Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's rise above...kids in hiding talking stupid...ok?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go y sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep... y sucky short time.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-26-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !
    you made a thread to tell us you think pedophiles are bad?

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go y sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep... y sucky short time.
    what does this have to do with pedophiles being bad?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    serious

i have no idea what the point of this thread is

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What the just happened?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is this your way of deflecting and trying to throw us off track since you and your wife make a living taking care of kids?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    serious

i have no idea what the point of this thread is
    There was talk last night somewhere down there about pedophiles. I started thinking about just how sick that really is. And what I would do if I came in contact with one of those perverts. I don't know if I could be cool or not.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    There was talk last night somewhere down there about pedophiles. I started thinking about just how sick that really is. And what I would do if I came in contact with one of those perverts. I don't know if I could be cool or not.
    So you made a thread to tell everyone that you think you would hate a pedophile if you were to meet one?

Wow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Well that and the first time he got syphilis.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just as bad are those who abuse the elderly, or beat women!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I'm thinking about making a thread about how much I dislike people that steal things from me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    is this your way of deflecting and trying to throw us off track since you and your wife make a living taking care of kids?
    Not at all it's me being bothered thinking about just how ed up somebody would have to be to molest a child. I can't see where they deserve anything but a violent death.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you made a thread to tell everyone that you think you would hate a pedophile if you were to meet one?

Wow.
    That ok with you?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Maybe I'll make one about how bad it hurts to get stung by a bunch of fire ants.

That would be so out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this a confession?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    That ok with you?
    I just find it odd that you made a thread about how you don't like pedophiles and then called someone else "Captain Obvious".

And what did the second part of the OP mean?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just as bad are those who abuse the elderly, or beat women!
    I agree.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Holy , that was profound.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just find it odd that you made a thread about how you don't like pedophiles and then called someone else "Captain Obvious".

And what did the second part of the OP mean?
    "Captain Obvious"..?

Many years after getting out of the Navy somebody brought to my attention just how young some of those bar girls were over there. Something I'd never thought of. And how many of them were forced into that life, something else I knew nothing about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Captain Obvious"..?

Many years after getting out of the Navy somebody brought to my attention just how young some of those bar girls were over there. Something I'd never thought of. And how many of them were forced into that life, something else I knew nothing about.
    You seriously didn't know about that?

Man.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    "Captain Obvious"..?

You used the "Capt Obvious" in a different thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this a confession?
    Did ya read.....no kids in hiding talking stupid...ok? Well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You used the "Capt Obvious" in a different thread.
    No I didn't.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Wait a second....did you just admit on an internet forum to having sex with an underaged child?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    So you're a rapist now.

Nice.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    That doesn't really matter anymore now that you're a self admitted rapist.

Thread Information