Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rachel Maddow is having great fun with RP's wikipedia plagiarizing. hilarious stuff, Mr. Wannbe-President!

video here:

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...ter917241&t=15
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-30-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rachel Maddow a 'hater' in Wikipedia plagiarism flap, Rand Paul says

Rachel Maddow is a "hater" who needs to stop nitpicking -- or so says Sen. Rand Paul.

Maddow, the liberal MSNBC host, this week accused GOP leader Paul of making a speech that "totally plagiarized" the Wikipedia page for the sci-fi film "Gattaca."

Big deal, Paul said in a Wednesday interview with Fusion. "There are technicalities to this, but nothing I said was not given attribution to where it came from," Paul told Jorge Ramos.

Paul said repeatedly that he didn't claim credit for writing "Gattaca" -- although that sidesteps the real issue, which is whether his speech plagiarized Wikipedia, not the movie.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...#axzz2jLXENkXF

Rachel slapped this litte fringe , caught him red-handed STEALING from wikipedia, and he whines like a little than she's a hating nitpicker!

you liberatarians, tea baggers sure know how to elect and adulate absolute assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three pages of Rand Paul's book plagiarized from heritage foundation

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...atim-from-case

This guy is a joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul, 2016 Republican front-runner

The first eight-plus months of 2013 have convinced us of one thing: Rand Paul acts and the rest of the potential 2016 Republican presidential field reacts.

1. Rand Paul: He’s not a clear front-runner. But, if you are looking for a candidate who can (a) raise the money, (b) has a clear and compelling message and (c) has an obvious edge in an early state (Iowa), then Paul is the only person in the top three who checks all three boxes. We repeat what we said above: Underestimate him at your own peril. (Previous ranking: 3)

2. Chris Christie
    3. Marco Rubio
    4. Paul Ryan
    5. Jeb Bush
    6. Ted Cruz
    7. Scott Walker
    8. Bobby Jindal
    9. John Kasich
    10. Mike Pence

MORE:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...n-frontrunner/

great thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul now leads in Real Clear Politics national polling average

Rand 15.7%
    Christie 14.7%
    Cruz 12.3%
    Ryan 12.0%
    Bush 10.7%
    Rubio 10.3%
    Walker 3.5%
    Jindal 3.5%

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tion-3823.html

what a ty list. No less clownish, jerkish, unelectable than Repug pretenders in 08 and 12

Hugged the hated Muslim terrorist n!gg@, Christie is a morbidly obese Wall St greasebag, whose lap-band surgery in Feb seems to have had absolutely NO EFFECT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will go really, really well

Michigan GOP Recruits Civil Rights Act Critic Rand Paul To Launch African American Outreach Project

The Michigan Republican Party will launch its new African American Engagement Office in Detroit next month, aiming to improve on the mere two percent of the vote their presidential nominee received in the city last year. To headline this event, the party has enlisted Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) — though Paul has been an outspoken critic of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The Huffington Post reported Friday that Paul will be the star of the December 6 kickoff event. His selection, the article notes, is odd given his record on civil rights and his staunch opposition to a federal bailout of Detroit.

While Paul has since denied ever making the comments, he has repeatedly criticized the Civil Rights Act of 1964′s bans on whites-only lunch counters and discrimination by private employers. “The hard part of believing in freedom,” he has argued, is that it requires believing companies should be free to discriminate on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation — even though he personally opposes such discrimination.

Watch Paul explain his views:

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...gop-rand-paul/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't listen to polls

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul Says We Must Hurt The Long-Term Unemployed To Help Them

After President Obama used his weekly address to call on Congress to extend unemployment insurance for the 1.3 million Americans — including 20,000 veterans — who have been out of work for more than 26 weeks, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) offered the counterpoint on Fox News Sunday.

“I do support unemployment benefits for the 26 weeks that they’re paid for. If you extend it beyond that, you do a disservice to these workers,” he said. “When you allow people to be on unemployment insurance for 99 weeks, you’re causing them to become part of this perpetual unemployed group in our economy.

The Congressional Budget Office estimates the extension would save 300,000 jobs
    . In just the first two months of fiscal year 2014, the federal deficit is already down $61 billion.

While the unemployment rate is at a five-year low, millions are out of work and the long-term unemployed are suffering the most as this chart from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities shows.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/watch-ra...-to-help-them/

He's one weird-ass mofo. Typical wealthy sociopathic Randian asshole.

What has RP done, or proposed, to stimulate the economy and reduce (long term) unemployment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-D,

A serious question.......

Given the huge volume of posts since you joined here four or five years ago (an average of 17 a day if my math is right), are you a retiree who has a lot of spare time or do you post at your place of work? Just curious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many Repugs, tea baggers, bubbas, red necks, Christian haters, takes a LOT of slappings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to be rude, but you didn't really answer my question. Come clean dude and don't deflect. I'm just asking an honest question.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to be rude, but you didn't really answer my question. Come clean dude and don't deflect. I'm just asking an honest question.
    your question was honestly rude. let your fantasies run wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I tried. I'm not surprised at your response. Typical for you.

To be honest, your whole thing comes off as kind of sad with the constant barrage of articles you come up with. It's clear you have A LOT more spare time than I do.

I guess this is when you call me names. Whatever - I've got better things to do than to go back and forth with you on Spurstalk.

Hope you enjoy the Spurs season. At least you got that right. Good luck with whatever it is that you do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I tried. I'm not surprised at your response. Typical for you.

To be honest, your whole thing comes off as kind of sad with the constant barrage of articles you come up with. It's clear you have A LOT more spare time than I do.

I guess this is when you call me names. Whatever - I've got better things to do than to go back and forth with you on Spurstalk.

Hope you enjoy the Spurs season. At least you got that right. Good luck with whatever it is that you do.
    why should anybody, like me, here tell anybody here, like you, anything about his personal life?

sad? it's uva FUN time to slap, expose Repug, tea baggers, patriots, gun fellators, bubbas, nativists, chauvinists, rednecks, "Christians" as ignorant, sociopathic, lying, retrograde, unAmerican, anti-democratic assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: Paul leads GOP presidential pack

Rand Paul 17%
    Christie 13%
    Rubio 12%
    Bush 11%
    Ryan 10%
    Cruz 10%
    Walker 4%
    Jindal 3%

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...sidential-pack

A Public Policy Polling*survey*released this week showed Rand Paul with the worst net-favorability rating among all GOP candidates. His standing in Iowa has plunged from 10% in April to just 3% now."The biggest loser in the poll is Rand Paul," PPP director Tom Jensen wrote. "Paul's been foundering anyway, and his campaign's ties to the Kent Sorenson mess are probably making things particularly bad for him in Iowa."
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/candid...164600304.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stand grand with Rand, stand tall with Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the violins while the ship is sinking huh.

Noble but lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randy is dead in the water, all he can do now is promote his "brand", but it's the brand of a loser.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Stand grand with Rand, stand tall with Paul.
    TURN UP FOR TRUMP!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul is invincible. He continues to lead in the polls.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which polls?

Link them.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RP is so ing weird, so full of ed up ideas.

Rand Paul: 'So Much Of Our Population' Lacks 'Work Ethic'

In an interview with the Catholic television network EWTN last week, Sen. Rand Paul said that the main problem that must be addressed in the immigration debate is that we have “almost defeated the work ethic in our country” and “we’ve destroyed the ethic of work in so much of our population.”

When EWTN anchor Raymond Arroyo asked the Kentucky Republican about the 250 Disney employees who were let go after training their replacements who came to the U.S. on temporary visas, Paul said the U.S. must “look very carefully at how many people we need.”

But he added that immigration is a “two-fold problem” because “we’re rotting from the inside” thanks to unspecified “people” who lack a work ethic.

“We also have almost defeated the work ethic in our country,” he said. “And so, for like picking crops, hard work, if we didn’t bring in migrant labor, we’re rotting from the inside. We have people who really — we’ve destroyed the ethic of work in so much of our population.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rand-paul-so-much-our-population-lacks-work-ethic

holy , what a total weirdo. Because American don't work in the fields, they have no work ethic?

Americans work more hours, have few vacations and national holidays, etc, etc, and 10Ms have no social security net than ANY other industrial country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh Rand making his father turn in his grave. Wonder if Dr Paul can renouce him tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information