Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and is floyd giaou going to still call Romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league?

romo fans

Garrett said it was a called run and Romo chose to pass
    yup i saw that

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    My news feed is full of

leev tony alone
    all tha defens falt

and is floyd giaou going to still call Romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league?
    When did I ever call romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league? show me a quote.

and how the do you only run it 4 times in the secondhalf when your averageing 7 yards a carry. Gayson is beyond re ed

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When did I ever call romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league? show me a quote.
    It wouldn't be too hard. Ill make a 3 minute search when I get home tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    romo with the clutch 4th quarter drive
    romo has 19 game wiining drives for his career. top 10 among active qb's
    making references to romo's clutch play

making references to romo's clutch play
    tiny face painting got. showing stats and giving romo props on a gamewinning drive is diffrent from saying "romo is one of the most clutch QB's in the league!".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo sucks , and so do the Jones family. Jason sucks as do most of the players and training staff.

I am looking forward too seeing what types of brilliant moves Jerry pulls out of his ass this year in the draft..long snapper in the second round anyone?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Frederick has actually turned out pretty well. I am more worried about his inability to choose cb's or DL effectively.

so on the first romo pick a run play was called with the option for it to be a pass(quick slant) if GB gave the right look. well they gave us that look, clay matthews came off the edge, and instead of throwing the quick slant off of a one step drop(which totally was there) he hesitated, had to escape pressure, then STUPIDLY still tried to catch miles austin on a slant route that developed and dissipated already.

so, yeah, romo is a choker. but for them to even call a play with a pass option is just ing idiocy. all gayson had to do was say "OK, we're running it here. and if they give us a bad look....we still run it. basically Tony if you try to throw here I'll ing kill you". it didn't matter how many yards the play netted, the whole point of that strategy was to get them to use their last timeout. just very fundamentally poor coaching and situational awareness.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so on the first romo pick a run play was called with the option for it to be a pass(quick slant) if GB gave the right look. well they gave us that look, clay matthews came off the edge, and instead of throwing the quick slant off of a one step drop(which totally was there) he hesitated, had to escape pressure, then STUPIDLY still tried to catch miles austin on a slant route that developed and dissipated already.

so, yeah, romo is a choker. but for them to even call a play with a pass option is just ing idiocy. all gayson had to do was say "OK, we're running it here. and if they give us a bad look....we still run it. basically Tony if you try to throw here I'll ing kill you". it didn't matter how many yards the play netted, the whole point of that strategy was to get them to use their last timeout. just very fundamentally poor coaching and situational awareness.
    Yeah, makes zero sense. Garrett is in his headset and the calls are relayed through him. Sack up and take control you ing ginger.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    find anybody to blame outside of romo tbh

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    he'd be a decent qb if he just stuck with fundamentals and stop optioning out of the run when murray is hot. cowboys will never win another ring as long as the organization keeps attracting egomaniacs. it starts at the top, and when you have an owner like jerry, that's all you're going to attract.

he'd be a decent qb if he just stuck with fundamentals and stop optioning out of the run when murray is hot. cowboys will never win another ring as long as the organization keeps attracting egomaniacs. it starts at the top, and when you have an owner like jerry, that's all you're going to attract.
    houston knows bout dem rings tbh

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    houston knows bout dem rings tbh

not a texans fan tbh. pretty much a warren moon and chiefs fan and that's about it. jamaal is the real deal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Frederick has actually turned out pretty well. I am more worried about his inability to choose cb's or DL effectively.
    He has been solid, C is no longer a concern and shouldn't be for next five or six years at least. If only the Cowboys would have taken him in the third he would have been a steal.

find anybody to blame outside of romo tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    bump

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    But you a raiders fan tho...

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

To be fair, it ain't like QB is the Cowboys' only major problem.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    But you a radiers fan tho...
    but i'm not delusional about them

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

To be fair, it ain't like QB is the Cowboys' only major problem.
    Praise Jerry based Jerry

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Jerrah tried but junior December Romo'd him

Thread Information