Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been mailing it in since 2011 son. He's 33, had no major injuries, the Lakers gave him plenty of shots imo. He's a grown ass , "I got cucked" is no excuse to play like , Jim had himself a playoff under the same cir stances.
    I thought the story was he cheated on his wife, Kobe ratted him out (per par)?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau played a good offenseive game. Only 6 boards but I thik he had 8 assists and 16 or 17 points (off the top of my dome ... I don't box score hunt)

But the fact Nene and Gortat got whatever they wanted cancelled that out. I want Pau back but has to be at a significant discount ...not the kobe Bryant type discount.
    He has served us well I will always root for his success. Great player, not a MVP ... borderline HOF'er ...but a great person it seems.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau played a good offenseive game. Only 6 boards but I thik he had 8 assists and 16 or 17 points (off the top of my dome ... I don't box score hunt)

But the fact Nene and Gortat got whatever they wanted cancelled that out. I want Pau back but has to be at a significant discount ...not the kobe Bryant type discount.
    He has served us well I will always root for his success. Great player, not a MVP ... borderline HOF'er ...but a great person it seems.
    Pau also had a ton of turnovers, and missed a wide open layup at the end to bring his team within 3.

His offense has improved, he's scoring more consistently and he's getting guys the ball at the right places, but his defense, or lack thereof, negates everything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau also had a ton of turnovers, and missed a wide open layup at the end to bring his team within 3.

His offense has improved, he's scoring more consistently and he's getting guys the ball at the right places, but his defense, or lack thereof, negates everything.
    yep. i mentioned the TO's as the game was playing. Needs to be a third option or 4th if he went to Miami they may 4peat tbh ... especially if they Kept Bosh ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron masks many weaknesses ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another double-double for Capt Pau who now has the Lakeshow over .500

Didn't shot the ball well after getting triple-teamed on every possession, but he delivered per the usual...

Haters can't argue with results, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gasol 13 points on 5-14 shooting, Shawne Williams 20 points, Wes Johnson 27 points. Try harder son.

As usual the 3 ball kept them in the game while Gasol's stellar defense helped allow around 70 Detroit points in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that Gasol guy is really good, leading a 40 million roster over .500

Can u imagine what could he do if the Lakers GM signed some decent supporting cast?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol 13 points on 5-14 shooting, Shawne Williams 20 points, Wes Johnson 27 points. Try harder son.

As usual the 3 ball kept them in the game while Gasol's stellar defense helped allow around 70 Detroit points in the paint.
    lmao, who had the 12 rebounds, especially with Jordan Hill going down... you don't deserve MVPau, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao, who had the 12 rebounds, especially with Jordan Hill going down... you don't deserve MVPau, tbh
    The Lakers deserve MVPau, unfortunately they're stuck with MVPussy since 2011.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers deserve MVPau, unfortunately they're stuck with MVPussy since 2011.
    is earning his paycheck, got his team on a winning situation... he could've just as easily quit and buy thanksgiving dinner for teammates ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau can't get credit even when cancer is hurt.

Shame.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers playing good team ball.. good ball movement and inside outside basketball with MVPau... unfortunately it will all turn to ball once 48/2 returns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked horrible to start the year and he was barely giving an effort, but looks like he's been playing hard and turning it around lately, tbh..I wonder what has motivated him, tbh..

Being the #1 option on a +.500 team with arguably the worst roster in the West, maybe the NBA, is very impressive, tbh..especially for a guy that should be a #3 guy at this point in his career, too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked horrible to start the year and he was barely giving an effort, but looks like he's been playing hard and turning it around lately, tbh..I wonder what has motivated him, tbh..

Being the #1 option on a +.500 team with arguably the worst roster in the West, maybe the NBA, is very impressive, tbh..especially for a guy that should be a #3 guy at this point in his career, too..
    agree, and at your new avatar. I remember that one thread about Bryant's daughters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

How is Lakers roster tier than Utah, Celts or Bucks?!
    And if so mike d is a en genius coach ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last season with the "NBA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED" roster on this date (or this point in the season) the Lakers were 8-9. They are now 9-8 without Kobe, Nash, Howard or Artest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, D'Antoni is a solid coach that has been scapegoated by big-market teams that failed to meet expectations for cir stances that weren't under his control(Knicks and Lakers)..when you give him a roster of ty players, he can at least make them look decent and take them to the playoffs..

Steve Blake- good backup PG, but Lakers have him as their leading player in minutes
    Jodie Meeks- good 8th-9th man, but Lakers are starting him
    Wes Johnson- scrub that was horrible in Minnesota..at best, he's an 8th or 9th man, tbh..he's LA's starting SF
    Jordan Hill- good 3rd big, but in LA he's a starter
    Pau- good 3rd option, #1 option in LA

Swaggy P- decent 6th man, playing correct role
    Jordan Farmar- pretty good backup PG, playing correct role..Laker fans all hated him in his previous stint
    Xavier Henry- an 11th or 12th man that couldn't play in Memphis
    Shawne Williams- shouldn't be on an NBA 12-man roster

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just saying if roster is DAT ty mike d is a genius. He is not ...roster is mediocre. I say probably a 7-9 or 6-10 but they have over achieved by 2 or 3 games ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gasol 13 points on 5-14 shooting, Shawne Williams 20 points, Wes Johnson 27 points.
    Once again a group of NBA rejects tried to carry MVPussy to another win but his 3-15 shooting night was just too much to overcome.

Good thing Kobe comes back this friday to steal MVPussy's touches, because this soft piece of with a 40% shooting average clearly doesn't deserve 14 attempts per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genius thread

Forcing Lakers fans to slam their own players

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Genius thread

Forcing Lakers fans to slam their own players
    lefty with the re ed bads per par. Like spurfan doesn't on Manu and Parker 24/7

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau's coasting until the playoffs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lefty with the re ed bads per par. Like spurfan doesn't on Manu and Parker 24/7
    We do it but you had nothing to with it

Spur fan started this thread and got Laker fan right where he wanted him to be.
    That was easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this roster is even crap then what pau had to deal with in memphis

Thread Information