Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol he got a top 20 when nobody expected him to make the cut. When that's laughable, you've set the bar pretty high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faking another injury because Spieth's getting all the attention
    Reduced to biting from the Kirby playbook
    When I saw that interview it reminded me of this...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lol he got a top 20 when nobody expected him to make the cut. When that's laughable, you've set the bar pretty high.
    He had a couple fluky rounds after taking several months off to begin a new steroid cycle, while still being outclassed by actually relevant golfers. Then in clutch time, he couldn't even hit a fairway until the 13th hole and shat down his leg. And then he came out with that ludicrous "a bone popped out and I had to put it back into place myself" excuse for his performance today. Now he's going to "take more time off" (i.e. find a new supplier, since the steroids he took for the Masters clearly weren't potent enough). Dude is a petulant egomaniac, plain and simple... the Kirby/Enrique of golf.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a couple fluky rounds after taking several months off to begin a new steroid cycle, while still being outclassed by actually relevant golfers. Then in clutch time, he couldn't even hit a fairway until the 13th hole and shat down his leg. And then he came out with that ludicrous "a bone popped out and I had to put it back into place myself" excuse for his performance today. Now he's going to "take more time off" (i.e. find a new supplier, since the steroids he took for the Masters clearly weren't potent enough). Dude is a petulant egomaniac, plain and simple... the Kirby/Enrique of golf.
    hating Tiger for all the same reasons people hate LeBron but not hating LeBron

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    hating Tiger for all the same reasons people hate LeBron but not hating LeBron
    Reaching... none of that is relevant to LeBron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Both accused of PED use, even though Tiger's max weight was ever about 190, yeah what a typical steroid abuser body he had, LeRoid with his mysterious trips to Miami
    -Both constantly called chokers despite the fact that they've won(lol choke against the Mavs)
    -Both labeled as attention s, LeBron with The Decision and The Letter, Tiger just lost control of public perception of his image so he gave up on that.

Only difference is Tiger changed his sport. LeBron will forever be known as Duncan's .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    -Both accused of PED use, even though Tiger's max weight was ever about 190, yeah what a typical steroid abuser body he had, LeRoid with his mysterious trips to Miami
    -Both constantly called chokers despite the fact that they've won(lol choke against the Mavs)
    -Both labeled as attention s, LeBron with The Decision and The Letter, Tiger just lost control of public perception of his image so he gave up on that.

Only difference is Tiger changed his sport. LeBron will forever be known as Duncan's .
    - Eldrick stopped winning majors immediately after steroid testing was put in place, and his doctor was caught trafficking steroids. Where's the evidence for LeBron using steroids?
    - LeBron had one bad series; Eldrick has four 2011 Finals-esque performances every year
    - Eldrick s for attention and tries to spin his own legacy to a degree only paralleled by Kirby

Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Gary Player changed golf long before Eldrick arrived on the scene. Call LeBron "Duncan's " all you want, but Eldrick got ted on head-to-head by Y.E. ing Yang - that's like Duncan getting dominated in a Finals series by Nick Fazekas.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Eldrick has 14 majors and can still contend so anything else is pretty irrelevant. The only reason non-golfers watch golf is to see him try and break the record.
    -All pro athletes are on roids, tbh, your defense of LeRoid remains adorable
    -LeBron is 2/5 in the Finals, soon to be 2/6. Spin that however you want, he ain't compared to Jordan and Kirby.
    -Without Eldrick there is no Rory, no Spieth, no Dustin Johnson(lol wife er), this entire generation of golfers is different thanks to him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    - Jack has 18 majors and is still the gold standard. Prime Eldrick played in a weak era in which his only real compe ion was Phil, Ernie Els and Vijay Singh. The media had to resort to hyping up losers like Sergio Garcia and David Duval as "rivals" for him
    - LeBron = clean until proven otherwise.
    - Actually trying to claim that a known role player, cancer, and choke artist like Kirby is even in the same galaxy as LeBron. Your takes officially have no credibility anymore.
    - Without Nicklaus, Palmer, Player, Trevino, Watson, Ballesteros, etc., there's no Eldrick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sergio is actually a choker. David Duval was an all-time talent in his prime, injuries ed his career. Dude won a major.

Last I checked Kirby has 5 rings and LeBron has not even half that so yeah you're the re for thinking they're in the same conversation. At least Kirby got past prime Duncan.

Keep that head in the sand about LePED, bro. I'm sure it's just dem gainz and not some steroid that has baldness as a side effect

Tiger woulda played golf either way. His dad pushed him into it practically out of the womb when he started playing purses were a tenth of what they are today. That's called the Tiger effect. The game is only as big as it is today because people wanna see Tiger chase Jack. People could give a about that dweeb Jordan Spieth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    - Horry > DK, then
    - LeGains
    - Golf wouldn't even be on TV if not for the Big Three of Nicklaus, Palmer and Player

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl you've got nothing and you know it. You cheer for grown men brah. They're all a bunch of heads.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You cheer for grown men brah.
    Your username is "Unleash Baynes" and your sig is devoted to Kawhi.... do you really lack that much self-awareness?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What can i say, i'm human. I watch sports to cheer for the best. Not because i give a about what goes on behind the scenes or because i actually care about the personality of the athlete. I'd be a complete if i were a pro athlete.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's my line when i'm getting worked up during a Spurs game tbh. "You cheer for grown men".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooting an 85
    done
    shanking drivers 100 yards OB

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I loathe Eldrick as much as any non-bandwagon golf fan, but in all seriousness, he needs to retire now. He's a punchline at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. He's just hurting the legacy at this point and even the biggest haters have to be cringing.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Missing the cut
    Getting outplayed by a 15-year-old amateur
    +16
    Bob Harig gonna cry in the car
    Eldrick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eldrick Bryant

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another missed cut

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My David Duval made the cut though. Good for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another year of NO majors. Eldrick is a failure without his steroids.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CP3 the steroid abuser

Thread Information