Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No Von Miller, no Champ Bailey, no Ryan Clady = 4-0 and the best start in the history of the league..

GG NFL, tbh..

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Not trolling, you think Peyton can keep this up in the playoffs though? Pretty impressive right now tho

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Peyton is on fire. This offense is something else, and the D seems to get better in the 2nd half.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't wait till we anal rape those gots in Dallas, tbh....

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the reciever corp is unique, but the rb suck, they've lost the lt and the secondary is at least suspect.

the Broncos actually have one of the deepest secondaries in the NFL, tbh..talking out of your ass, homie..

The secondary isn't going to look as dominant without an elite pass rusher(Von) and Champ making the conversion to CB/S hybrid..

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the Broncos actually have one of the deepest secondaries in the NFL, tbh..talking out of your ass, homie..

The secondary isn't going to look as dominant without an elite pass rusher(Von) and Champ making the conversion to CB/S hybrid..
    Hopefully for Denver's sake Champ can transition to S so a certain safety from UCLA isn't starting anymore

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

imho champ has lost a step or two and DRC is coming of a terrible year, so i wouldn't really be confident about the secondary.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Every team will have a weakness but no denying that Denver is playin at an extremely high level.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Barring a Manning injury, there's absolutely no AFC team that can hang with them for even 3 quarters. Haven't seen such an obvious impending SB appearance since 2007 Pats

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    imho champ has lost a step or two and DRC is coming of a terrible year, so i wouldn't really be confident about the secondary.
    DRC has turned it around in Denver. Philly used him all wrong, but Del Rio has done a good job on fixing him. He is miles better than he was last season. They also have Chris Harris who is a stud in the making. The pass rush will be strong again once Von returns. Ayers has been pretty damn solid though, and Wolfe is working himself back from a neck injury. The Denver D tends to really pick up their level of play in the 2nd half until garbage time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    DRC has turned it around in Denver. Philly used him all wrong, but Del Rio has done a good job on fixing him. He is miles better than he was last season. They also have Chris Harris who is a stud in the making. The pass rush will be strong again once Von returns.
    sup Daunte? Haven't seen you at any parties in awhile

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    sup Daunte? Haven't seen you at any parties in awhile
    Sup Deandre? I have been hanging out with Teresa lately, tbh. How was Ben's party this past weekend, tbh?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sup Deandre? I have been hanging out with Teresa lately, tbh. How was Ben's party this past weekend, tbh?
    It was the aside from Nikki starting bull by claiming Joe date raped her

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Too bad Denver doesn't play..in...Seattle late in the season when both teams have all their players.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Too bad Denver doesn't play..in...Seattle late in the season when both teams have all their players.
    But New Orleans travels to Seattle in December.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But New Orleans travels to Seattle in December.
    Terrible spot for the Saints, a second road game after a road game ve their arch rivals the Falcons. And they get a Seahawks team coming off a bye week.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Terrible spot for the Saints, a second road game after a road game ve their arch rivals the Falcons. And they get a Seahawks team coming off a bye week.
    Only good thing is they play the Falcons on a Thursday giving them some extra time before the Seattle game. But if the Saints o-line doesn't improve, they're gonna get their asses kicked.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    jags gonna be a 28 point dogs against them ponies. biggest in nfl history

Peaking too early.

We all know Manning is a post season choke artist.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Peaking too early.

We all know Manning is a post season choke artist.
    with a superbowl win... and playing on the best team/cast he's ever had

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    TBH...

Last year's Broncos peaked too early, I even said so last year, tbh..they shouldn't have been that great in Manning's first season and so many changes to the team..

This year's team has much more chemistry, along with fixing the defensive issues from last year, particularly depth..

I hope they lose a few games to keep them honest, though..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    with a superbowl win... and playing on the best team/cast he's ever had
    He beat 36-year-old Trent Green, 33-year-old Steve McNair, a Patriots team that relied on Reche Caldwell and Doug Gabriel as offensive threats, and Rex Grssman to win that Super Bowl.... he's damn lucky that Marlon McCree choked and the Saints got blown out in the NFC le game that year, tbh, one of the least impressive championship runs ever

Once he had to face a real team in the Super Bowl, he shat himself in the clutch, including throwing a game-icing pick-six per the usual, tbh....

Bottom line is that Peyton turns into a pussy every year in the playoffs, he has repeatedly choked even against scrubs such as Mark Sanchez and Billy Volek.... even Jay Fiedler, Big Rape, and the Philbilly have sonned Peyton in the postseason.... he needs his brother Elite to teach him how to be clutch in the playoffs

Thread Information