Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Um yeah fck that... I remember what it's like not having a good QB, I don't want to relive those years again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Um yeah fck that... I remember what it's like not having a good QB, I don't want to relive those years again.
    I enjoyed Quincy Carters last year. Hoping for Money Manziel in the third round in this years draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The playcalling all game was not good against an aggressive defensive.
    The playcalling on the final drive was atrocious.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    So then you actually feel Romo is to blame for this loss? gotcha...you're not butthurt...you're just a ing idiot.
    cowgirls had the benefit of 4 turnovers and only managed to score 10 points...that's not just bad playing calling but poor execution...and play execution starts with the qb...so ya romo had something to do with it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not taking today, or even this season into consideration, but I agree with this. He is great for people's fantasy teams, but all the stats don't mean when your nerves get the best of you every chance they're tested. Combined with him, Garrett, and Jerry, our cornerstones are super made.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cowgirls had the benefit of 4 turnovers and only managed to score 10 points...that's not just bad playing calling but poor execution...and play execution starts with the qb...so ya romo had something to do with it
    Wow...you really are this stupid, aren't you? Tell me where the bad execution was. I'd love to know. It was the calls. The calls were horrible...period.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here's the thing...although Garrett's clock management is atrocious, there's something to be said for his consistent reluctance in putting the ball in Romo's hands to win or ice a game. He should trust Romo more, but you honestly can't blame him for distrusting him. He didn't trust him in the 2011 Arizona game b/c he the bed in the Jets and Lions games. This year he had the game of his life but threw it away at the end against Denver. Garrett was having flashbacks of those moments at the end, thus the conservative playcalling
    I agree with this take. But at this point, Garrett can do no right in my eyes. He's spent his entire time as HC trying to get cute with every call he makes. There's no way anyone on that team takes him seriously.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and lol some of the full-blown re s in here who think franchise QB's grow on trees. We got Blaine Gabbert (Chad Henne), Josh Freeman and Geno Smith being relied on to carry their franchises. Romo is worth every penny of his contract, and that has nothing to do with Romo and everything to do with the sad state of starting QB's in the League.

Romo's #'s fwiw: 18td's, 5 picks (3 weren't his fault) and a 101 qb rating

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

aren't you the same guy that tried convincing me he's one of the most clutch qb's in the league?

aren't you the same guy that tried convincing me he's one of the most clutch qb's in the league?
    No I merely showed you a stat that Romo had 19 gw drives through out his career tbh (5 last year fwiw)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    No I merely showed you a stat that Romo had 19 gw drives through out his career tbh (5 last year fwiw)
    it was hilarious because you said he's top 10 in GW drives among active qb's when he's also in the top 10 of games played

it was hilarious because you said he's top 10 in GW drives among active qb's when he's also in the top 10 of games played
    I'm merely stating facts

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Romo is like favre with more disappointments and less accolades

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    haven't read through all this, and I love hating on the Cowboys, but I'd say Romo is somewhat underrated. He's a top 10 QB, though clearly he makes mistakes that keep him from being elite. Jerrah is the big problem on that team, being a ty GM and hiring lapdog coaches. Romo at least keeps the Cowboys entertaining for their fans and he appeals to bean3rs that make up a lot of the fanbase.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm just gna leave this here

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    And this is why the desperate Cowboyfan who defend Rmchke look like fools.... every year, without fail, he chokes in December

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    sons maybe it's time for Jerry to give monkeyballism a chance?

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He's the best option they have or will have in the near future. Dude is just one of those guys who can never wash the loser stench off him.

Chief Brody, what happened to your weekly Black QB report? Did the mods send you a private message threatening you?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chief Brody, what happened to your weekly Black QB report? Did the mods send you a private message threatening you?
    most of the black qb's had either been benched or doing well, so it wasn't worth a report

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Been busy, brah...it might return next week if cir stances permit.

27 td's and only 7 picks (half weren't his fault) so far, and he's putting these #s up with an outdated/unimaginative offense. give him a good coach with a good scheme and the boys would be alot better tbh

@ da trolls luvn romos nutz... N alot from teams n QBs dat suk shoodnt be talkn tbh
    Last edited by td4mvp2k; 12-10-2013 at 01:07 AM.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    we can give you gabbert for a peanut butter sandwich

Thread Information