Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol raider fan... Stfu tbh
    what does my fanhood have to do with it? . in fact, since i'm not a fan of an NFC east team, that makes me less biased than most. the Raiders suck. no clue why people use my fanhood as an argumentative point.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Lol raider fan... Stfu tbh
    Hey you didn't misspell any words!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    60% of his post was abbreviated, so he's cheating, tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Grandpa Manning

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    what does my fanhood have to do with it? . in fact, since i'm not a fan of an NFC east team, that makes me less biased than most. the Raiders suck. no clue why people use my fanhood as an argumentative point.
    Not really an argumentative point. It's more of an attempt at a dismissal of valid points due to you supporting a team that isn't doing well. As if your fan hood is an indication of sport knowledge.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    60% of his post was abbreviated, so he's cheating, tbh
    True but it's a start.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Not really an argumentative point. It's more of an attempt at a dismissal of valid points due to you supporting a team that isn't doing well. As if your fan hood is an indication of sport knowledge.
    True, but it's funny how people try to use that as an argument when someone else is talking about their team.

lol grizzlies n warriors...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    lol grizzlies n warriors...
    Deflecting of course.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So people in this thread really think that today's loss was on Romo or did the OP randomly made this post because "oh I just thought today was the best day to call out Romo for not being a franchise QB"?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    True, but it's funny how people try to use that as an argument when someone else is talking about their team.
    LOL Indeed. Grasping at straws tbh...

Deflecting of course.
    u 1 to talk..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So people in this thread really think that today's loss was on Romo or did the OP randomly made this post because "oh I just thought today was the best day to call out Romo for not being a franchise QB"?
    today's loss was for many reasons, and Romo might not be the main culprit for todays loss, though his play in the early going was god awful. like i said, i didn't start this thread as a reactionary thing to 1 game. people are allowed to have bad games. its just the culmination of the all the disappointment the cowboys have endured in recent years. Romo is the 1 constant. its always been the defense's fault, or the coaches fault, or the running game's fault, or anything besides Romo. i honestly believe they need to get a fresh start, and that typically begins with the QB.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    ya like I said...
    Hey I exposed you for a fake. You spelled correctly again.

Hey I exposed you for a fake. You spelled correctly again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    today's loss was for many reasons, and Romo might not be the main culprit for todays loss, though his play in the early going was god awful. like i said, i didn't start this thread as a reactionary thing to 1 game. people are allowed to have bad games. its just the culmination of the all the disappointment the cowboys have endured in recent years. Romo is the 1 constant. its always been the defense's fault, or the coaches fault, or the running game's fault, or anything besides Romo. i honestly believe they need to get a fresh start, and that typically begins with the QB.
    Everyone has a bad first half every now and then. Like I said, this was probably one of Romo's worst games of the season besides the last few drives. But I'm pretty sure you haven't watched many cowboy games this season or even last season for that matter. Romo has been playing above average for not having a second wideout in Austin. He is not a major or the main reason why the cowboys are doing terrible. If you actually watch the games, most of the time when Dallas has struggled is because of Dallas' bad secondary and bad coaching. The secondary has given up too many big plays and it forces the offense to come back on the field to save the day. Unless your name is Peyton, Rodgers, Brees, or Luck chances are not that good especially when you lose momentum after a big play. I'm by far not a Romo fan but I give him credit where credits due. Keep talking out of your ass though, it makes you sound dumber every time you post.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If they had beaten the Skins last year in week 17, they would have made the playoffs. How did Romo play?

He has Peyton Manning syndrome but isn't as good as Manning.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lol white qbs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If they had beaten the Skins last year in week 17, they would have made the playoffs. How did Romo play?

He has Peyton Manning syndrome but isn't as good as Manning.
    so you're telling me without Dez and Austin in the 2nd half, Romo had to rely on ing Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris? Also did not hurt that the Redskins WERE the better team that year. Good argument sport.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so you're telling me without Dez and Austin in the 2nd half, Romo had to rely on ing Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris? Also did not hurt that the Redskins WERE the better team that year. Good argument sport.
    i'm not asking about the better team. i'm asking you about Romo's performance

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And like I said, the secondary sucked that game too

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    again irrelevant to my question. i'm not asking about the defense, the running backs. how did Romo play?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    again irrelevant to my question. i'm not asking about the defense, the running backs. how did Romo play?

Thread Information