Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann for women's bantamweight le - Obviously rooting against Ronda, but I don't think that Sara's game is developed enough to stop the armbar

Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick mins - I'm incredibly tempted to pick mins here, just so I can say "I told you so" (even though it would've been an insanely lucky shot in the dark)...

Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia - Maia is dangerous, but I have a feeling Rory is going to come out with a vengeance after his loss to Lawler

Mike Pyle vs. T.J. Waldburger - I had a hard time picking this one - but I'm going with experiance

Stephen Thompson vs. Robert Whittaker - I know that Whittaker is an up-and-coming talent, but Thompson KO's are just a fun

Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira - Koch has too much talent for a fighter sliding like Oliveira to overcome

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    Honest question. Why the hate for Rousey? I think she's ing awesome. Love the fact she takes this as seriously as most men, isn't going to play the "pretty girl fighting... How cute" card and isn't going to be humble when she's the best.

I can't wait to see her fight again.

Honest question. Why the hate for Rousey? I think she's ing awesome. Love the fact she takes this as seriously as most men, isn't going to play the "pretty girl fighting... How cute" card and isn't going to be humble when she's the best.

I can't wait to see her fight again.
    I don't actually hate her - I just usually root for the underdog in championship fights unless I'm a huge fan of the champ. But I think that she also rubbed a lot of people the wrong way when she coached TUF - It might have been the editing, etc., but that's just the way it is...

Post Count
    People are pussies if Rousey gets their panties in a bunch.

Post Count
    I'm a Ronda fan, tbh. I think she's ing hilarious. lol

5-0

Post Count
    Jesus is this where we are at in MMA these days? If you get slightly hurt they stop the fight. Sara was getting up Herb. ing Horrible..

Post Count
    That is one of those cluster s where we have no idea who is the better fighter? She hit Sara with a knee and she went down for a split second and was getting back up when the ref stupidly stopped it. Sara and Ronda were basically just clinching and exchanging dirty boxing. Horrible fight..

Post Count
    Someone posted this on Sherdog.. This is the kind of beatings men are allowed to endure without a stoppage..

Post Count
    Yeah. Two headliners left me totally unfulfilled. Both were too quick in being stopped.

Love Rousey, but that's a win.

Post Count
    Years ago Herb stopped Ken/ o 2 VIA Ken being an old man.. Now he stopped McMann/Rousey VIA Sara being a woman..

Someone posted this on Sherdog.. This is the kind of beatings men are allowed to endure without a stoppage..

The crazy part is Allistair lost that fight!

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    yup that was just stupid stoppage

I always thought that Herb is stopping fights too early, but last fights with Uriah and now Sara I mean come on. ronda did not hit clean after it.

I hate Ronda but f that.

6-0

And it was great to see Rory come back into form - after surviving that scare in the first round he put a beating on Maia the rest of the way

Post Count
    Jesus is this where we are at in MMA these days? If you get slightly hurt they stop the fight. Sara was getting up Herb. ing Horrible..
    Dana White just protecting the investment he's supposed to protect.

Post Count
    Wow, so earlier in the night Pyle destroys his guy for a solid 45 seconds before Dean steps in, one good knee and he stops the MAIN ING EVENT?

What a TRASH job by Dean. Normally he's fantastic but this was easily his worst performance ever. Just awful.

Post Count
    He probably got for letting the first fight go on too long and it influenced his decision to step in quicker during the ME. Ronda nailed her with a great body blow and Sara's body dropped instantly, then Ronda landed a few uncontested blows. While I agree that it was probably stopped early, I don't think it was as bad as a stoppage as people are making it out to be.

Post Count
    Dana White just protecting the investment he's supposed to protect.
    You must be in the same camp that assumes the NBA rigs the playoffs..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    The UFC has to stop letting Rogan come to these things so blazed..

Thread Information