Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    how is it on the new gen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Graphics are basically the same bro, tbh. Physics are better though. More realistic. Funny, I'm actually playing some fool using the Panthers. He sounds high as . I'm pretty drunk so far I guess. lol I'm raping him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lulz he quit with 5 seconds left

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Panther fans - welchers and quitters

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panther fans - welchers and quitters
    i dont have a ps4.. but carolina is good as on 25

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    my online record with the skins is pretty HAM tbh

Alfred morris is overpowered as and RG3 is still a high 80 with the accuracy of tom brady and a 91 speed rating, its stupid

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Every team is good as if you know how to play

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    i cant use Carolina for some reason, their running backs just aren't productive for me

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Every team is good as if you know how to play
    true, i'm like 5-0 online with Oakland lol

i win games where i run a auburn monkeyball offense with like 25 rushes between pryor and McFadden and less then 10 passes and still win.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    true, i'm like 5-0 online with Oakland lol

i win games where i run a auburn monkeyball offense with like 25 rushes between pryor and McFadden and less then 10 passes and still win.
    The jets are actually pretty good tbh, bubble screen to hill is a automatic td

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    The jets are actually pretty good tbh, bubble screen to hill is a automatic td
    i tried to use em but their offense is complete dog and geno blows. that d is nasty tho, it was like the first game ive ever had where i held someone below 10 points

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    i tried to use em but their offense is complete dog and geno blows. that d is nasty tho, it was like the first game ive ever had where i held someone below 10 points
    Geno can throw some deep bombs to Holmes, plus they got a load of trick plays

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Geno can throw some deep bombs to Holmes, plus they got a load of trick plays
    tbh the offense i run is just a college offense mixed with some Skins zone scheme

i like having a mobile black qb and just run stretch plays, zone reads out of the pistol and shotgun and screen plays all day. i rarely throw it deep, maybe once a game at most. i'm a fan of short high percentage plays whereas if i throw it deep that gets picked half the time imo.

pretty much i just run run run and play action off that run

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    tbh the offense i run is just a college offense mixed with some Skins zone scheme

i like having a mobile black qb and just run stretch plays, zone reads out of the pistol and shotgun and screen plays all day. i rarely throw it deep, maybe once a game at most. i'm a fan of short high percentage plays whereas if i throw it deep that gets picked half the time imo.

pretty much i just run run run and play action off that run
    The whole point of play action is to throw it deep tbh, running it makes the d stack the box and the db to come closser, then throw it deep to your vertical threat.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    The whole point of play action is to throw it deep tbh, running it makes the d stack the box and the db to come closser, then throw it deep to your vertical threat.
    tbh the deepest I throw is like a 30 yard crossing route

streaks usually me because my guys cant get any seperation

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Long passes on Madden are always . Madden 08 had the most successful bombs cuz you could switch to the receiver and make a play unlike the newer ones which usually just s up if you change to the receiver. The only time I really throw it deep is on TE seam routes which are almost cheese plays tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    tbh the deepest I throw is like a 30 yard crossing route

streaks usually me because my guys cant get any seperation
    Put your fastest guy in the slot and have your outside we run zigs/comebacks

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    i cant use Carolina for some reason, their running backs just aren't productive for me
    that's funny cause that's what i use.

i usually average about 35 rushes per game. i run a lot of triple options/runs and alternate deangelo/stewart/tolbert. they are all beastly... plus cam is a beast with QB power and stuff like. and he's really accurate on the game.

the game i finished just now i ran 9 times with deangelo, 11 times with stewart and 8 times with tolbert... i think like 6 times with cam if i remember correctly

ted ginn has got to be the fastest dude on the game. if you run a end rout he usually can make big gains. smith/lafell/olsen are also really good

but yeah i average bout 15 passes per game and run around 30

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Long passes on Madden are always . Madden 08 had the most successful bombs cuz you could switch to the receiver and make a play unlike the newer ones which usually just s up if you change to the receiver. The only time I really throw it deep is on TE seam routes which are almost cheese plays tbh.
    yea and even when your WR does get a yard or two of separation, the corners or safety all have 45 inch verticals and can jump super high up and pick off, pretty re ed tbh

Yeah TE seam passes are cheese as , as well as the curl/comeback routes as well but to each their own. I can never get the timing down on a comeback route for some reason but curls and TE Seams are part of my gameplan

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    that's funny cause that's what i use.

i usually average about 35 rushes per game. i run a lot of triple options/runs and alternate deangelo/stewart/tolbert. they are all beastly... plus cam is a beast with QB power and stuff like. and he's really accurate on the game.

the game i finished just now i ran 9 times with deangelo, 11 times with stewart and 8 times with tolbert... i think like 6 times with cam if i remember correctly

ted ginn has got to be the fastest dude on the game. if you run a end rout he usually can make big gains. smith/lafell/olsen are also really good

but yeah i average bout 15 passes per game and run around 30
    Yeah i'm bout a 65/35 run pass ratio, maybe 60/40. I love getting the ball first and just taking long as on my first drive. Opponent usually gets his first drive with about 3-4 min left in the second quarter cause I milked that clock. It pisses the other guy off too when you end the game with like 21 mins of possession to his 7.

triple option out of the pistol is my short goaline play, almost impossible to stop near the endzone

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    if anyone has 360 and wants to play lemme kno, I wont be on till tomorrow tho probably

gt- pandas 4 rent

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'll be on tomorrow night after the Bungles grab the 2 seed.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    my gamertag is my username up here. hit me up

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'm on now If anyone's down

Thread Information