Seattle Supersonics
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    58-year-old man trolling and everyone takes the bait

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    58-year-old man trolling and everyone takes the bait
    Don't be modest. That got is damn near 80.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ld gt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I first talked about this situation I explained how wrong it was to put young guys in that situation. Nobody told me about how things were over there, I had no clue. It wouldn't be until many years later that I found out about the sex slavery thing and how some of those girls were just kids, well I got pissed as I said, then I started wondering if any of those girls I was with was under 18 something that would bother me as I said, well all of that was totally ignored just as it still is, it was I was raping 13 year old girls which is totally sick, so since nobody wants to pay any attention to what I'm really saying, .... it. Might as well have a little fun with it since it's real obvious the facts mean nothing.

As we can see a ton of immature kids here who get a nut acting stupid in hiding.

Anyone messing with kids needs to be chopped up into little pieces ...fish food.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Time to report that old to the FBI

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really am bored with this, not surprised the kids here aren't however. I am the most interesting thing going on.

So no more trying to explain the realities of all this. But I will tell some stories.

Imagine walking over a bridge that is above a river of , and out in that river of are little boats. In those boats there will be a young girl and a little boy with a net. The girl is calling to you to throw them money, if you do she will expose a breast. Of all the people in the world the smallest breasts come from the Phillipines. So if cool you will toss some change so the boy can snag it with his net, the pricks will throw the coin into river and yes the boy will go swimming for it.

Right then and there I knew I was no longer in the world I knew. I was 19 years old.

So there we are about six of us, I was the rookie. The first bar we enter, here they come..."buy me drink, buy me drink". You are surrounded.

After we left the Phillipines (refueling) it was off to Viet Nam, we would spend 30 days floating around about 10 miles off the coast shooting illuninous s s off at night. After 30 days it was now off to Japan, we spent about 5 days there and then back to Nam, another 30 days and then Hong Kong, that went on for six months. We'd hit Singapore, Bangkok, Korea and Taipei. I made 4 of these WESTPACS, and was over there when my time was up, my journey trying to get back home was like something from a movie. Walked in my parents door on Christmas morning, to their surprise.

I'm done trying to explain anything, it's real obvious reality means nothing here.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was the athletic PO in boot camp for my company, (biggest guy there) one of my jobs was to pick our team for the Olympics. Each company had a team.

Avante***...who here ran track?
    Robert Gene (tall skinny black guy)...I ran a 9 fo.
    Avante..(I knew track even then, a 9.4 is national class)....a 9.4??? (doubting it)
    RG..yes sir.
    Avante....ok Robert you are our 100 yard guy.

On the day of the meet there's Robert in lane 4 and he did look the part. At the gun Robert just explodes, he's gone (tennis shoes on a dirt track) he wins by a good 15 yards, the time...10.0 flat, which did break the meet record.

Avante...damn Robert, why aren't you running for some school?
    RG..I promised my dad I'd join the navy, it was important to him.

What could have been.

*** I was on crutchs, sprained an ankle playing basketball, so I couldn't run.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was the athletic PO in boot camp for my company, (biggest guy there) one of my jobs was to pick our team for the Olympics. Each company had a team.

Avante...who here ran track?
    Robert Gene (tall skinny black guy)...I ran a 9 fo.
    Avante..(I knew track even then, a 9.4 is national class)....a 9.4??? (doubting it)
    RG..yes sir.
    Avante....ok Robert you are our 100 yard guy.

On the day of the meet there's Robert in lane 4 and he did look the part. At the gun Robert just explodes, he's gone (tennis shoes on a dirt track) he wins by a good 15 yards, the time...10.0 flat, which did break the meet record.

Avante...damn Robert, why aren't you running for some school?
    RG..I promised my dad I'd join the navy, it was important to him.

What could have been.
    They should have let you run the 100 yard dash and put a bunch of children past the finish line. ZOOOMM!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They should have let you run the 100 yard dash and put a bunch of children past the finish line. ZOOOMM!!!
    I would have ran the 100 but was on crutchs because of a sprained ankle. You could only run one event and a relay. I would have had Robert in the 200 yard.

By the way in the 4x1 Robert came from way back on the anchor leg to take the win.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would have ran the 100 but was on crutchs because of a sprained ankle. You could only run one event and a relay. I would have had Robert in the 200 yard.

By the way in the 4x1 Robert came from way back on the anchor leg to take the win.
    I was on a 4x100 team in middle school. We set the county record in the regionals. I ran the 2nd leg. Our 4th leg had always been faster but he was very small. I was tall and a stronger runner. That year, I was regularly beating him in the 100. We got to state and there was an incredibly strong wind blowing against the final 100. I wanted the coach to switch me and our 4th leg so I'd be running into the wind. As I said, I was a more powerful runner. Coach wouldn't even think about it because the other guy always liked the glory of crossing the finish line. We had a nice lead (maybe 15 yards) on the final handoff. What happened? Yep...the little guy almost blew away in the wind. Ended up with 2nd place.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So there we are in a bar on Guam, when in walk a bunch of marines. Sailors and Marines in the same bar, not good.

So there we are their biggest baddest dude and me, the old cigarette and forearm bit. I beat this three times and am proud of the scars.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ok now.....

I brought this up because it bugged me. It bothered me not knowing about back then.....now who here isn't getting this? I'm a firm believer in blowing perverts heads off, nothing I hate worst than a child molestor....now who here isn't getting that? Thinking back on those Navy days pisses me off, what a bunch of . We all should have been told about that ed up world over there. Now who can't read what I'm saying there? No way in am I coming close to some young girl under any cir stances that is beyond ed...now who doesn't get that?

Now why is that being ignored? If I knew of anyone messing with kids I'd blow them aware and if I didn't have a gun I'll beat them to death. Now who still isn't getting it?

Now who is going to be the first idiot to totally ignore all that and how I feel about this? Why reality being ignored?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL.

Blow them aware.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So there we are in a bar on Guam, when in walk a bunch of marines. Sailors and Marines in the same bar, not good.

So there we are their biggest baddest dude and me, the old cigarette and forearm bit. I beat this three times and am proud of the scars.
    A sailor a marine and a child molester walk into a bar...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was on a 4x100 team in middle school. We set the county record in the regionals. I ran the 2nd leg. Our 4th leg had always been faster but he was very small. I was tall and a stronger runner. That year, I was regularly beating him in the 100. We got to state and there was an incredibly strong wind blowing against the final 100. I wanted the coach to switch me and our 4th leg so I'd be running into the wind. As I said, I was a more powerful runner. Coach wouldn't even think about it because the other guy always liked the glory of crossing the finish line. We had a nice lead (maybe 15 yards) on the final handoff. What happened? Yep...the little guy almost blew away in the wind. Ended up with 2nd place.
    The wind means everything in the sprints, it is a huge factor. And, sprinters come in all guises, some are 60-100 and lack that speed emdurance to be a 200m man. Most footballers are great at a 40-60 but lack the SE for even a 100m. The reason Bolt is so dominate is because of his SE. He is able to maintain/sustain a higher % of his max velocity than the compe ion.

That second leg of a 4x1 is where ya want your best 200m man, as ya know that is the longest leg so ya need a guy there who can push the zone. That is the leg that can break the race wide open. We run Justin Gatlin there, our best sprinter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL.

Blow them aware.
    Before he blew them, they were unaware that he was there. How else would he get their attention?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is nothing sadder than telling a guy ...."you are just too stupid to waste my time on, so starting now you will be ignored"....and then they start following you around like a Blake, well I now have this freak I, Hustle.

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was raping 13 year old girls
    Sick ing bas imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The wind means everything in the sprints, it is a huge factor. And, sprinters come in all guises, some are 60-100 and lack that speed emdurance to be a 200m man. Most footballers are great at a 40-60 but lack the SE for even a 100m. The reason Bolt is so dominate is because of his SE. He is able to maintain/sustain a higher % of his max velocity than the compe ion.

That second leg of a 4x1 is where ya want your best 200m man, as ya know that is the longest leg so ya need a guy there who can push the zone. That is the leg that can break the race wide open. We run Justin Gatlin there, our best sprinter.
    It's funny you said that. I got 2nd in the regionals in the 200. It sucked because they didn't have a final heat but instead based it on the times of two separate heats. I won my heat by at least 20 yards. With that big a lead, I don't think I even pushed myself.

In state, the 200 was just before the 4x100. Our 4th leg skipped his 400 earlier in the day so he'd be fresh for the 4x100. He convinced me to skip the 200. The eventual winner of the 200 was the guy that beat me in the regionals by a second. So I probably gave up a gold (at the least a silver) just so we could try to win the 4x100. Which we would have had I run the final leg.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I totally agree than any man who is messing with 13 year old girls needs a bullet in the brain. Yep, sick ing bas and that's what I talked about. I mentioned that sick situation over there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There is nothing sadder than telling a guy ...."you are just too stupid to waste my time on, so starting now you will be ignored"....and then they start following you around like a Blake, well I now have this freak I, Hustle.

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought I was on ignore, Jared.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's funny you said that. I got 2nd in the regionals in the 200. It sucked because they didn't have a final heat but instead based it on the times of two separate heats. I won my heat by at least 20 yards. With that big a lead, I don't think I even pushed myself.

In state, the 200 was just before the 4x100. Our 4th leg skipped his 400 earlier in the day so he'd be fresh for the 4x100. He convinced me to skip the 200. The eventual winner of the 200 was the guy that beat me in the regionals by a second. So I probably gave up a gold (at the least a silver) just so we could try to win the 4x100. Which we would have had I run the final leg.
    Been into track for a long time, noway the 200m is close to the 4x1 for obvious reasons. Every team will have a 200m guy in the 4x1. So not sure what your talking about there. Usually the 4x1 is the first event in high school.

And, if a coach is putting a relay over an individual goal he is a coach. Athletes don't train for relay glory, they are into personal glory.

Yes using times in different heats to determine placing totally sucks, one of the major reasons is the wind (wind gusts). It will usually be different. Which just isn't fair for that heat at + 1 vs that heat at + 2.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-28-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    free jared

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought I was on ignore, Jared.
    You are and will be, it's just sad how I'm all you want to do and I think you're too stupid to even talk to. And here you will be from now on following me around because I knew ya would, yep....OWNED!

Just tell a moron they will be ignored and you will be stuck with them, they can't help it. Yep, I am a master at this as we will see from this freak.

See ya~~~~~~~~

Thread Information