Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So just to be clear, the purpose of all those paragraphs above was to make me look stupid?
    Dude, who with any intelligence follows Avante around like you do? Ever notice it's dummies like...

johnsmith
    clambake
    Blake
    Clipper Nation

Notice all they ever do here is wimper around, complain and whine? Show me one thread of theirs.

So why the lie about 20.00?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, who with any intelligence follows Avante around like you do? Ever notice it's dummies like...

johnsmith
    clambake
    Blake
    Clipper Nation

Notice all they ever do here is wimper around, complain and whine? Show me one thread of theirs.

You keep track of the people that respond to you? And if they start threads or not?
    You do that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You keep track of the people that respond to you? And if they start threads or not?
    You do that?
    You follow people around and then...tl/dr...you really play that? You lie about running a 20.00, why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You follow people around and then...tl/dr...you really play that? You lie about running a 20.00, why?
    And you keep track of who I respond to? Do you have a Lotus spreadsheet or something?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you keep track of who I respond to? Do you have a Lotus spreadsheet or something?
    Are you really this damn dumb?

Dude, why the lie about running a WORLD CLASS 20.00,well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you really this damn dumb?

Dude, why the lie about running a WORLD CLASS 20.00,well?
    At the time, I had no frame of reference. No predetermined mental limitations. I just went out there and ran my fastest. Until a couple of months ago, I had no idea my time was that good.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At the time, I had no frame of reference. No predetermined mental limitations. I just went out there and ran my fastest. Until a couple of months ago, I had no idea my time was that good.
    I know, and that's what I've been saying. When ypu lied about 20.00 ya had no idea just how damn stupid you were being. You didn't know what a 20.00 was until I schooled ya.

Dude, whoever timed that would have been freaking out or.....something is wrong with this stop watch.

You really don't get this at all do ya?

ONE MORE TIME....please pay attention

Roy Martin HS record...20.13

What about that don't ya understand?

You lied about 20.00, and refuse to fess up and make it right. You had no idea what a 20.00 was did ya?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    he thinks you're lying about the time. translation: please stop talking about me raping children.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

johnsmith
    clambake
    Blake
    Clipper Nation

It's hard for people to not "follow you around" when you spam your drivel in just about every thread in the NFL Forum and the Club.

Speaking of "whimpering around, complaining and whining," you are desperate for attention, but then you want to play the victim when you get it. You are a geriatric old fossil with the maturity of the average Olongopo bar girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What about the book....AVANTE?

Vallejo California 1957

Avante brought grandpa another bottle of whiskey as the old man shot another rat with his 22...........

Chapters

Vallejo
    Football & Track & Body Building
    Avante the Dancer
    The Navy
    Wild Man on the West Coast
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Avante the Legend
    tp;dr

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he thinks you're lying about the time. translation: please stop talking about me raping children.
    What??? That doesn't make any sense. If I was going to lie about something, it'd be more significant than a ing sprint time in...middle school. I'd probably make up something about about disproving Pythagreons Theorum.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's hard for people to not "follow you around" when you spam your drivel in just about every thread in the NFL Forum and the Club.

Speaking of "whimpering around, complaining and whining," you are desperate for attention, but then you want to play the victim when you get it. You are a geriatric old fossil with the maturity of the average Olongopo bar girl.
    Dude, do I go around cricizing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, 100% of the time, well? All you ever do is run somebody down. All you ever talk about is nefative negative got, got, got, and you wana talk about drivel, and maturity, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a little know nothing punk with the worst personality anyone has ever seen, so cool telling me or anyone else anything, ya got that asshole?

Dude, you really haven't noticed I get all the attention anyone could need on these boards, I don't need attention. What I need is a higher level of posters who can hang with me and not so many dumbass punks acting re ed like you.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-08-2016 at 01:44 AM.

Thread Information