Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not fat and have never been. ya now x-running back, kick returner, sprinter, yep, that's why I know so much about that stuff. A fat guy following RB's/ track,.....why?

So whats it's like wobbling down the street fatso?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm not fat and have never been. ya now x-running back, kick returner, sprinter, yep, that's why I know so much about that stuff. A fat guy following RB's/ track,.....why?

So whats it's like wobbling down the street fatso?
    I'm not the one who is afraid to put up proof.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not the one who is afraid to put up proof.
    I think ya are, you can't even take a couple of pictures of your man cave like I did. Cool this silly...others here....ok? I haven't seen anything but talk out of you.

Post your bench pressing pics right here, ok? I have pictures right here, you don;t.....tubby.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I think ya are, you can't even take a couple of pictures of you man cave like I did. Cool this silly...others here....ok? I haven't seen aything but talk out of you.

Post your bench pressing right here, ok?
    I don't give a about your man cave you fat tub of goo. That wasn't the agreement. I've lived up to my end of the deal and you didn't.

You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't give a about your man cave you fat tub of goo. That wasn't the agreement. I've lived up to my end of the deal and you didn't.

You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.
    Stupid, it's not about the man cave ya dumb , it's about doing something/anything like I did, that isn;t obvious ya fat slob? You are lying about...I did this and that.....ok where is it? Let's see it right here, ok? Why not, I posted my pictures right here so why can't your fast ass? Well?

Come on ya fat , do what I did, post pictures right here.

Dude, why you so secretive about everything? ing coward.

This....they saw it....is bull .

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Stupid, it's not about the man cave ya dumb , it's about doing something/anything like I did, that isn;t obvious ya fat slob? You are lying about...I did this and that.....ok where is it? Let's see it right here, ok? Why not, I posted my pictures right here so why can't your fast ass? Well?

Come on ya fat , do what I did, post pictures right here.

Dude, why you so secretive about everything? ing coward.

This....they saw it....is bull .
    More ducking and deflecting. Honor the original deal.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Long time till basketball season, tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    you Houston football. I will never believe anything about you ever again.

you Avante. I hope Mason gets tired of you abusing him and poisons you in your sleep.

you thunderup. Showing up in the NFL forum talking with no team then conveniently taking on a Colts skin after it appears they are going to win the division. I hope you die of a meth overdose or wind up in one of those law enforcement picture progressions of rotting away. Go pick your meth sores and suck them out from under your fingernails you ing got.

you Fkla. Stop ing following me around...and do the world a favor and sterilize yourself now. Your genetic material needs to stop with you and should not be passed on to another generation. Better yet...try to find away to convince a campus shooter to come to UTSA and be close when he opens fire.

you East Texas Cowboys fans. I hope you eat yourselves into the grave or die of a major cardiac event sooner than later. Perhaps the world will get lucky and you will pass out on your collective backs and aspirate on Bud Light vomit.
    First time seeing this thread, the bolded part got me.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Suck my Mexico. I hope Trump builds the wall and locks all you sons of es out.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    spurraider21

get in here.

Thread Information