Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    He's lucky that the D.A. was a bumbling Floridian because his defense attorney came off as an idiot. Gotta love Florida for their awesome justice system.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Apparently if you want to get away with a major crime, you move to FL. Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, and now Winston can testify to that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He's lucky that the D.A. was a bumbling Floridian because his defense attorney came off as an idiot. Gotta love Florida for their awesome justice system.
    He wasn't gettinf charged because she had someone else's in her clothes too.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    He wasn't gettinf charged because she had someone else's in her clothes too.
    Yeah that played a huge role--however there was a rape case tried out here where that really didn't help the defendant and the D.A. was on point. It just seemed this was either one of those tings that we'll never get the full story or it was all a publicity ploy. Either way, I'd be a saint the rest of my life if I were this guy. He doesn't seem like the most intelligent of people--let's hope he surrounds himself with a good system.

Why wait a year to go to the police? Her allegation has bull written all over it from the start.

this was clearly rape that was covered up by several people involved, tbh..

Famiss Rapiss denied having sex with this ho and was caught in a massive lie, then he moved the goal posts..

This is similar to the Kobe situation, although worse due to Winston lying, compared to Kobe being frightened by the Feds and snitching on everybody in sight, tbh..

- Famiss Rapiss raped
    - The girl is a typical college
    - The girl was warned by the police not to pursue
    - The girl was most likely paid a nice sum to make this end
    - She got paid and she avoided further embarrassment, which was inevitable once the evidence was presented and the public(including her family, friends) became aware of her sexual history(which is probably disgusting, tbh)..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 12-05-2013 at 07:50 PM.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    This is similar to the Kobe situation, although worse due to Winston lying, compared to Kobe being frightened by the Feds and snitching on everybody in sight, tbh..

Post Count
    Yeah i'm sure this will have a profound effect on feminism.
    The DA basically said drunk s can't be raped. lol He basically gave every guy in Florida the green light to go crazy on drunk es at every party in the near future.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Why wait a year to go to the police? Her allegation has bull written all over it from the start.
    She went to FSU police that night, who referred her to the Tallahassee police because of the crime. The case was in a status called inactive/open until last month. It was a detective at the Tallahassee police dept who asker do you really want to pursue this.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    this was clearly rape that was covered up by several people involved, tbh..

Famiss Rapiss denied having sex with this ho and was caught in a massive lie, then he moved the goal posts..

- Famiss Rapiss raped
    - The girl is a typical college
    - The girl was warned by the police not to pursue
    - The girl was most likely paid a nice sum to make this end
    - She got paid and she avoided further embarrassment, which was inevitable once the evidence was presented and the public(including her family, friends) became aware of her sexual history that is probably disgusting
    By chance is English your second language?

By chance is English your second language?
    Are you attempting to make a funny, tbh?..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Are you attempting to make a funny, tbh?..
    Depends, were you attempting to write a sentence in English?

EDIT: DAMIT, I just wasted my 1000th post replying to this crap

Edgy 2008 grammar smack, ..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Edgy 2008 grammar smack, ..
    LOL just yanking your chain.

No way in some obvious was going to up NCAA football, was never going to happen. ESPECIALLY...in the south.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No one was asking for your opinion, old got.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    It was a detective at the Tallahassee police dept who asker do you really want to pursue this.
    Pretty good question, tbh.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Pretty good question, tbh.
    I was just pointing that fact out that the detective did ask her that question. You are right in that it is a fair question to ask especially in high profile type cases, but at the time (Dec of 2012) was Famous Jameis really all that famous and the case may not have been all that high profile.

Post Count
    A qb for a major college program would make the news regardless of how good he or his team is, tbh...

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Post Count
    The chick's attorney is looking to get an independent investigator to check out the handling of the case by everyone involved. lol ing Tally PD is still ed, tbh. Anyone that saw the "news conference" could ing tell those es didn't give a what evidence there was, there was no way they were pressing charges on Winston.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    the chick has no evidence at all. she's out for money like we all thought.

ing dumb gold digging cunt

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Thread Information