Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Idk how anyone can question Clowneys motor, he just got two speeding tickets just recently

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    IMO Clowney is as big of a question as anyone else. Not because of his talent, but b/c of his motor. But then again, I haven't really watched him much.
    that's definitely a thing. coming out of college, Watt's motor is what people would talk about

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What do you guys think about the upcoming crop of WR's?

Post Count
    dont touch brett hundley if he comes out. dude needs a ton of work

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I'm hoping we go after a large WR with a nice wingspan. I'm sure a lot of the top end guys will be gone by the time we're up, and consequently we'll go elsewhere with our earlier picks. But I do find Kelvin Benjamin intriguing

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I'm hoping we go after a large WR with a nice wingspan. I'm sure a lot of the top end guys will be gone by the time we're up, and consequently we'll go elsewhere with our earlier picks. But I do find Kelvin Benjamin intriguing
    Its a very deep WR class, no julio/ajgreen though. The TE class is also stacked!

as for benjamin, you guys already had/have him his name is sidney rice , benjamin has great measurables but he doesnt have elite speed or consistent hands to be a first rounder imo.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Its a very deep WR class, no julio/ajgreen though. The TE class is also stacked!

as for benjamin, you guys already had/have him his name is sidney rice , benjamin has great measurables but he doesnt have elite speed or consistent hands to be a first rounder imo.

Rice may end up a salary cap casualty, his salary is ridiculous, which is why I'm thinking this way. Plus, the guy has had a bunch of surgeries. And I'd like some depth as far as size is concerned anyways. Ricardo Lockette just won't cut it

I'm not necessarily looking for a large guy with burners, and hands because otherwise he'd be gone before we had a real shot. Just looking for a guy who can be a nice red zone threat, and a guy who can go up and get a ball if need be, move the chains. A nice possession guy. Physically imposing, YAC sort of WR with a little giddy up.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Rice may end up a salary cap casualty, his salary is ridiculous, which is why I'm thinking this way. Plus, the guy has had a bunch of surgeries. And I'd like some depth as far as size is concerned anyways. Ricardo Lockette just won't cut it

I'm not necessarily looking for a large guy with burners, and hands because otherwise he'd be gone before we had a real shot. Just looking for a guy who can be a nice red zone threat, and a guy who can go up and get a ball if need be, move the chains. A nice possession guy. Physically imposing, YAC sort of WR with a little giddy up.
    Mike Evans is a nice redzone target and pretty much catches everything like brandon marshall, not sure if he'll be available by your pick
    Davante Adams is also a good redzone target, physically imposing in 50-50 balls and great YAC like demaryius
    Jordan Matthews is a good route runner and pretty much catches everything in his way like decker or jordy

you guys should draft one of those guys and lets us have golden tate

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Mike Evans is a nice redzone target and pretty much catches everything like brandon marshall, not sure if he'll be available by your pick
    Davante Adams is also a good redzone target, physically imposing in 50-50 balls and great YAC like demaryius
    Jordan Matthews is a good route runner and pretty much catches everything in his way like decker or jordy

I was thinking about Jordan as well. Four year guy, not the best program, but the guy has ridiculous strides. Covers ten yards in two

Yeah, Tate isn't going anywhere, and you guys already have Gus so stop poaching us damn it I figured Evans would be a great fit, seeing as how he plays with Johnny Football, but yeah, he'll be gone. Adams looks pretty comparable to Allen Robinson. They're both big, imposing, and polished enough. I just want that large X with the condor wingspan and a little edge on him. We don't have that at the TE position, I don't like Rice plus he'll probably be gone, so we'll see. After Evans and Benjamin, these guys become super unpolished.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Doesn't Evans run a 4.47 40? I think his draft position is entirely dependent on whether he can get that number down a bit.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dont touch brett hundley if he comes out. dude needs a ton of work
    jason campbell esque. good physical tools, not a quick release, not an aggressive passer. he can be solid though

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It's obvious this year wasn't a question of his motor, he was just half assing it because he didn't want an injury before going to the NFL. Last year his motor looked just fine.
    Yeah, but if he half-assed it not to get hurt, then dude just wants to get paid. Now after he gets paid, he can continue to dominate if he does, or he can Albert Haynesworth it. Unless he was actually hurt this year, which I heard he was playing with bone spurs, then he should be the #1 pick.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Doesn't Evans run a 4.47 40? I think his draft position is entirely dependent on whether he can get that number down a bit.
    As long as he runs in the 4.4 range he'll still go top 15, I like him more than Sammy watkins though.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Yeah, but if he half-assed it not to get hurt, then dude just wants to get paid. Now after he gets paid, he can continue to dominate if he does, or he can Albert Haynesworth it. Unless he was actually hurt this year, which I heard he was playing with bone spurs, then he should be the #1 pick.
    Obrien is definitely drafting johnny football now
    Clowney will fall to us!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Obrien is definitely drafting johnny football now
    Clowney will fall to us!
    I just hope OBrien doesn't completely up and take Bortles This franchise has a habit for doing these things

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I just hope OBrien doesn't completely up and take Bortles This franchise has a habit for doing these things
    Lol not sure why bortles would be considered. That would cause more questions than taking another Carr #1 overall . Bortles will get exposed in his bowl game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    we desperately need a #2 WR... looks like that will be addressed this year along with a DB

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    we desperately need a #2 WR... looks like that will be addressed this year along with a DB
    Throw money at golden Tate

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Throw money at golden Tate
    tate is legit.. i was looking at him and justin blackmon.. either would be an upgrade over lafell

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    tate is legit.. i was looking at him and justin blackmon.. either would be an upgrade over lafell
    Lol blackmon isn't going anywhere. Invested too much so we are gonna ride him until he gets banned from the NFL

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jags and the falcons are coaching the senior bowl. yeah. Go Carr

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Jags and the falcons are coaching the senior bowl. yeah. Go Carr
    Final score: 2-0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bortles looks like a specimen, but his arm is terribly underwhelming for a guy of his stature

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah. Bortles is going to be a high riser in the draft, like Gabbert and Locker were. lol if the Jags select Bortles.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Bortles looks like a specimen, but his arm is terribly underwhelming for a guy of his stature
    He has average arm with a slow ass release not a good combo. I hope obrien falls inlove

Thread Information