deliriousness can be accomplished by getting off the internet and going to sleep you know?

lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    ting on a high school level ins ution like utsa isn't deflecting. getting rid of those horrendous bags under your eyes and curing your deliriousness can be accomplished by getting off the internet and going to sleep you know?

lol utsa
    lol ad hominem Kimbrell failed stalking deflection.

Working hard on a Sunday for the S-E-C! S-E-C!

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol bags under eyes

lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol bags under eyes

lol utsa
    lol still praying that's me

lol as much faith in SA210 as in the S-E-C!

lol still on emergency deflection duty for the S-E-C!

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    praying that's you. You're not that important on here or especially in real life to warrant anybody giving that much thought about it.

lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    praying that's you. You're not that important on here or especially in real life to warrant anybody giving that much thought about it.

lol utsa
    Well you certainly are proving my importance to you with five posts in a row about nothing but me.

lol much thought

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol that's six

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol seven

I'm sure you can spend the entire day post about how not important I am to you.

That'll show me! That'll show everyone!

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    the sec really offends me

why are you being so easy to bait?

lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    the sec really offends me

why are you being so easy to bait?

lol utsa
    You're unimportant! I will spend my entire Sunday repeating that just so everyone knows!

Why are you so easy to bait?

lole Miss

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol utsa

reply to this post

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol utsa

reply to this post
    I will gladly acknowledge how important I am to you.

lole miss

Keep posting about me all day

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC is the best Conf. imo but they are so over done on CBS it's comical.

Saban trying to get offenses to slow down because of injuries was comical after Oklahoma handed him his ass on a plate.
    ATM brought a Big 12 style to the SEC and it has worked. Adjust or die.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't understand this thread tbh. Defensive minded football is dying in football in general. Even in the NFL teams are starting to be more offensive minded. The way the game is officiated now has a lot to do with teams starting to switch their focus over to the offensive side of the football because the game undoubtedly favors the offense the way it's called, especially in college. The SEC still has by far and away the best defensive teams/players in the nation and it isn't even close. Saying that, it is nowhere near the level of defense it has been in the past. Some of that has to do with opposing offense's getting better, the way the game is starting to be officiated and younger players focusing on offense now at a young age. Everyone wants to play offense growing up these days, it's the glamour side of the ball. Thread is stupid tbh, should be led "LOL Defense in football"

It's merely coincidental that A&M switched conferences while football in general is transitioning to more offense. While it has benefited A&M because they were a little ahead of the curve regarding offense compared to some of the other SEC teams but by no means did A&M change the SEC by bringing this style of play. The SEC was going to change regardless because football in general is changing for the reasons mentioned above. A&M just caught the perfect storm timing wise.
    Last edited by DesignatedT; 09-22-2014 at 08:48 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC is the best Conf. imo but they are so over done on CBS it's comical.

Saban trying to get offenses to slow down because of injuries was comical after Oklahoma handed him his ass on a plate.
    ATM brought a Big 12 style to the SEC and it has worked. Adjust or die.
    Missouri brought that same style. And dominated last year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't understand this thread tbh. Defensive minded football is dying in football in general. Even in the NFL teams are starting to be more offensive minded. The way the game is officiated now has a lot to do with teams starting to switch their focus over to the offensive side of the football because the game undoubtedly favors the offense the way it's called, especially in college. The SEC still has by far and away the best defensive teams/players in the nation and it isn't even close. Saying that, it is nowhere near the level of defense it has been in the past. Some of that has to do with opposing offense's getting better, the way the game is starting to be officiated and younger players focusing on offense now at a young age. Everyone wants to play offense growing up these days, it's the glamour side of the ball. Thread is stupid tbh, should be led "LOL Defense in football"

It's merely coincidental that A&M switched conferences while football in general is transitioning to more offense. While it has benefited A&M because they were a little ahead of the curve regarding offense compared to some of the other SEC teams but by no means did A&M change the SEC by bringing this style of play. The SEC was going to change regardless because football in general is changing for the reasons mentioned above. A&M just caught the perfect storm timing wise.
    Yes it is close. If it wasn't then the SEC and Big 12 wouldn't have the same amount of teams ranked top 10 on defense

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yes it is close. If it wasn't then the SEC and Big 12 wouldn't have the same amount of teams ranked top 10 on defense
    No it's not. Re-visit that stat after the season. Even so, it's a flawed stat since the level of compe ion is much higher in the SEC and nobody plays the same exact schedule.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You think Baylor holding people to 9 points a game is an accurate representation of their defense? flawed stat.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No it's not. Re-visit that stat after the season. Even so, it's a flawed stat since the level of compe ion is much higher in the SEC and nobody plays the same exact schedule.
    Yeah they just schedule Lamar, Sam Houston, Rice, SMU to make up for that tough compe ion

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah they just schedule Lamar, Sam Houston, Rice, SMU to make up for that tough compe ion
    Been through this multiple times but you can't seem to wrap your brain around it. We have adequate compe ion scheduled non-conference for years to come.

Thread Information