Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone out there still not seeing it?

What QB did more in their first two years than this guy? Go ahead give me the list.

I bet the list is longer than the list you made for Mason's Xmas presents after your losses this year, tbh..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I bet the list is longer than the list you made for Mason's Xmas presents after your losses this year, tbh..
    Do you think...

Denver
    Seattle
    Niners
    Saints
    NE
    Cinncy
    Balt
    Philly
    Indy
    Detroit

....will cover any more spreads this season? Of course they will so you simply play them each week as home favs doubling the bet as you go along. Go ahead look back over the last decade and you'll see teams in their spot covering most the time in the last quarter as they try to position their playoff spots. Once they have done all they can do then you jump off them. A time tested method/system that will never fail.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey look, another Russell Wilson thread by the ld gt, how many are there now?

Do you think...

Denver
    Seattle
    Niners
    Saints
    NE
    Cinncy
    Balt
    Philly
    Indy
    Detroit

....will cover any more spreads this season? Of course they will so you simply play them each week as home favs doubling the bet as you go along. Go ahead look back over the last decade and you'll see teams in their spot covering most the time in the last quarter as they try to position their playoff spots. Once they have done all they can do then you jump off them. A time tested method/system that will never fail.
    Ok, that sounds good in theory, but why is your record so bad on do ented SpursTalk plays, in your opinion?..cold streak?..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey look, another Russell Wilson thread by the ld gt, how many are there now?
    translation

Yep, you nailed it Avante, he's the total package.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Anyone out there still not seeing it?

What QB did more in their first two years than this guy? Go ahead give me the list.
    Marino, Big Ben, and Brady off the top of my head.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok, that sounds good in theory, but why is your record so bad on do ented SpursTalk plays, in your opinion?..cold streak?..
    It's not a theory it is a fact. Right now we will see real effort from all these teams fighting for playoff spots, while staying away from teams with no playoff hopes. It's also all about $$$$$$ management, like I mentioned doubling bets knowing you will hit.

I pay no attention to any of that negativity having been at this for years. I win $$$$$$$$$$$$$ every year, this will be no different, it's just...how much?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Marino, Big Ben, and Brady off the top of my head.
    You might wanna double check Brady. The point being RW is right there when it comes to having the best first two seasons.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You might wanna double check Brady. The point being RW is right there when it comes to having the best first two seasons.
    Brady won a Super Bowl in year 2. That's all that matters.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady won a Super Bowl in year 2. That's all that matters.
    You sure about that?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You sure about that?
    Don't ask me. Ask Hoody and any Pats fans.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Game manager doesn't have the balls to make the passes that are required to win a ring.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't ask me. Ask Hoody and any Pats fans.
    I was thinking he won it his third year but nope, it was in his second season. But....as of right now RW could duplicate that feat.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Game manager doesn't have the balls to make the passes that are required to win a ring.
    You might wanna look at his stats. And you can tell Trent Dilfer all about game managers can't win the big one. You do know that all those who understand the game are all raving about the guy....right?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You might wanna look at his stats. And you can tell Trent Dilfer all about game managers can't win the big one. You do know that all those who understand the game are all raving about the guy....right?
    Dilfer had a beast running game spearheaded by the GOAT fullback Alstott and one of the best defenses I can remember in my lifetime.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dilfer had a beast running game spearheaded by the GOAT fullback Alstott and one of the best defenses I can remember in my lifetime.
    dilfer didn't win a superbowl with alstott

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    what are you basing that off, tbh? last year he won his first playoff game, and in his only loss, he led a game winning drive, only to have matt ryan shred the vaunted saints D in like 20 seconds to get the game winning field goal. but he had the game winning drive, aka made the passes that are required to win.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dilfer had a beast running game spearheaded by Jamal Lewis and one of the best defenses I can remember in my lifetime.
    FIFY

Memo to No Lyfe. See how I corrected his post? That's what FIFY means. You can use FYP as well.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Alstott played 10 seasons and had 5 of them where he averaged 3.5 or less. He never had a 1000 yard season and only averaged over 4 yards a carry (4.1) once. What he did do was wear down a defense which is important, he wasn't however a great back.

I do agree about that defense, but that Seahawk D can play and Lynch is far better than Alstott.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    And you can tell Trent Dilfer all about game managers can't win the big one.
    ld gt pretending that the rules of the NFL haven't changed since then to the point where having an elite quarterback gives you a more realistic path to a ring than a game manager with a good defense, tbh.... with takes like these, it's not a surprise that his betting record is so awful, tbh....

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    ld gt pretending that the rules of the NFL haven't changed to the point where having an elite quarterback gives you a more realistic path to a ring than a game manager with a good defense, tbh....
    Its obvious he didn't watch the 2003 AFC le game which changed the game for QBs forever.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i wonder if dok would still take jay cutler over russell wilson tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ld gt pretending that the rules of the NFL haven't changed to the point where having an elite quarterback gives you a more realistic path to a ring than a game manager with a good defense, tbh....
    You might wanna do your homework slick, check out Big Ben and Eli Manning and tell me what you find.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Its obvious he didn't watch the 2003 AFC le game which changed the game for QBs forever.
    Only "one" game ever changed anything in pro football that would be SB iV

Thread Information