Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    BUMP

THAT DoK bullying s per par. Even though Rod inherited a much better program, much better situation and much better talent, his ty team is 6-6, while Wazu is 8-3.

Leach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rod

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    BUMP

THAT DoK bullying s per par. Even though Rod inherited a much better program, much better situation and much better talent, his ty team is 6-6, while Wazu is 8-3.

Leach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rod
    Sure, except got to 10 wins last year, including beating top-5 Oregon at Oregon, and made a New Year's 6 bowl.

So...

This year was a trainwreck of injuries. They weren't ever goin g to repeat the 10 wins from last year, but remove your All-American LB, several other LBs, several other DLs, your All-PAC-12 RB and QB plus multiple linemen for multiple games and you're going to see a regression in wins at a place like Arizona. They aren't a program who can survive that amount of injuries.

Writing is still to be done in this story.

With Rodriguez likely staying at Arizona and having his top recruiting class while at Arizona coming in, there's a good chance, with a modi of health, 8 wins is realistic next year. Maybe 9.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Sure, except got to 10 wins last year, including beating top-5 Oregon at Oregon, and made a New Year's 6 bowl.

So...

This year was a trainwreck of injuries. They weren't ever goin g to repeat the 10 wins from last year, but remove your All-American LB, several other LBs, several other DLs, your All-PAC-12 RB and QB plus multiple linemen for multiple games and you're going to see a regression in wins at a place like Arizona. They aren't a program who can survive that amount of injuries.

Writing is still to be done in this story.

With Rodriguez likely staying at Arizona and having his top recruiting class while at Arizona coming in, there's a good chance, with a modi of health, 8 wins is realistic next year. Maybe 9.
    They have both no depth and undersized players. That combination is basically begging for a rash of injuries. It's not like their injuries were an unpredictable stroke of bad luck, they're a product of Rod's system.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Schools like Arizona have a ceiling. With even decent health this is a 9 win team this year. They basically lost half their returning starters and almost every important one for at least half the year. Outside of the elites, nobody can withstand that. Nobody.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I'm starting to hear Rich Rodriguez likely won't be a at Arizona for much longer.

Thread Information