Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Tennessee Spurs Fan usckk's Avatar
    Post Count
    1,936
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here is a good site with free ringtons and screensavers:

    http://www.pcsphonetones.com/1276_san_antonio_spurs.php


    I have a question though. How does these things work? Do you need anything specific to be able to use the ringtons and screensavers they send us to our phones?

  2. #2
    See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    3,966
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What ringtone do they have? Y'all ready for this?

  3. #3
    Bleed Black Label Trooper 2112's Avatar
    Post Count
    195
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry i cant answer your q, but those are pretty badass. I wanna know too.

  4. #4
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    31,967
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    spurs ringtones???
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •