Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm not asking about the better team. i'm asking you about Romo's performance
    Romo had a tipped pass for an int, and Washington's D earned that game. Romo did the best he could do while just having Witten only while Dez struggled with the injury

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If they had beaten the Skins last year in week 17, they would have made the playoffs. How did Romo play?

He has Peyton Manning syndrome but isn't as good as Manning.
    today's loss was for many reasons, and Romo might not be the main culprit for todays loss, though his play in the early going was god awful. like i said, i didn't start this thread as a reactionary thing to 1 game. people are allowed to have bad games. its just the culmination of the all the disappointment the cowboys have endured in recent years. Romo is the 1 constant. its always been the defense's fault, or the coaches fault, or the running game's fault, or anything besides Romo. i honestly believe they need to get a fresh start, and that typically begins with the QB.
    so you're telling me without Dez and Austin in the 2nd half, Romo had to rely on ing Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris? Also did not hurt that the Redskins WERE the better team that year. Good argument sport.
    And like I said, the secondary sucked that game too

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So people in this thread really think that today's loss was on Romo or did the OP randomly made this post because "oh I just thought today was the best day to call out Romo for not being a franchise QB"?
    Any day is a good day to on Romo, imho....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    in before " chargers rivers" as his retort

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm not asking about the better team. i'm asking you about Romo's performance
    Did you watch the game? Or did you just watch the highlights only? Like I said he did fairly well for not having his players healthy. Go back and watch the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it won't happen until the end of romo's contract. which is sad and unfair to the true fans. the truth is, unfortunately romo is our best option at winning right now. a smart gm would have bit the bullet a loooon time ago, tanked and drafted a franchise qb. jerry is all about marketing the team and profiting on the team history rather than focus on building a TEAM. he forgot about the gritty and nasty cowboys from the past and has settled on a sissy and charmin version. sure he wants to win a championship, but if we don't, he'll settle for a middle of the pack team full of talent as long as it puts butts in the seats and has soap opera like story lines.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sometimes it is, if it's warranted tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    in before " chargers rivers" as his retort
    Considering that's basically the same as 90% of my posts about the Chargers, bring it on

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    telling me to watch games that i watched isn't a retort to the fact that Romo underperformed and threw very characteristic interceptions

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo played fine. I've watched enough Romo this year where I'm convinced he'd be considered an elite QB with better play calling. Their biggest problem is Garrett.
    All of this. A good running game and defense would go a long way as well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like how dumbasses like spurraiders probably never watched a Cowboy game in their life but says "oh Romo I see his stats on espn and it's subpar so it's all his fault." "Oh the Broncos game this season was his fault too"!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    telling me to watch games that i watched isn't a retort to the fact that Romo underperformed and threw very characteristic interceptions
    It makes you sound re ed and don't know what you're talking about tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I like how dumbasses like spurraiders probably never watched a Cowboy game in their life but says "oh Romo I see his stats on espn and it's subpar so it's all his fault." "Oh the Broncos game this season was his fault too"!!
    k and if your assumption that i dont watch the games is wrong (which it is) whats ur next point?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    k and if your assumption that i dont watch the games is wrong (which it is) whats ur next point?
    Apparently you don't since you think most of the blame is on Romo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Inb4 but everyone doesn't blame romo, the defense d does not suck, coaching does not suck, just blame it on Romo, i'm just talking out of my ass

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Apparently you don't since you think most of the blame is on Romo.
    i even conceded that romo wasn't the main culprit in today's game. he's just the constant in their blunders year after year

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    All of this. A good running game and defense would go a long way as well.
    Only thing I should clarify is that Jerry Jones is actually their biggest problem since he's the only owner who'd keep Jason Garrett around this long

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i even conceded that romo wasn't the main culprit in today's game. he's just the constant in their blunders year after year
    How about last year? If you even watch last year you know that Romo isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He did well enough for the parts that he had last year. Just admit you have some hatred for the Cowboys and cannot think rationally.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How about last year? If you even watch last year you know that Romo isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He did well enough for the parts that he had last year. Just admit you have some hatred for the Cowboys and cannot think rationally.
    i didn't say romo was bad. again, i've been called a Russell Wilson fanboy on this forum for defending him, and i even conceded that right now Romo > Wilson. i don't think romo sucks. i just dont think he's the guy thats capable of carrying the cowboys to the promise land. mistake prone in big moments/games

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i didn't say romo was bad. again, i've been called a Russell Wilson fanboy on this forum for defending him, and i even conceded that right now Romo > Wilson. i don't think romo sucks. i just dont think he's the guy thats capable of carrying the cowboys to the promise land. mistake prone in big moments/games
    As I said, most of those "mistakes" are not warranted. Yeah some in the past, (lol seahawks game, can't even hold the ball correctly) was one of the worst and will not argue that but nothing i've seen in the past few years was just as bad as that or considered a huge choke. When your team is playing catchup most of the time like last year, it's not going to go your way most of the time. THAT'S why is a team collective effort(hence, why the D needs to step up, WRs need to be healthy, coaching has to make smarter decisions). If the D had some ability to stop the opposing team's offense, then Romo wouldn't have to be in that position to score a TD/FG in the first place. He did a nice job last year, winning 7/8 games they won last year down to the wire by a TD or less, but people will remember for losing games and it's a shame.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Romo defenders

This game wasn't his fault and the timing of this thread is a bit curious, but It's pretty well established by now he's not a winner. There's a difference between being a really good QB and a winner. Think Warren Moon, Jim Kelly or Donovan McNabb. Personally, Cowboys fans/Jerrah can keep thinking he's a winner for as long as they want. The longer the better.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo defenders

This game wasn't his fault and the timing of this thread is a bit curious, but It's pretty well established by now he's not a winner. There's a difference between being a really good QB and a winner. Think Warren Moon, Jim Kelly or Donovan McNabb. Personally, Cowboys fans/Jerrah can keep thinking he's a winner for as long as they want. The longer the better.
    Whatever floats your boat tbh. I seriously don't care if Dallas decides to go with another QB. I just think the hate is just atrocious and unwarranted at this point of his career

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ok

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not sure how romo is at fault here yeah he usually sucks but the defense choked today

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I just think the hate is just atrocious and unwarranted at this point of his career
    At this point of his career (what, 10 years in now?) he still makes crucial mistakes, and sits with 3 less playoff wins than Mark Sanchez.

Thread Information