New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Megatron now a game time decision
    inb4 the voodoo excuse

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    getting an allowance from your wife
    I didn't know you could get married to asian webcam girls without ever meeting them.

I doubt you have ever bet on anything have you?
    Ill bet you're dead before the age of 50

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Megatron now a game time decision
    The Curse of the ld gt

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Now who disagrees with this play and why?

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Lock of the Year
    Betting Expert
    NFL Historian
    This "Spot"

UPDATED Avante betting tracker: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

DO ENTED LOSER

Post Count
    Wow. Unreal.

Post Count
    OLD GOT

Veteran
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Hilarious!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    confirmed failure...commence an hero or murder/suicide when the wife finds out

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The guy is an absolute dip , because of this fact, I don't believe any of the amounts he's claimed to have played. When he says he's betting $100 he's betting $1, $500=$5, $1000=$10 etc.

Although he is easily the worst do ented betting expert the Internet has seen, he's truly down only $85 give or take.

Veteran
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So, how many days/weeks until he posts again?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The guy is an absolute dip , because of this fact, I don't believe any of the amounts he's claimed to have played. When he says he's betting $100 he's betting $1, $500=$5, $1000=$10 etc.

Although he is easily the worst do ented betting expert the Internet has seen, he's truly down only $85 give or take.
    I have no doubt this is true, but it's more fun to talk to him with his quotes because he can't deny anything

his inep ude is actually kind of impressive, tbh..

It's very possible that he's the worst NFL gambler in Internet history, and as hard as it is to believe, he has progressively gotten worse every week..

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Next week he will say that he is betting $11,000 to win $10,000, and that he will break even for the season if he wins. He's a pathological liar and a horrible bettor.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    23-20 New York

you stupid got

Post Count
    Next week he will say that he is betting $11,000 to win $10,000, and that he will break even for the season if he wins.
    And he'll still lose

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You should apologize to Brazil tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Not only are Avante's jinxing powers good enough for a Giants cover, they actually torpedo'd Detroit's season and injured Megatron too. If he bets your team, it's the kiss of death. I hope he stays quiet during the playoffs, for some of your sakes...I do like that he's a big Russell Wilson fan though--that should come in handy later on.

WoW. How can one be so bad at picking a winner of a football game. I could flip a coin and still have a better betting record than avante. lol you literally could get a chicken to make picks and it would likely have a better record than him.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Not only are Avante's jinxing powers good enough for a Giants cover, they actually torpedo'd Detroit's season and injured Megatron too. If he bets your team, it's the kiss of death. I hope he stays quiet during the playoffs, for some of your sakes...I do like that he's a big Russell Wilson fan though--that should come in handy later on.
    Still haven't gotten over him picking Ravens over Browns a few weeks back.

avante is actually skilled at being terrible, tbh. Getting every pick wrong is just as improbable as getting every pick right. Dude is unreal. Thank you for making betting easy.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Speaking of Russell Wilson,
    His OP was such a legendary failure that we overlooked this...he jinxed the 12th man, where no opponent has won in 2 years.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    His OP was such a legendary failure that we overlooked this...he jinxed the 12th man, where no opponent has won in 2 years.

Post Count

Thread Information