Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    So who will win it?

Favorite is Ribery: amazing season, he won everything, wc qualifier could be a trap.

contenders: Messi the best player of the world is having a season a bit plagued by injuries, per games his stats are still amazing but it seems he is no more dominant like he used to. Ronaldo is Madrid's boss, he is again one of the most efficient player on earth.

outsider: zlatan, PSG is 30 games without a loss, they dominate their pool and Zlatan just record 4 against Anderlecht. Zlatan is the leader of a team which could go far in the champions league.

I'd say Ribery should get it except a disaster with FNT.

thoughts?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    zlatan is a fkn joke if he wins it, 1 team league gtfo

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    zlatan is a fkn joke if he wins it, 1 team league gtfo
    I don't disagree but you have to recognize he is PSG xfactor and that's a pretty solid team

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ribery would probably get it for the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Ribery would probably get it for the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.
    if it was the case, xavi or iniesta would have get one tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    if it was the case, xavi or iniesta would have get one tbh
    If Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't have had Messi as a teammate they would have won already.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    If Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't have had Messi as a teammate they would have won already.
    I was speaking about the WC, the fact that they didn't get one although Spain won a WC is a sign there is no such a thing as the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I was speaking about the WC, the fact that they didn't get one although Spain won a WC is a sign there is no such a thing as the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.
    Yeah well, in '10 the only reason the votation was closer than in other years is becuase of this habit. And I think the reason why neither Xavi or Iniesta won over Messi is 'cause they took votes away from each other. If Spain would have had a clear cut best player that guy would have won it. Now everybody points to Ribery as the clearcut best player on Bayern so I that's why I think he will win.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Yeah well, in '10 the only reason the votation was closer than in other years is becuase of this habit. And I think the reason why neither Xavi or Iniesta won over Messi is 'cause they took votes away from each other. If Spain would have had a clear cut best player that guy would have won it. Now everybody points to Ribery as the clearcut best player on Bayern so I that's why I think he will win.
    Thats pretty much what I think too

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Trisitiano deserves it this year and he might get it, specially if Ribery doesn't make it to the WC, imho.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol France already qualified? I haven't been paying attention, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Trisitiano deserves it this year and he might get it, specially if Ribery doesn't make it to the WC, imho.
    I think they voted before the WC qualifiers playoffs

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It will be funny as to see madridistas journalists mad as if Ronaldo doesn't get it, tbh.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Cristiano's gonna win it, to be frank. Messi's HGH dosage isn't working anymore

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It will be funny as to see madridistas journalists mad as if Ronaldo doesn't get it, tbh.
    yup

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Give it already to Ribery tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Give it already to Ribery tbh
    It would be funny if the year Messi doesn't win, they give the Ballon d'Or not to Ronaldo.

But certainly Cristiano and Ribery are neck-and-neck in the BdO race.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo should get it, made another step.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Cristiano's gonna win it, to be frank. Messi's HGH dosage isn't working anymore
    Franck is still in the running for Christs sake.

I don't care...it's a pretty week year, considering both NTs had to go trough eliminations and Ronaldo didn't win anything (didn't check it....did he?).

It's like arguing if Kevin Love or Anthony Davis should get the MVP award.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Votes still open until 29th November. Ronaldo already said that he does NOT visit the Ballon d'or...

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    CR7

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Cr7 didn't win , Ribery won everything. The only trap for Ribery was WC qualifer and France went through it, it will be enough imho

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cr7 didn't win , Ribery won everything. The only trap for Ribery was WC qualifer and France went through it, it will be enough imho
    winning an individual award for team accomplishment sounds wrong tbh and if we go by that logic Sneijder should've won in 2010 when he won treble with Inter and got to World Cup final with Netherlands but he wasn't even in top 3 in voting

oh and Ribery is far from being the obvious best individual on that Bayern team, Robben, Lahm and Schweinsteiger are all legit candidates for that tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is Messi really injured ?

It looks like he took tons of HFG before shooting this recent commercial with 2 Algerian players

I mean, those power shots

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    That must be some dame good HGH. Probably better than the ones Wade uses.

Thread Information