View Poll Results: is PG a legit Superstar?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 10 player for the next few years

12 37.50%
  • Perennial All Star at best

10 31.25%
  • About to blow up, Top 3 player

10 31.25%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking his leg like that really stunted his development. He tries to hide it but his game changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his nothing more then a 6'9 NVE, dribbles down the court and pulls up for a jumper without playing down the clock...

only time he attacks the paint is when his open for a sportscenter highlight dunk...u rarely see him drive these days...

and yes he put ups empty stats against top tier players also...ppl say his a 2way player, wtf has he shut down worth mentioning?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They shouldn't offer Lavine tbh; that's giving up too much.

Wiggins isn't even better than Rudy Gay, why would the Pacers even consider making the deal w/o Lavine being included in the deal?

The Celtics would give the Pacers a ton of assets to acquire George, so it's not like they don't have other options.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    and yes he put ups empty stats against top tier players also...ppl say his a 2way player, wtf has he shut down worth mentioning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Celtics would give the Pacers a ton of assets to acquire George, so it's not like they don't have other options.
    Ainge seems to overvalue their assets so badly he must have pissed most other FOs off already. Celtics should totally package both Nets picks for a star but they act like they'll get Anthony Davis types with them when they're crapshoots.

They'll end up with no trades, no stars and 3 Jaylen Browns who might be decent in a few years, while also forced to let go of other 1st rounders because of cap space and roster spots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking his leg like that really stunted his development. He tries to hide it but his game changed.
    Granted that, but something about him strikes me as low maintenance diva with questionable work ethics. If Kawhi had his(still) potent athleticism/height, he would be the best player in the league right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi would be a perennial 28pts/10reb guy if he had PG physical tools..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd agree if he didn't just come off a career year post-break. Might just be having a down year on a ty team.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember the Paul George or Kawhi Leonard comparisons?

HA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granted that, but something about him strikes me as low maintenance diva with questionable work ethics. If Kawhi had his(still) potent athleticism/height, he would be the best player in the league right now.
    Low maintenance is good, no?

Thread Information