Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ^16-4 is not germane here. Our beef is not with the macro. It is with the micro. This is between Kobe & SF. We've brought Duncan into it as the lightening rod because they suffer most thru his inclusion. You know, good/Spurs/Duncan Vs. evil/Lakers/Kobe. Like the old days with you:::Celtics/lunch pail/goodness Vs. Lakers/Hollywood/fake. It's Media code meant for the masses.

Spur Fan must suffer for last June. They know this.
    All fair game, 1 hurts more than 12, like a needle on the right spot is more painful than a punch in the face.

And me sitting on top of the 17 has no harmful weapon to throw at them... How ironic... Fan base behavior should be more studied... One could write a lot more on that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All fair game, 1 hurts more than 12, like a needle on the right spot is more painful than a punch in the face.

And me sitting on top of the 17 has no harmful weapon to throw at them... How ironic... Fan base behavior should be more studied... One could write a lot more on that.
    Exactly. 16/17 means nothing to them. 17 is everything to me. & when it happened--'08--the landscape had changed dramatically from the last time we'd met ('87). 20 years had passed and with those years a profound change had taken place in NYC--Media. No longer was there a [loser] in Media's eyes. We weren't cast down like in '84. No mention was made of 17-16 and if we had won it'd be 17-16 Lakers in the lead. It's just another sample of the softening of America. There are no losers. Just winners. & it's sad for those who haven't suffered thru the torturous years '60s-'90s. You don't appreciate the championships because there is little distinction to the victor/loser.

I enjoy my wounds and scars from the 80's. I'd not trade them for money, marbles, nor chalk. It's part of who I am now by what I went thru then.

Even the Super Bowl,,,they preface the game by certifying both teams for just getting there. It's just sickening to do that. There is nothing wrong with suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. It fortifies the soul of man. Christ, if I didn't sear the soul of Spurs Fan for last June nobody would have. They wouldn't even know they're suffering if I didn't kick them in the stomach 2, or 3 times a week. They should really thank me. For if, God forbid they ring they'll come here for their salvation, there deliverance, their pound of flesh from Cubby. Perhaps I won't be here, yes, but, they'll come nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4
    chicken

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Coming from you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why don't you man up and stop being a chicken ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why don't you man up and stop being a chicken ?
    I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, backing down as always

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't have that right, Dale. Do you believe spurfans chose 6, Miami and Ray Allen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have that right, Dale. Do you believe spurfans chose 6, Miami and Ray Allen?
    leave him be katherine. when my dog tucks his tail between his legs to hide under the couch, i dont go after him with a hockey stick. let him cower

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the savior is out at least a week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the savior is out at least a week.
    Mvpau helping the tank hope the bruised labia isn't serious ...
    Jokes aside maybe pau worried he upped hi is trade value too high

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mvpau helping the tank hope the bruised labia isn't serious ...
    Jokes aside maybe pau worried he upped hi is trade value too high
    Pau just quitting on dem Lakers after they shopped him 50,000 times. Now he'll walk for nothing.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pau's expiring contract is something pleasant to hold for a rebuilding team that the Lakers are, and it's not like they could've managed another Gasol-type deal, dumping Pau and taking back a prime superstar to rejoin the le contention immediately. The Grizzlies ain't no more a scrub team, and even if they could get a superstar in exchange for Pau, it'd remain a big question if a 36yr old post-achilles Kobe could still lead his team the way he used to tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau just quitting on dem Lakers after they shopped him 50,000 times. Now he'll walk for nothing.
    Buh, bye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BSPN hijacking EN's schtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well damn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black Al Jefferson >>> White Al Jefferson
    Just WAJ bein WAJ, gettin' bullied by bigs per par...at least it was at the hands of an NBA-level talent in secrecy this time, and not by a Leon Powe or Aaron Gray on national television.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just WAJ bein WAJ, gettin' bullied by bigs per par...at least it was at the hands of an NBA-level talent in secrecy this time, and not by a Leon Powe or Aaron Gray on national television.
    Leon Powe, the one-season hit wonder... I remember I wanted him on the Spurs after that '08 season, real talk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leon Powe, the one-season hit wonder... I remember I wanted him on the Spurs after that '08 season, real talk.
    Last I heard he's giving back-alley handies in Puerto Rico to make ends meet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Ugh...that dude would literally blow me for a bag of rocks right now, but somehow he looked like Tim Duncan against Pau's defense.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    22/9/5 in a Lakers victory over the Guests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, he was tired at the end and he almost cost the Lakeshow the game... still, an amazing performance from a top guy that just refuses to mail it in.

Despite having d-league teammates, a coach that clearly doesn't like him and horrendous management, he's still a professional, shows up to do his job, and doesn't steal his salary.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Tanking" is just not in MVPau's vocabulary, tbh....

Thread Information