Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amb I'm done pau can do no wrong it's the media, Kobe and us mean ungrateful Lakers fans are why Pau plays with lack of force from time to time. Sure some of those guys were not great in nba but they were not facing the 85 Lakers or 86 Lakers either internationally those were very good teams.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bottom Line: Pau became a pussy and the Lakers tried to trade him 2 years in a row. He knew this and turned into a bigger pussy while playing. When Kobe was out all season, what did he do....nothing. Hopefully he can turn it around on the Bulls. This doesn't take anything away from the 2 rings he got while in LA as the 2nd option. Nothing wrong with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There we go again. Blame goes to MVPau when the lakers don't win. He's soft when we lose, but not when we do. This is using the results to justify your claims.

Besides, isn't Kobe the leader of the team? Why can't he make MVPau mentally stronger? Isn't that what leaders do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keeps trucking along like it's nothing. 21 and 11.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Happy for Pau hope they or Cavs or Knicks make or win Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching my recording now. REALLY REALLY liking Pau Gasol. He's a Champion at every level he's played and the fire still burns inside. Lakers had no choice because he needed a change of scenery and thus i'm grateful to the Lakers for that. He made a tremondous decision coming to Chicago over stops like NYK & OKC. Bulls respect and honestly need him

Pau is the first established scorer on the Bulls since Ben Gordon left town (Hamilton over the Hill)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching my recording now. REALLY REALLY liking Pau Gasol. He's a Champion at every level he's played and the fire still burns inside. Lakers had no choice because he needed a change of scenery and thus i'm grateful to the Lakers for that. He made a tremondous decision coming to Chicago over stops like NYK & OKC. Bulls respect and honestly need him

Pau is the first established scorer on the Bulls since Ben Gordon left town (Hamilton over the Hill)
    it had nothing to do with the laker's choice. the lakers made him the biggest offer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau continuing his trend turning pretenders into contenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look Pau ting on s as soon as he gets away from a toxic situation. Who knew.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    MVPau still the alpha

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it had nothing to do with the laker's choice. the lakers made him the biggest offer
    Oh okay. So Boozer was sort of a you help us and we'll help you situation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau was unrestricted and took less to go to the Bulls. Boozer was amnestied and the Lakers "won" his rights by being the highest bidder. The two signings were mutually exclusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh okay. So Boozer was sort of a you help us and we'll help you situation?
    no. the bulls hadn't amnestied Boozer, they would only have the midlevel exception to offer. If the MLE was Pau's only offer, the Spurs were his team of choice. the only way Chicago could up the offer was by amnestying Boozer, which they did. The Lakers claiming Boozer is pure luck. Teams enter blind bids and highest bid claims the player. The Lakers were dumb enough to actually make a bid

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol at the Lakers managing to trade Pau and Dwight for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    may just be one game, but he really looked like the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22 points on only 14 shots, to go along 14 rebounds. 18.8/10.6/2.2 so far this year.

Not to mention 4-1.

MVPau doing MVPau things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    27/11/2/3 in 35 minutes

Can't believe this scra led that ty Lakers team to 27 wins last year, with a worse squad than Kirby is working with this year.

Pretty pissed he didn't come to SA, could have gotten another ring, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elnono with the gods imo

Damn if this niga had come to SA. Nigas would n be linking up to slobber that upstairs imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not to mention 2.4 blocks per

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan/Gasol/Splitter/Diaw as the front court for the Spurs with Parker/Gino/Mill/Green/Beli in the backcourt and that Kawhi at SF... NBA would have been ed, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan/Gasol/Splitter/Diaw as the front court for the Spurs with Parker/Gino/Mill/Green/Beli in the backcourt and that Kawhi at SF... NBA would have been ed, tbh
    It was never going to happen, tbh, despite Gasol pretending like there was a real chance..

He would have had to come off the bench and play limited minutes, since he wouldn't be able to play with Duncan from a defensive standpoint..

In Chicago, he's essentially the #1 option since Rose can't even play a full game anymore..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was never going to happen, tbh, despite Gasol pretending like there was a real chance..

He would have had to come off the bench and play limited minutes, since he wouldn't be able to play with Duncan from a defensive standpoint..

In Chicago, he's essentially the #1 option since Rose can't even play a full game anymore..
    I never thought it would happen either, been a Spur fan for to long to expect big names to come to town.

I think they would have figured it out, not like there isn't a lot of minutes to be had as a Spurs bench player. He could play next to Diaw or Splitter, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chicago was really hesitant to fork over the cash and amnesty boozer. if Gasol's only offer was the MLE, the spurs were his preference iirc.

the game changed when the reports came out (not TSpence, tbh) that the Bulls were offering more than the MLE, which meant the amnesty was coming

Thread Information