getting on by the QB that "is a gimmick"

and yeah.. driving 65 yards in 30 seconds is ting on

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    saintsfan in denial

getting on by the QB that "is a gimmick"

and yeah.. driving 65 yards in 30 seconds is ting on
    son you should take notes from JMarkJohns.

please learn the game of football first, then post.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cardinals defense this year deserves the opportunity. So does Carolina. Saints offense does as well.

Bull Eagles and Bears/Packers.

Mother ers
    Saints offense doesn't deserve anything. The defense has been better all season whether at home or on the road.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Thanks. It was before Cardinals peaked, too.

Utter bull that any of Cardinals, Panthers, Saints, 49ers fail to make playoffs but Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, Bears do. Don't give a about divisions. Best teams make playoffs, especially in a league where imbanced schedules and uneven divisional strengths dictate so much.
    you had no problems with division imbalances when the rams and niners were ty and the seahawks were meh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Rob Ryan gets jobs because of his last name. Teams always get excited when he joins at first, then he inevitably flames out.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    you had no problems with division imbalances when the rams and niners were ty and the seahawks were meh
    Says who?

I'm on record here and in college arguing against unbalanced schedules.

If you're going to have ty divisions and ty division winners, they shouldn't be guaranteed anything.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Says who?

I'm on record here and in college arguing against unbalanced schedules.

If you're going to have ty divisions and ty division winners, they shouldn't be guaranteed anything.
    if that's the case you might as well scrap divisions and kill off all those old division rivalries which are part of the game

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Rob Ryan gets jobs because of his last name. Teams always get excited when he joins at first, then he inevitably flames out.
    Truth. Saints fans will realize it too eventually. Jerry Jones' endorsement shouldn't be seen as a good thing.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Cardinals defense this year deserves the opportunity. So does Carolina. Saints offense does as well.

Bull Eagles and Bears/Packers.

Mother ers
    Still thinking the Cards can go far without an elite QB. That D may be awesome, but it won't mean next month even if you had managed to make it. This isn't the early 2000's anymore.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Mark Sanchez made two AFC le Games the last five years and Super Bowl winning Flacco is effectively a younger Palmer.

Don't be an idiot.

I know a Super Bowl run isn't likely, but they deserve it over The North and East winner.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Mark Sanchez made two AFC le Games the last five years and Super Bowl winning Flacco is effectively a younger Palmer.

Don't be an idiot.

I know a Super Bowl run isn't likely, but they deserve it over The North and East winner.
    "Deserve". You either get in, or you don't. If you don't get in, try winning more games next time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "Deserve". You either get in, or you don't. If you don't get in, try winning more games next time.
    They will likely end up with more wins than both of those division winners without the luxury of being able to play the giants and skins twice

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Don't be an idiot.

On quarterbacks, I agree. People need to quit with this elite crap. It seems every recent SB winner was a dark horse because they lacked a Brady or Manning and as soon as they won, their quarterbacks all of the sudden became elite. They're just chasing their own logic most of the time. You don't need an elite quarterback to win it all; you just need one who's playing well at the right time. If it were really that cut and dried, the consensus top four would have more than three rings in the last decade.

That said, the Cardinals should have won the NFCW if they wanted to complain about missing. It's rare that a team that finishes third in their division is really all that deserving.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    as an outsider looking in, I want the most entertaining playoff bracket this year and unfortunately for everyone that isn't a cards fan, that team is boring as to watch. Sure they are probably more deserving than the Bears/Packers but Rodgers was out since week 7 (?) and the run they made with like Wallace/Flynn/Tolzien at QB deserves some props. I can honestly see the Packers win a game now that Cobb and Rodgers are coming back. I can't say the same for Arizona.

Philly does deserve to get in as well despite being in a horrific division. This team won like 3 or 4 games last year and look much improved thanks to a new scheme and a QB that is on fire. After a slow ass start (weren't they like 3-5..?)they got their together and I can see them winning a game.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    On quarterbacks, I agree. People need to quit with this elite crap. It seems every recent SB winner was a dark horse because they lacked a Brady or Manning and as soon as they won, their quarterbacks all of the sudden became elite. They're just chasing their own logic most of the time. You don't need an elite quarterback to win it all; you just need one who's playing well at the right time. If it were really that cut and dried, the consensus top four would have more than three rings in the last decade.

That said, the Cardinals should have won the NFCW if they wanted to complain about missing. It's rare that a team that finishes third in their division is really all that deserving.
    Mother in froof nuke

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rob ryan
    fat

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Which team will be the next to give Rob a job?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    former raiders defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is fired, will be replaced by former raiders head coach Dennis Allen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Took the ego thing too far, only relevant because of his brother. Also fat

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Took the ego thing too far, only relevant because of his brother. Also fat
    and dad

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    always knew BR was full of

Probably my biggest feud in my ST history, tbh..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    it's obvious you're new to the NFL.
    and it's obvious "son", that Rob Ryan killed the Drew Brees era

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How on earth did Sean ever hire this guy after his stint in Dallas?!?! Cowgirls' D was abysmal under Ryan, but Sean thought he would be great in New Orleans?

Thread Information