My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    Paid him $18.25 Million to play 10 games

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Not a very "win now" type of move. Interesting.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    locker room cancer?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Strange. Jets wasting money on skill players now. Need a QB and a line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Interesting move.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    locker room cancer?
    He's due 10.5 million next season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Superbowl.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Strange

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seattle cutting cost and getting a pick... They're playing for the offseason. Don't like that move while they have a shot this year. In the meantime the jets aren't competing now and were on the "win now" end of the deal.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    He's due 10.5 million next season
    You make it sound as if they gave him a new contract with a one year rental in mind. They must've felt he just didn't fit into the scheme of things unless there's something else that is not being disclosed.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Seattle cutting cost and getting a pick... They're playing for the offseason. Don't like that move while they have a shot this year. In the meantime the jets aren't competing now and were on the "win now" end of the deal.
    They must truly believe they can win with what they have on the offensive side of the ball. I'm guessing they felt bogged down trying to establish him consistently. There's no way they just give up on the season and we haven't played one divisional game yet. Makes no sense. They must truly believe he doesn't fit going forward in order to make this move.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Frontrunning Hawk s on twitter are now bashing him AFTER he's gone

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict what a strange move...not sure I like this move.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think it's very premature. I get he hasn't exactly fit so far, and his play hasn't reflected his pay, but it's early. It looks as if it's the complete opposite of what people think, and that they're concerned about the now, and getting the ship right. Can't afford to around and lose more games heading into division games. I think Bevell should've put him in midfield more, try to get him downfield in space more, but they stuck with the non-stop bubble screen game. What's done is done I guess, but this fast, I don't like it. The offense will probably look more fluid going forward, but that's because that's what they're accustomed to. Oh well

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think it's very premature. I get he hasn't exactly fit so far, and his play hasn't reflected his pay, but it's early. It looks as if it's the complete opposite of what people think, and that they're concerned about the now, and getting the ship right. Can't afford to around and lose more games heading into division games. I think Bevell should've put him in midfield more, try to get him downfield in space more, but they stuck with the non-stop bubble screen game. What's done is done I guess, but this fast, I don't like it. The offense will probably look more fluid going forward, but that's because that's what they're accustomed to. Oh well

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas broke them. Now they have our permission to die.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol

hope and change
    Post Count
    Seattle following the Marlins blueprint?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict guess they have something in mind.

hope and change
    Post Count
    this will help geno, those quick WR screens are good for the QBR and the confidence

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict guess they have something in mind.
    Trade his terrible contract and use that money to resign Wagner and Wilson, thought it was obvious.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Their playcalling with Harvin was a little weird in the Dallas game, that's for sure. They tried running him way too much, and didn't take any shots down the field with him. Like you said, they threw a lot of bubble screens with him too.

I was actually thinking the same thing. They got zero impact from him when they tried to run their gadget college plays.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Trade his terrible contract and use that money to resign Wagner and Wilson, thought it was obvious.
    That's a given. But even with the cap expanding next season, they'd be ok with Wilson. Sources say there were some issues with his at ude and lack of wanting to fit what Schneider and Carroll want for the team. If that's the case--then the best of luck to him in Gotham.

Thread Information