Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Leonard might be a re , but at least he's not a Naru
    Leonard ain't no re partner

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised. Look at how pale he looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed " " and tired old supposed "gay" took a HUGE on lakers last season, so what does that say about YOUR team you f'n moron? Personally, I find these threads hilarious because OPs cant seem to fathom the idea that they are actually admitting the Lakers sucked dong...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised. Look at how pale he looks.
    First thing I noticed was his disgusting, pale, wannabe muslim skin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure that also means Manu. How the do you lakerfans diss everyone on the Spurs but Manu?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KAJ also said Kobe's injury was devastating and that he will not have the same level of athleticism, and that he will not be the same as well. Do you agree with that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, he didn't say Kawhi had a low BBIQ, he said FTs are a crucial part of the game, using the Game 6 missed FTs as an example. If you are weak in FT shooting and didn't work on it, then it's a sign of a weak BBIQ.

Your inability to interpret that shows that you have a low IQ.

Also, Kareem said Oscar is in the one on one game vs. MJ, Lebron, and Kobe, directly contradictory to people around here saying that players in that era cannot hang with those in today's game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfans getting ted per par

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure that also means Manu. How the do you lakerfans diss everyone on the Spurs but Manu?
    because dissing Manu makes Tim look better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2:32 Magic and Cooper stayed in the shower together for 40 minutes, crying

i think a 40 minutes shower with another dude trumps dinner with a teammate, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed " " and tired old supposed "gay" took a HUGE on lakers last season, so what does that say about YOUR team you f'n moron? Personally, I find these threads hilarious because OPs cant seem to fathom the idea that they are actually admitting the Lakers sucked dong...
    Hey look... you can't dismiss the wisdom of the geatest center and spurtalk poster. Choke on a .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hey look... you can't dismiss the wisdom of the geatest center and spurtalk poster. Choke on a .
    after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it's been going on all summer, perhaps even before that. Manu was the main reason we lost, yet THread et al won't touch him, because they know Duncan played out of his mind and not 6/24 levels of hyped . Dissing everyone but Manu is the same as throwing every Laker under the bus but Kobe, same re ed logic and coincidentally the same idiots saying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he shouldnt have been in the game. he was shooting 61% for the finals from the line and popovich puts him in to shoot freethrows to ice the game. not a lineup of bonner, green, neal, and other shooters, but leonard who's been hitting one and missing one on the regular all finals. i knew he would miss one when he stepped to the line. popovich put our defensive players in to shoot freethrows and our offensive players in to defend. he's a "genius".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2:32 Magic and Cooper stayed in the shower together for 40 minutes, crying

i think a 40 minutes shower with another dude trumps dinner with a teammate, tbh
    I'll take this one. A forty minute shower is normal for a man with good hygiene. A four hour dinner is something you don't even do with your wife. In fact... you'd have to request that kind of privacy along with extra wine and chocolates. Its an unprecedented feat unknown to any heterosexual male. Just as romming up with another man while being married is..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take this one. A forty minute shower is normal for a man with good hygiene. A four hour dinner is something you don't even do with your wife. In fact... you'd have to request that kind of privacy along with extra wine and chocolates. Its an unprecedented feat unknown to any heterosexual male. Just as romming up with another man while being married is..
    Lol 40 minutes in a wet, steamy, confined space with another man, and you are both naked. Something that should take 3 minutes tops unless ur ing the other guy, which certainly explains the fact that they were crying. Havin your assholes penetrated is no laughing matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans are such masters of deflecting. They made into an artform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lame ass deflection as usual. And I actually can dismiss an obviously biased Jabbar, just as I can dismiss a Naruto obsessed gaymo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a 21 year old playing on the biggest stage and producing while guarding the best player on earth most of the time is not a mental midget...this is just sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a 21 year old playing on the biggest stage and producing while guarding the best player on earth most of the time is not a mental midget...this is just sad
    According to Kareem he is... and I agree. He also took a slight jab at Shaq and Wilt for being mental midget losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the cares what Kareem has to say. Isn't this the guy who his own son dislikes because he was an asshole and ty dad and didn't he cry like a for a statue outside of Staples? Yeah I really care what some old got has to say

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I told you guys that kid Leonard looked like a re . Now the GOAT agrees with me by calling him a mental midget. I should get paid for dealing with you losers.

I just realized you called him Kiwi Leonard....

Thread Information