My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    note: one of my encore threads....

This doesn't apply to Tammy as he was outed by his ex...which is a different story

and shame on midnight_pulp *aka* Lakersarethebesteva *aka* midget for such disloyalty to the franchise that got him interested in basketball in the first place...

the reason he wasn't gay is buried in this vid somewhere in the 4 min timeframe

http://www.comictube.com/video/258/D...Still-Standing

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure he was't Gay, by strict definition, instead he was what people called "bi", and the saddest part of his story is he passed on the gay gene to his fatass son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he wasn't Gay. How many times did Magic jack up 30 shots to get 32 points? If anything, Kobe's Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he wasn't Gay. How many times did Magic jack up 30 shots to get 32 points? If anything, Kobe's Gay.
    best joke ever

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    op you keep threatening to leave just off and do it already pussy

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://obnoxioustv.wordpress.com/201...maine-stewart/

Magic Johnson may have long been wishing he didn’t “take his clothes off to have a good time” with the late singer who penned those very lyrics. Know why? Because we’re getting word thatJermaine Stewart is the man responsible for infecting the NBA legend with the HIV virus!!! I would tell you to ask Don Cornelius, but he’s dead.
    This news comes about 20-years after Earvin “Magic” Johnson Jr. was diagnosed with the potentially deadly STD, and around 13-years after Jermaine Stewart died of liver cancer caused by AIDS.
    According to our insider, Jermaine Stewart and Magic Johnson were “sex buddies”. During their relationship, we’re told Johnson used to buy the singer extravagant gifts — including a BMW.
    According to my sources, when Magic announced his diagnosis, his other “sex buddies”, Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall were scared to death they were infected, too. It was well-known around Hollywood that the three often partook in gay sex orgies around town.
    So, are we really surprised about Magic’s son coming out? No!
    Magic is cool with his son coming out the closet, like father like son. Cookie’s down with the whole program, she’s been Magic’s beard for years.”
    OMG! All this sex gossip has got to stop! Everyone just needs to stop doing the nasty! Jason Collins coming out has opened Pandora’s Box!
    If you have any more dirt be sure to e-mail it to me ASAP to [email protected] so the word can get out!

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Thread Information