Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me one thread whereas Spur Fan gave a about Pau before he donned the Purple and Gold in '08. My theory: he didn't matter until he became a Laker, but now he does to Spur Fans. He is currently 0-16 without Kobe in the playoffs and is also leading a lottery team this year without him.

The Lakers aren't winning jack this year. He is the highest paid PF/C in the league...and he is not even an allstar... yet he's paid like one. That doesn't add up son.

Question for all of you farmers: is Pau worth $19M? If he isn't, why the should we keep him on the payroll? Time to get something for him or let his albatross contract expirePERIOD.
    Pau was at least in the playoffs while Kobe couldn't even get there.

And yeah, you're pretty dumb to about Pau's contract that he's playing out while turning a blind eye to the $48m bag ruining your cap space.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau was at least in the playoffs while Kobe couldn't even get there.

And yeah, you're pretty dumb to about Pau's contract that he's playing out while turning a blind eye to the $48m bag ruining your cap space.
    that if you must son. "He didn't win until Kobe took him in" - that's a fact. What's also a fact? My disdain for Fredo extending Kobe before him playing one minute - let alone a few games - especially when no other team was competing for his services. I never signed off on that extension. Check my posts before you go talking out your ass.

I'm still waiting for you to show me even one thread whereas you or any other farmer gave two s about "MVPAU" while he played for 8. Go ahead, I'll wait.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    touched a nerve there, didn't I?

We bash a player when they deserve to be bashed. You bash one player to prop up another (in this case, downplay Pau's impact on your team the last 5 years to make Kirby look better than he really is).
    So Pau doesn't deserve to be bashed when he's having bad performances after another??!

He doesn't deserve to be called out for the instances wherein he got bent over by Powe in 2008 and Dirk in 2011?!

Then you don't have a right to call out Manu Turnobili or whatever name you call him too! Remember when he bailed out Duncan in Game 7, 2005 NBA Finals?

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Pau doesn't deserve to be bashed when he's having bad performances after another??!

He doesn't deserve to be called out for the instances wherein he got bent over by Powe in 2008 and Dirk in 2011?!

Then you don't have a right to call out Manu Turnobili or whatever name you call him too! Remember when he bailed out Duncan in Game 7, 2005 NBA Finals?
    But I'm not bashing Manu to prop up Duncan. I bashed him for costing my team a le, I didn't bash him for having a 23 point 17 rebound 8 assist game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that if you must son. "He didn't win until Kobe took him in" - that's a fact. What's also a fact? My disdain for Fredo extending Kobe before him playing one minute - let alone a few games - especially when no other team was competing for his services. I never signed off on that extension. Check my posts before you go talking out your ass.

I'm still waiting for you to show me even one thread whereas you or any other farmer gave two s about "MVPAU" while he played for 8. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Considering I didn't post here until a couple of years ago that would be pretty hard to do....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing WERK in the 1st quarter against the Rockets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVPau 5-15 , 10 pts 8 boards 5 assists... While Blake drops 33 on him. Bump tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVPau 5-15 , 10 pts 8 boards 5 assists... While Blake drops 33 on him. Bump tbh...
    Solid bump young man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually MVPau is such a team player, he's leading the Tanking Brigade. so good bump tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Solid bump young man.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Solid bump young man.
    He's just tanking for Jabari Parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to MVPau for not quitting, tbh... he could've easily faked some injury, gifted some laptops to his teammates, and mailed it in, but he's obviously a guy that cares about the franchise...

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Surrendering 33&12 on 80%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surrendering 33&12 on 80%.
    Nowhere near as bad as this:

Got to be the worst defensive performance of all-time from a renowned defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he is going to go off again tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another 20-10 game from this cat, doing everything in his power to avoid the quitting at ude of the organization which has quit on both him and the next 3 seasons. Why is Sacre starting with both Hill and Kaman back healthy? What's the January ratio?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Solid game by Pau some contender is missing out ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24/9/5 in another disappointing loss. This poor guy, having an AS season and getting no respect while 2-4 Kirby will get an AS invite. SMH

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau is averaging 19.6 ppg 11.2 rpg 4.2 apg 2.0 bpg on 48,3% shooting since Christmas.

Hope he signs with the Spurs next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24 Points, 13 Rebounds, and 6 Assists sons.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVPau is averaging 19.6 ppg 11.2 rpg 4.2 apg 2.0 bpg on 48,3% shooting since Christmas.

Hope he signs with the Spurs next season.
    Chop/chop. It would be swell watching you guys prop him up for 9 months. We've been doing it for 7 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chop/chop. It would be swell watching you guys prop him up for 9 months. We've been doing it for 7 years.
    he took you out of the first round dumbass. He's the only reason you're here, other than retirement and incontinence.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he took you out of the first round dumbass. He's the only reason you're here, other than retirement and incontinence.

tee, hee.
    Please. He can't even win a single playoff game unless Kobe is holding his ing hand.

Don't start your tonite, HI. I'm in a good mood. I don't want it spoiled.

Savvy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. He can't even win a single playoff game unless Kobe is holding his ing hand.

Don't start your tonite, HI. I'm in a good mood. I don't want it spoiled.

Savvy?
    and Kobe couldn't get out of the first round til the league gifted him MVPau. then he proceeded to 3 Finals appearances with Kobe riding coattails as usual.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and Kobe couldn't get out of the first round til the league gifted him MVPau.
    Please. He had 3.

Thread Information