Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For the record I never called you a pedo or a got.
    You also aren't 19-25 with the brain of a child, like so many here. So many come here for only reason....who can I bother today...and it's real obvious and yes you look to be one of those.

Notice that I rarely post in others threads, and never set out to go bug anyone? Why is that?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You also aren't 19-25 with the brain of a child, like so many here. So many come here for only reason....who can I bother today...and it's real obvious and yes you look to be one of those.

Notice that I rarely post in others threads, and never set out to go bug anyone? Why is that?
    Who cares?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

That's not true, but to answer your question: You get all the negative attention you can handle on your own threads. I'll give you credit. You've found a persona, real or not, that really annoys everyone. I'm not saying it hasn't become played out, boring and repe ive... but it works. If you want to call getting the same negative responses from the same 10 people a success... then congratulations.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's not true, but to answer your question: You get all the negative attention you can handle on your own threads. I'll give you credit. You've found a persona, real or not, that really annoys everyone. I'm not saying it hasn't become played out, boring and repe ive... but it works. If you want to call getting the same negative responses from the same 10 people a success... then congratulations.
    Well when we compare that to you just going around seeing who you can argue with as being anything worth while at all. Bravo~~~~~~ If needing everyone else to haul you around because you can't do anything yourself...Bravo~~~~~~

Who here should I pattern myself after, go ahead give me the name of the poster who is what we should all inspire to be like? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well when we compare that to you just going around seeing who you can argue with as being anything worth while at all. Bravo~~~~~~ If needing everyone else to haul you around because you can't do anything yourself...Bravo~~~~~~

Who here should I pattern myself after, go ahead give me the name of the poster who is what we should all inspire to be like? Well?
    Do your thing, man. I don't care. I'm doing my thing. Let's not pretend that one is more valid than the other, dude.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do your thing, man. I don't care. I'm doing my thing. Let's not pretend that one is more valid than the other, dude.
    See there is nobody here doing anything but shuckin' n' jivin' on a silly messageboard, ing around, I'm just better at i.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    See there is nobody here doing anything but shuckin' n' jivin' on a silly messageboard, ing around, I'm just better at i.
    No you really aren't good at it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's one way to look at it it. The other way, and most likely, is that you stumbled upon a persona that annoys people and turned it into a schtick (which never would have happened without me and others like me participating in your threads) and you just stuck with it. This scenario is evidenced in how you've become repe ive and content with the same responses from the same posters. How many I'm not a pedo, I was just a kid, those girls were pros, you kill a guy who s with kids do you really need? It's the same everytime and you are content with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No you really aren't good at it.
    Here you are....CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's one way to look at it it. The other way, and most likely, is that you stumbled upon a persona that annoys people and turned it into a schtick (which never would have happened without me and others like me participating in your threads) and you just stuck with it. This scenario is evidenced in how you've become repe ive and content with the same responses from the same posters. How many I'm not a pedo, I was just a kid, those girls were pros, you kill a guy who s with kids do you really need? It's the same everytime and you are content with it.
    I'll ask again...who here should I pattern myself after...well? This place is all about the put down, who you can bug, making fun of somebody, battling, arguing.....you disagree? What do you do here other than that...well?

Look at the threads that go 20 pages plus, what do we see there? Are you really trying to tell me you don't see the culture here? Dude, a lot of big mouth kids post here who talk because they are allowed to, I know this so I have some...hahaha!!!!...over it

Tell me guy why do you post in my threads?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'll ask again...who here should I pattern myself after...well? This place is all about the put down, who you can bug, making fun of somebody, battling, arguing.....you disagree? What do you do here other than that...well?

Look at the threads that go 20 pages plus, what do we see there? Are you really trying to tell me you don't see the culture here? Dude, a lot of big mouth kids post here who talk because they are allowed to, I know this so I have some...hahaha!!!!...over it

Why do you care so much?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Pathetic old man

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pathetic old man
    Sad little leech

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You didn't address what I said at all and I think we've covered all that other already.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You didn't address what I said at all and I think we've covered all that other already.
    Sure I did, I simply approach this place like everyone does including you, that's.....light weight bull meaning...0. I just know how to rev engines, get others involved better than anyone else here, so I do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure I did, I simply approach this place like everyone does including you, that's.....light weight bull meaning...0. I just know how to rev engines, get others involved better than anyone else here, so I do.
    I can do what you do. It's not that hard. I just don't want to invest that much time and effort on a message board.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can do what you do. It's not that hard. I just don't want to invest that much time and effort on a message board.
    Trust me slick, there is absolutely 0 effort involved...ok? All you do is..."I'm really good at......" and here they come and they keep coming and it never stops, humans cannot stand that, so they MUST....I'll show him he's not good at.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I run with it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trust me slick, there is absolutely 0 effort involved...ok? All you do is..."I'm really good at......" and here they come and they keep coming and it never stops, humans cannot stand that, so they MUST....I'll show him he's not good at.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I run with it
    Bull . You have more than 2 times my post count and I've been here 5+ years. This is also my only account. Nice try, slick.

I also have a current 20+ page thread with no signs of slowing down because I pushed the right buttons. Checkmate.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull . You have more than 2 times my post count and I've been here 5+ years. This is also my only account. Nice try, slick.

I also have a current 20+ page thread with no signs of slowing down because I pushed the right buttons. Checkmate.
    Bull about what? I didn't tell it like it really is, sure I did.

You are exactly what I'm talking about, look at how ya act amigo. Here you are humping away...again...today. And will be back...again...tomorrow. The reason being you need to ....what? See, it's exactly like I said it was.

Notice how I don't enter your threads to be a pest? Yep, I don't play that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You did post in my thread and you are totally ignoring what I said... again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You did post in my thread and you are totally ignoring what I said... again.
    I don't even look at the OP of a thread, I go with does the topic interest me. So what thread is this?

I actually don't care what you said, when I see someone making me their thing to do I care very little about them. You want to be a pest guy and I know this so ya take what I give or go bug those more down on your level, ok?

Ok the Glen thread.....notice how I played a small role there? And why post threads about others when you do so little?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is easy to do what you do and you refuse to acknowledge it.... telling.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is easy to do what you do and you refuse to acknowledge it.... telling.
    Dude, I do it day in and day out all the time, are you capable of keeping them coming back? Keep the juices flowing, the engines revved? You had to talk about somebody else to generate anything, and you honestly compare that to what I can do by simply saying..."Boo!"

An Avante-wannabe....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, I do it day in and day out all the time, are you capable of keeping them coming back? Keep the juices flowing, the engines revved? You had to talk about somebody else to generate anything, and you honestly compare that to what I can do by simply saying..."Boo!"

An Avante-wannabe....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a wannabe. Not even the original intention of the thread. Just an interesting side effect. I made a thread, pushed a few buttons at optimal points and watched the carnage. I did it without making the majority of the posts in the thread (like you) as well. You don't keep the juices flowing anymore. You are stuck with the same thread topics, the same troll responses... you haven't had a new, original thread in months.

I already explained why I don't do it "day in and day out". Am I going to fast for ya, slick?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not a wannabe. Not even the original intention of the thread. Just an interesting side effect. I made a thread, pushed a few buttons at optimal points and watched the carnage. I did it without making the majority of the posts in the thread (like you) as well. You don't keep the juices flowing anymore. You are stuck with the same thread topics, the same troll responses... you haven't had a new, original thread in months.

I already explained why I don't do it "day in and day out". Am I going to fast for ya, slick?
    That coming frtom a guy who posts....one...thread in how long and had to use another poster to get any responses, dude....ha~~~~

I do just fine little guy, if I wanted to just follow others around bothering them like you (others) do I would, now there's some skill...hahahaha!!!!!! I can talk...

burgers
    sex
    movies
    books
    sex
    the news
    sex

...with the best of them, but how many do we need here doing that? I like to go off somewhere else. You always seem to show up....right?

Why are you so concerned with me anyway, well? Unless I look down and see you humping my leg I don't care what you do.

Thread Information