Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

I guess that, like in Denver, the stress of carrying an atrocious offense on their backs is finally getting to the defense, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you ever take a few minutes and research anything before running your mouth.

Check out reality, something you don't seem to care about.

On his 27th birthday and perhaps the best passing day of his career, Wilson set NFL records*** for the most fourth-quarter comeback wins (12) and game-winning drives (17) through a quarterback's first four seasons. This one should be more memorable than most.

So who is bailing out the defense little fella?

Do you get what losing your best RB means? And I'm talking Thomas Rawls, and to have your QB out there hobbling around? The defense...... , he can't run he can hardly walk.

What about this don't you understand?

With the game in the balance, and Seattle at fourth-and-4 from the 47-yard line, Russell Wilson hits Doug Baldwin for 22 yards and a crucial first down Sunday at CenturyLink Field. (Dean Rutz / The Seattle Times)

Sunday’s win over Miami represented the***** 19th time Wilson has led a drive to win a game in the fourth quarter or overtime since 2012, the most in the NFL in that span*******. Which got us to thinking: Which of Wilson’s comebacks is the best?

You crack me up guy, so negative 100% of the time coupled with.,..DUH~~~..not a good look slugger, ok?

*** You have any idea at all just how many "HISTORICAL" things RW has done for 5 year QB's? The guy has done things never seen before.

I seriously doubt that guy gets his nut calling everyone got, got got, while hidden away on a messageboard, and I doubt he thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.

I get this is the internet and people act totally stupid safely hidden away...chirp chirp...but my God the stupidity I see from so many amazes me. Do a little fuvking homework, , know what the you're talking about.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Post Count
    According to FootballOutsiders' stats, Seattle's offense is currently 19th in the league in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense (which puts more emphasis on the most recent games as the season goes on):

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

They're 14th in yards per game and 22nd in points per game:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

"Atrocious" is probably too strong of a word in retrospect, but that level of production is extremely disappointing for an offense stacked with talent like Jimmy Graham, Team Leader Rawls, and Doug Baldwin - not to mention a supposedly "elite" "franchise" quarterback (according to his slurpers).

So why are they still winning? The average NFL team in 2016 scores about 23 points per game. Seattle's defense has held their opponents below that number for 9 of the 15 games they've played. Even in games where Struggle and the offense have completely the bed, their defense is so mega-stacked that they still have a chance to win more often than not (see: the win over Miami in Week 1, the tie with Arizona in Week 7, and the razor-thin losses to the Rams and Bucs).

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    According to FootballOutsiders' stats, Seattle's offense is currently 19th in the league in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense (which puts more emphasis on the most recent games as the season goes on):

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

They're 14th in yards per game and 22nd in points per game:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

"Atrocious" is probably too strong of a word in retrospect, but that level of production is extremely disappointing for an offense stacked with talent like Jimmy Graham, Team Leader Rawls, and Doug Baldwin - not to mention a supposedly "elite" "franchise" quarterback (according to his slurpers).

So why are they still winning? The average NFL team in 2016 scores about 23 points per game. Seattle's defense has held their opponents below that number for 9 of the 15 games they've played. Even in games where Struggle and the offense have completely the bed, their defense is so mega-stacked that they still have a chance to win more often than not (see: the win over Miami in Week 1, the tie with Arizona in Week 7, and the razor-thin losses to the Rams and Bucs).
    Dude, do you think at all? Really, do you ever actually pick up on what is really going on? Look at yourself, "he muffed a punt ha~~~" dude, why do you do stupid like that? Look at how dumb ya looked later on in the game when,.....78 yard punt return..TD. The Bills are beating the Raiders, you're running your mouth....who won?

Dude, do you not get the Seahawks are in the playoffs ...AGAIN...and have never lost their first playoff game with RW at QB? Why don't you wait and see how things go in the playoffs, well? You saw how they play when they are really into it, just ask the Pats. How many TD's did RW pass for, oh yeah....THREE.

Stop acting like a ing rookie over this stuff, ok? The Seahawks aren't worried about winning every game, they are into making the playoffs then reving up the engine, you don't know this?

Slow down rookie, ok?

Post Count
    I seriously doubt that guy gets his nut calling everyone got, got got, while hidden away on a messageboard
    Cowturd got fired by ESPN for making blatantly racist comments live on air towards Dominican baseball players:

http://deadline.com/2015/07/espn-fir...ks-1201484963/

You couldn't pick a worse example than that jackass. Swing and a miss, Crickets.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowturd got fired by ESPN for making blatantly racist comments live on air towards Dominican baseball players:

http://deadline.com/2015/07/espn-fir...ks-1201484963/

You couldn't pick a worse example than that jackass. Swing and a miss, Crickets.
    Dude, nobody knows more about sprinting than I do...NOBODY. I'm racist, and will talk about how Asians, Mexicans, Dominicans can't run worth a . They simply don't have the physique for it. Does that mean I don't know sprinting?

You want me to show you other videos of others talking about the greatness of Russell Wilson, well? Do you really think Cowherd is the only one?

One of a ton.

You wanna see what Warren Moon, Troy Aikman say about Russell Wilson, well? Ya want that mile long list of all the things he's done from an NFL historical perspective, well?

Dude, you're a ing idiot, ya know that?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Post Count
    Dude, do you think at all? Really, do you ever actually pick up on what is really going on?
    The stats I've presented are "what is really going on," Crickets. Despite supposedly having an "elite" "franchise" QB, their offense is painfully sub-mediocre.

Dude, do you not get the Seahawks are in the playoffs ...AGAIN...and have never lost their first playoff game with RW at QB?
    They haven't lost their first playoff game of a season since 2004. Needless to say, that streak vastly predates Struggle Wilson. , it was Marshawn Lynch who kept the streak alive in 2010 when they limped into the playoffs at 7-9 and most people expected the Saints to beat them.

You are truly shameless with your -slurping.

Why don't you wait and see how things go in the playoffs, well?
    We've seen how things have gone in the playoffs. We've seen Struggle the bed against the Saints, Broncos, Packers and Vikings and still get dragged to wins by his defense and/or running game. And we've seen Struggle really up against the Patriots two years ago (didn't complete a pass until the second quarter, 3-10 on third down, 5.1 fourth-quarter QBR, threw The Pick!) and Panthers last year (disappeared for the entire first half, padded his stats in the second half when the game was out of reach - the Panthers led by 31 at the half and never had less than a 95% win probability after the second quarter) to the point where even one of the most stacked defenses in history couldn't save him.

Struggle is what he is - a game manager riding the coattails of a dominant defense. That's what he is in September and it's still what he is in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Their offense IS atrocious... especially on the road... 3 games without a TD is pretty bad.. They should be 9-5 if Cardinals don't miss a FG they make 99% of the time... I don't think they're that good this year as a team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The stats I've presented are "what is really going on," Crickets. Despite supposedly having an "elite" "franchise" QB, their offense is painfully sub-mediocre.

They haven't lost their first playoff game of a season since 2004. Needless to say, that streak vastly predates Struggle Wilson. , it was Marshawn Lynch who kept the streak alive in 2010 when they limped into the playoffs at 7-9 and most people expected the Saints to beat them.

You are truly shameless with your -slurping.

We've seen how things have gone in the playoffs. We've seen Struggle the bed against the Saints, Broncos, Packers and Vikings and still get dragged to wins by his defense and/or running game. And we've seen Struggle really up against the Patriots two years ago (didn't complete a pass until the second quarter, 3-10 on third down, 5.1 fourth-quarter QBR, threw The Pick!) and Panthers last year (disappeared for the entire first half, padded his stats in the second half when the game was out of reach - the Panthers led by 31 at the half and never had less than a 95% win probability after the second quarter) to the point where even one of the most stacked defenses in history couldn't save him.

Struggle is what he is - a game manager riding the coattails of a dominant defense. That's what he is in September and it's still what he is in the playoffs.
    As you totally ignore what Dilfer, Young say about the guy, why?

Why do you think I brag on the guy being a Niner fan? Could it be because he is the best 5th season QB I have ever seen in the NFL? And I started watching this stuff in the late 50's. And while you MUST MUST never admit it, you know I know the game.

Warren Moon, Ron Jaworski, Jon Gruden, Steve Young, Howie Long, Bart Scott, Troy Aikman, Pete Carroll, Trent Dilfer, Michael Strahan have all sung the praises of Russell Wilson, echoed what I've said. They don't know, really? But you do, hahahaha~~~~ A guy who can't even figure out why Derek Anderson sits on a bench, hahahahaha~~~~~

Dude, don't ever run your mouth in the first quarter of a football game ot a season, ya have seen how stupid that is and don't be telling people who ovviously know more about this stuff than you do, a damn thing, ok?

I think you're an idiot CN? You have gained that disrespect, got it?

Post Count
    Why do you think I brag on the guy being a Niner fan?
    Because you aren't a Niner fan. You're a bandwagoner and a BBC lover.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because you aren't a Niner fan. You're a bandwagoner and a BBC lover.
    ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation, I showed you video of Dilfer and Young pretty much singing my song about Russell Wilson, so what's your take on what they said, well? Answer the question, ok?

And, how did the other players vote Russell Wilson the 17th best player in the league in 2015, well?

Do you think Jaworski knows QB's, want his take on RW?

Post Count
    ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation, I showeed you video of Dilfer and Young pretty much singing my song about Russell Wilson, so what's your take on what they said, well? Answer the question, ok?
    I showed you the cold, hard statistical facts of how Seattle's offense is actually producing this year, and you've ignored them in favor of tripling down and spamming YouTubes that nobody is ever going to watch.

If you're wondering why people would rather post one-liners like "chirp chirp" than engage with you, this is why. You are incapable of having a discussion. You just repeat yourself and ignore all evidence that contradicts your arguments.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I showed you the cold, hard statistical facts of how Seattle's offense is actually producing this year, and you've ignored them in favor of tripling down and spamming YouTubes that nobody is ever going to watch.

If you're wondering why people would rather post one-liners like "chirp chirp" than engage with you, this is why. You are incapable of having a discussion. You just repeat yourself and ignore all evidence that contradicts your arguments.
    Ya mean discussions like how come so many former players and current players totally disagree with you about Russell Wilson? And all the videos are about is to show you what is being said, which you ignore....why? Why not see why so many others agree with me? Why ignore it, it only takes a couple minutes. Yu have no problems taking time to... got, got, got.

You don't ever look at the war, you get too wrapped up in the little battles along the way. You have any idea how silly that is? Look at the....BODY OF WORK...like smart people do, ok? You get too carried away with....A MUFFED PUNT...REX IS EXPOSING....ya saw how turnd out, right? Slow down little guy and look at the big picture, not a game, a play. The Seahawks have shown what they can do in the playoffs, so why not take the adult approach and see what happened there instead of trying to troll/bait posters with childish and immature bull , ok?

There ya are running down Terrance West, no thought at all that he is a young player and it might take some time. How's he doing this seaon for the Ravens? Why do you act that way guy, you really don't get it, don't know the game?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Post Count
    Struggle's "body of work" this season is 14th in yards per game, 22nd in points per game, 19th in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense. That's it and that's all. You don't want to look at it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle's "body of work" this season is 14th in yards per game, 22nd in points per game, 19th in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense. That's it and that's all. You don't want to look at it because it doesn't fit your narrative.
    Answer me this, how come so many in the know talk about Russell Wilson like this...
    2. Russell Wilson, Seahawks. 2015 Ranking: 3.
    Russell Wilson is a wizard on the football field. What he does in terms of maneuvering around the pocket, and either finding open lanes to pass through or picking up yardage on the ground is just amazing. Wilson is also a winner; if the Seahawks are behind entering the fourth quarter, they can easily generate a comeback victory via Wilson's play-making. Wilson also posted unreal numbers in 2015, throwing 34 touchdowns to just eight interceptions, all while completing 68.1 percent of his passes on an 8.3 YPA. The one downside to Wilson is that he could get injured because he moves around so much, but he hasn't missed a game thus far in his 4-year professional career. As it stands now, there is only one quarterback I would pick over Wilson. In my opinion, he's a top-three signal-caller.

Well?

You wanna compare Flacccos "career" vs Wilson, well?

Dude, Wilson was hobbled for how may games? He didn't have his best RB for how many?

Do you just not know the ups and downs of all the great QB's, really? Bone up on this stuff guy so when ya talk to me ya don;t come ff so damn...rookie.

Post Count
    Crickets once again deflecting from the cold hard stats: 14th in yards per game, 22nd in points per game, 19th in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Crickets once again deflecting from the cold hard stats: 14th in yards per game, 22nd in points per game, 19th in DVOA and 18th in weighted offense.
    Ok guy since you refuse to answer anything asked of you.

Just what do we do with those numbers? Where is the hardest place to win in the NFL, yep, in NE with a healthy Tom Brady, right? So how did Russell Wilson do in that situation this season, well? So those numbers mean what, not a whole of a lot, right?

So vs the best team in the NFL, Russell Wilson goes in there and...

25-37
    348 yards
    3 td's, 0 int's
    passer rating a studly....124.6

So if he can play like that on the road vs NE, what does that say?

There is a real good chance the Seahawks will have a bye week and a playoff game at home. How have they fared in that scenario with RW? Yep, SB.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 02:52 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I just saw that Wilson has only thrown 16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions this year. That's a pretty atrocious touchdown number with all of the rules in place in today's NFL to help QBs succeed. He had 34 TDs last year. He's definitely regressed once he was asked to shoulder more of the load. His passer rating dropped from 110 last year to 90 this year. Ouch.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Does anyone ever take any time to see how others did at the same stage of a career?

Compare RW's 5th season vs....Tom Brady

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BradTo00.htm

Russell Wilson hobbled around for how many weeks?

How could anyone not get this?

Read the comments below.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have never ever read or heard anyone ever say this.....

What if Johnny Unitas hadn't had Ray Berry, Lenny Moore and John Mackey (all of them in the HOF). Why?

All any QB can do is try and win as many games as he can, he can't control who plays on the team. All RW has done is win more games in his 5 seasons than any QB ever. Why would anyone need to belittle that, why? The guy can play, you can't see that, what are you blind?

Show me one QB who was at their best at 28, well, who was that? To watch this young guy do what he's done with only five seasons of experience...................you don't understand this? He's not going to regress, he's going to get better and better like they all do, so if he can play like he does at 28, what will be like at 34?

Do you little people simply not get how the game works? Bone on on tis stuff, invest some time, learn the game, ok?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can do this for all of them, this one is Drew Brees, look at pre 30 and post 30, ok?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BreeDr00.htm

But....nobody had a better first five seasons than RW.

Some weeks ago Aaron Rodgers was struggling, remember? What happened? Dak had a couple..???...games, it was Romo time, hahaha~~~~ What happened?

Come on people, sheesh~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Post Count
    Ok guy since you refuse to answer anything asked of you.

Just what do we do with those numbers? Where is the hardest place to win in the NFL, yep, in NE with a healthy Tom Brady, right? So how did Russell Wilson do in that situation this season, well? So those numbers mean what, not a whole of a lot, right?

So vs the best team in the NFL, Russell Wilson goes in there and...

25-37
    348 yards
    3 td's, 0 int's
    passer rating a studly....124.6

So if he can play like that on the road vs NE, what does that say?
    Weren't you just complaining that I supposedly "focus too much on the battles instead of the war"? Yet here you are cherrypicking one game to obsess over while ignoring the full-season stats. Could you be a bigger hypocrite?

Post Count
    Colin Cowturd actually thinks Matt Stafford is a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers.

Meanwhile, Crickets is holding this clown up as the ultimate authority on QB play.

Post Count
    I just saw that Wilson has only thrown 16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions this year. That's a pretty atrocious touchdown number with all of the rules in place in today's NFL to help QBs succeed. He had 34 TDs last year. He's definitely regressed once he was asked to shoulder more of the load. His passer rating dropped from 110 last year to 90 this year. Ouch.
    Truth bombs. In before the hypocritical old got starts crying about injuries and the offensive line, even though he ignores the injuries and garbage O-lines that Andrew Luck has had to deal with his entire career.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

He's not going to regress, he's going to get better and better like they all do, so if he can play like he does at 28, what will be like at 34?
    Tony Parker thread tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Weren't you just complaining that I supposedly "focus too much on the battles instead of the war"? Yet here you are cherrypicking one game to obsess over while ignoring the full-season stats. Could you be a bigger hypocrite?
    Weren't you the one freaking out over....5 5 5 5 INTS YIPPPPEEEE~~~~~~~~ And....AN INT ON THE ONE...HE SUCKS.....that isn't cherry picking?

Hill muffs a punt....what do you do?

Dude, look at the big picture, can you do that? Hill was great, right? RW has done what in the playoffs? And aren't you the guy who....Flacco does't care about the reg season, he's a playoff monster.....right? Now the reg season matters? Come on guy, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information