Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I'm in

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    If you are tagged in this post, you are on the waiting list should an existing team owner voluntarily not return to the league. As per the above post, if a team owner fails to reclaim his spot by Friday, August 1st, 2014, we will extend invitations to people on the waiting list.

1. spurraider21
    2. ColinB
    3. TheSanityAnnex
    4. FkLA

If you feel you posted to request a spot on the waiting list and I missed you, let me know and we will comb through your post history to try and find it. As far as I know though, the list is only these four right now.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'm in(Lincoln)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Just confirming that I'm willing to take that first empty spot

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    im in. not drafting kraep and rg3nout this season

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    If you are tagged in this post, you are on the waiting list should an existing team owner voluntarily not return to the league. As per the above post, if a team owner fails to reclaim his spot by Friday, August 1st, 2014, we will extend invitations to people on the waiting list.

1. spurraider21
    2. ColinB
    3. TheSanityAnnex
    4. FkLA

If you feel you posted to request a spot on the waiting list and I missed you, let me know and we will comb through your post history to try and find it. As far as I know though, the list is only these four right now.
    Yeah you missed me. I should be #1 on the waiting list. And that Nordstrom's bell boy got Lincoln should dropped ASAP.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    In, and just paypal me the winnings already...you nigs is goin down

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm in.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    In, and just paypal me the winnings already...you nigs is goin down
    Naw . The league is mine, I'll just be starting whatever QB is playing against the Cowboy D in the playoffs.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Naw . The league is mine, I'll just be starting whatever QB is playing against the Cowboy D in the playoffs.
    Week 14 @ Chicago
    Week 15 @ Philadelphia
    Week 16 vs Indianapolis

Your team is gonna be pure after you draft Luck, Foles and Cutler with your first three picks.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah you missed me. I should be #1 on the waiting list. And that Nordstrom's bell boy got Lincoln should dropped ASAP.
    i've been in on this since their last league was in session

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Lol this is always on your gotass mind

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Im in.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Alright. NBA season over, boring summer sports in full swing. Let's get this fantasy season started. If you get tagged in this post, you managed a team for $pursTalk 2013. I need to know who is definitely returning. I am returning as both commissioner and team owner.

Blake
    chunticakes
    DD
    djohn2oo8
    DUNCANownsKOBE
    Flintstones32
    HarlemHeat37
    Holden_Caulfield
    Lincoln
    symple19
    TrainOfThought5

2014 dues have been upped to $100 per the passed majority vote taken at the end of last season. We will use LeagueSafe.com as our virtual treasurer again. We will play on Yahoo.com again. The deadline to announce you will return or voluntarily give up your spot is Friday, August 1st, 2014.
    so far you have confirmation from chunticakes, DD, dJohn, holden, lincoln (kyle orton) and trainofthought, leaving HH37, Blake, DoK, flintstones, and symple19... fwiw symple's last ST activity was in january

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    so far you have confirmation from chunticakes, DD, dJohn, holden, lincoln (kyle orton) and trainofthought, leaving HH37, Blake, DoK, flintstones, and symple19... fwiw symple's last ST activity was in january
    Could just mean he is only here during football season. BTw, should probably tag Malik Hairston sincs HH was banned

Post Count
    That BCS Championship game loss must have been tough on him.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    i'm in

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I know im not in this and I don't want to be, but harlem should probably be disqualified for this.

I got it from a reliable source that he isn't even considering other teams, he's just building up drama and attention for the NBA, as he has been known to do, tbh..it's working, as all these fans are buying it and giving themselves false hope, etc..

Lebron and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..the Heat also prefer Carmelo over Bosh, so if Carmelo agrees, they'll let Bosh walk(which I don't agree with)..

All these "reporters" with minimal credibility are being fed lies and bull , as usual..the only reliable reporter, Woj, is a geeky cuckold that is known as a top-tier Heat hater and obviously can't be trusted to provide Heat news..

Carry on, stop believing the bull , tbh..
    No, I have a reliable Lebron source, tbh..

If I'm wrong, I want Kori Ellis or Slomo to block my IP address, tbh..

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Well if his IP gets banned then he'll definitely fail to RSVP before the deadline. . . .

I'll join that waiting list. I don't post here much but I'm always lurking. Played in the ST league a few years back when there were no dues but I'd rather put some money up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'll join that waiting list. I don't post here much but I'm always lurking. Played in the ST league a few years back when there were no dues but I'd rather put some money up.
    waitlist is currently 4 deep and there are 4 spots in the league, so you'd have to have everybody pending to bail + one of the waitlisters to drop. i'm pulling for you
    DUNCANownsKOBE, Malik Hairston, symple19, and Blake are the guys that have priority... if any of them back out, waitlisters start to fill in

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I'm in, tbh..

waitlist is currently 4 deep and there are 4 spots in the league, so you'd have to have everybody pending to bail + one of the waitlisters to drop. i'm pulling for you
    DUNCANownsKOBE, Malik Hairston, symple19, and Blake are the guys that have priority... if any of them back out, waitlisters start to fill in
    You'd be surprised how the numbers dwindle when it comes time to put up $100.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You wanted yourself banned though.

Thread Information